xilhi4m
xilhi4m Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
Oke

Saw some ppl dont like hypers in FC
so hereby a vote

Post YES in this thread if you are in for FC Hypers
Post NO if your against it

also if you got anything to say about other ppls vote. go make your own Thread i only want to see
YES OR NO 's in here
Post edited by xilhi4m on

Comments

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    3rd time I see this thread, it will get closed anytime soon, again.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Couldn't... you have just made a public poll instead? Same effect and much easier to track... b:surrender

Don't expect people to not comment though. Public forum, yadda yadda, etc. And as long as they aren't breaking forum rules or derailing from the subject of their opinion on hyper use in Frost... they're completely allowed to comment too.

Besides, this has been done quite a few times as is.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • xilhi4m
    xilhi4m Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    3rd time I see this thread, it will get closed anytime soon, again.

they can close it. atleas it will remind them about the fact that such changes arent suppose to happen without annoucements. also maybe they will inform people more about the status is of it
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Couldn't... you have just made a public poll instead? Same effect and much easier to track... b:surrender

Don't expect people to not comment though. Public forum, yadda yadda, etc. And as long as they aren't breaking forum rules or derailing from the subject of their opinion on hyper use in Frost... they're completely allowed to comment too.

Besides, this has been done quite a few times as is.

also easy to manipulate with proxy's and here. ppl can see it 1 vote per account
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    xilhi4m wrote: »
    also easy to manipulate with proxy's and here. ppl can see it 1 vote per account

Anything people can do to a public poll here, they can do to this topic as it is.

... or did you not realize you can make your topics have a poll when you make them like this one?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited September 2014

You know that people can post from many accounts and characters right? I could reply from 30 different characters voting yes/no if I wanted to, so your ''reply yes/no'' isn't better than a poll, it's actually worse since people couldn't see the result unless they waste time to count each post one by one without counting that some people will just reply with a comment and no vote, so yea, just make a poll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Oke

Saw some ppl dont like hypers in FC
    so hereby a vote

Post YES in this thread if you are in for FC Hypers
    Post NO if your against it

also if you got anything to say about other ppls vote. go make your own Thread i only want to see
    YES OR NO 's in here

No. Make people play the game the way it's meant to be played.

Nowhere in the TOS does it state or imply that advanced notice will be given to all players before any change is implemented. In fact it states the opposite. Changes to the game and accounts can be made by PWE at anytime with or without notice. They own the game and your toons and your account.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    This thing again, moving on, not much to see in here.

Making vote here is kinda useless since only like 10% of player base ever read forum b:laugh

Adapt or go extinct b:bye
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    No. Make people play the game the way it's meant to be played.

Nowhere in the TOS does it state or imply that advanced notice will be given to all players before any change is implemented. In fact it states the opposite. Changes to the game and accounts can be made by PWE at anytime with or without notice. They own the game and your toons and your account.

it would take another 6 years to flush FF out of this games system...the damage is kinda done.Though the current instances are required the use of skills.
    The old days..like 2008-2009 that's when people actually could learn their toon because it took so long to lvl.
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    These days learning to play your character is so overrated b:laugh .
    Who needs to learn to play when you can cash full r9r+10 and mow everything down in both pvp and pve playing on "Very Easy" mode.

While players that know to play their character are looked down upon since their gear is not so great and they can not stand as much damage and cause a lot of damage to make runs super fast
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited September 2014
    These days learning to play your character is so overrated b:laugh .
    Who needs to learn to play when you can cash full r9r+10 and mow everything down in both pvp and pve playing on "Very Easy" mode.

While players that know to play their character are looked down upon since their gear is not so great and they can not stand as much damage and cause a lot of damage to make runs super fast

So, gear is the problem? Let's remove all gearb:laugh

You need to learn if you dont want/cannot get R9, I have seen a lot more of people getting kicked out of squad because they are hyper noobs than undergeared people.

Yet, this game is not a rocket science, you can learn you class doing FC runs. But everyone is buying heads and "last" rooms.
    There you have your useless new FC.
  • muchamota
    muchamota Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    6 years old game... no one need learn how to play their classes. if there's someone that do not play good is because never go learn how to.
    Almost all that said no to hypers in fc used to be there and level their characters in fc. But look very good when you say: ohh no, hypers no, learn ur class before...
    How hypocrite...
    So, gear is the problem? Let's remove all gearb:laugh

You need to learn if you dont want/cannot get R9, I have seen a lot more of people getting kicked out of squad because they are hyper noobs than undergeared people.

Yet, this game is not a rocket science, you can learn you class doing FC runs. But everyone is buying heads and "last" rooms.
    There you have your useless new FC.

Now is time for PV hyper babys that buy runs to geared rb ppl. go go...
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.