First Time Spender

TZoner - Raging Tide
TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion
So i searched forums and it seems no one is talking about this really. So apparently PWE has goofed and not given many people that have charged zen in the past their little reward code in the email. When submitting a ticket they will ask you for all this information not really relevant to the issue just to tell you that it's being handled by another department and that they messed up. Can we get some kind of response here from sparkie or a gm maybe as to when the people that have charged zen in the past will get their code in the email? I mean tbh im really confused as to what is so hard, after submitting a ticket and clearly seeing a person has charged zen in the past, why can't support just give them a generated code as though they just bought zen? Seems small to some people but hey, we all want the free stuff we are told even if it is silly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by TZoner - Raging Tide on

Comments

• _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide
    _BIackRose_ - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So i searched forums and it seems no one is talking about this really. So apparently PWE has goofed and not given many people that have charged zen in the past their little reward code in the email. When submitting a ticket they will ask you for all this information not really relevant to the issue just to tell you that it's being handled by another department and that they messed up. Can we get some kind of response here from sparkie or a gm maybe as to when the people that have charged zen in the past will get their code in the email? I mean tbh im really confused as to what is so hard, after submitting a ticket and clearly seeing a person has charged zen in the past, why can't support just give them a generated code as though they just bought zen? Seems small to some people but hey, we all want the free stuff we are told even if it is silly.

hmm weird i got mine tho i kinda raged about it for a while when i couldn't find it. Dx i had my account mixed up with an older email. possibly double check to make sure your account is attached to the right one?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Please use the existing thread on this. Thanks. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1711781

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.