Couple quick pets questions

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
Hello,

1) Does any of the pet skills that says something about "can't be selected by players for X seconds" effect the veno and the pet or just the pet?

2) Are there any tamable pets that are similar size or smaller compared to the pup and kitten?
(I was thinking since pet attacks pretty much does nothing to nv3, r8, r9 geared chars I would create a very small pet so I can get a sneak debuff from behind or something) b:chuckle
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Hello,

1) Does any of the pet skills that says something about "can't be selected by players for X seconds" effect the veno and the pet or just the pet?

2) Are there any tamable pets that are similar size or smaller compared to the pup and kitten?
    (I was thinking since pet attacks pretty much does nothing to nv3, r8, r9 geared chars I would create a very small pet so I can get a sneak debuff from behind or something) b:chuckle

For 1:
    The only pet skill I know of that makes the veno unselectable is the Cuddly Pup's evolution, and it's the special skill it gains after evolving. It makes it so that if you select the veno, you select the doge instead.

For 2:
    Well... there's also the snow hare (I think that's what it's called) that's really small... the lowest level minkiis aren't as small but they can come in green and a dull brown which might be overlooked... the purple beetles by City of the Lost are small, and mechanical clockwork crabs aren't big, either. Again they're not as small as the bunny or pup etc, but they're also really high defence free pets.
    Coming up with small pets after I haven't been low level for such a long time is hard, ahhhhh--
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2014

For 1:
    The only pet skill I know of that makes the veno unselectable is the Cuddly Pup's evolution, and it's the special skill it gains after evolving. It makes it so that if you select the veno, you select the doge instead.

For 2:
    Well... there's also the snow hare (I think that's what it's called) that's really small... the lowest level minkiis aren't as small but they can come in green and a dull brown which might be overlooked... the purple beetles by City of the Lost are small, and mechanical clockwork crabs aren't big, either. Again they're not as small as the bunny or pup etc, but they're also really high defence free pets.
    Coming up with small pets after I haven't been low level for such a long time is hard, ahhhhh--

I think I would stick with the pup or tabby since they are the smallest and cutest and a good way for ppl to let their guard down. b:thanks
  • Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think I would stick with the pup or tabby since they are the smallest and cutest and a good way for ppl to let their guard down. b:thanks

Yeah... that's probably your best pet.

Still think it's lame that the tabby didn't get an evolution.... hare didn't, either, but he's a semi-rare so it makes a bit more sense *still lame*....
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Try to guess how epic it would be if the hamster pet could be used as fighting pet.

People would die without even understand what was hitting them!! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the best advice to you is to forget about venm and make an smexy archer b:victory we r best b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary
    ErisedDeSang - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    my herc and monkey both have skills that make them unselectable. I think its called Ghost or Spirit. Cant remember but it does not apparently affect the veno. They can select me but not the pet for 6 seconds.

I too would stick with the kitten. That lil thing is fast!
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello,

The cat would be the best. One can hide it in vegetation or other **** on halt and let it debuff unsuspecting victims with shriek or howl or slow. The cat being small dark and fast is a great ninja pet.

Also for DD hide a cactopod in the bushes for some ranged hits for laughs.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn