Regarding Bramble guard, Bramble hood, Blazing Barrier

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
Hello,

So I haven't been playing for a very long time and I kinda forgot how these skills work in pvp.

I would like to know where do these 3 skills work in pvp and do they stack up?

Also do they reflect archer auto attacks and skills and other melee class skills?
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bramble Hood no longer overwrites Bramble Guard.

Bramble Hood and Bramble Guard reflect does not work in open world PK, including Morai PK and Primal World PK. It works in instanced PK (I think), TW, NW etc.

Bramble Hood stacks with Blazing Barrier (but I'm not sure about the math behind it).

Blazing Barrier reflects ranged physical damage and melee physical damage. It's the only reflect that does it. This includes anything like Archers, Cleric's Plume Shot etc. and anything else Blademasters, Assassins etc.

Blazing Barrier reflect works in open world PK and is the only reflect that does so.

Sage/Demon Bramble Guard reflects 60%/75% auto-attacks but only 25%/25% skill attacks (melee physical damage).

Blazing Barrier doesn't overwrite Bramble Guard.

You can stack all three skills, they don't overwrite each other but I'm not sure how the reflect & damage reduction stacks (the math behind it).
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Thoolan - Archosaur
    Thoolan - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    It works in instanced PK (I think), TW, NW etc.

Correct, it works in instances.
    mad veno fox mode f:fume
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Thanks for clearing up the confusion. b:thanks
    Bramble Hood no longer overwrites Bramble Guard.

Bramble Hood and Bramble Guard reflect does not work in open world PK, including Morai PK and Primal World PK. It works in instanced PK (I think), TW, NW etc.

Bramble Hood stacks with Blazing Barrier (but I'm not sure about the math behind it).

Blazing Barrier reflects ranged physical damage and melee physical damage. It's the only reflect that does it. This includes anything like Archers, Cleric's Plume Shot etc. and anything else Blademasters, Assassins etc.

Blazing Barrier reflect works in open world PK and is the only reflect that does so.

Sage/Demon Bramble Guard reflects 60%/75% auto-attacks but only 25%/25% skill attacks (melee physical damage).

Blazing Barrier doesn't overwrite Bramble Guard.

You can stack all three skills, they don't overwrite each other but I'm not sure how the reflect & damage reduction stacks (the math behind it).