Last Weekend's Card Promo

Options
Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
So far on Heaven's Tear, those that spent their gold in the first 24-36 hours have yet to get their mail, while those that spent after that have gotten theres

Yup, lets go ahead and give people an unfair advantage right before nation wars...SMART PWI...I can see it now, I'm still not gonna have mine monday, and when that happens...support will hate me, because I will come unglued about their fail delivery system as well as blatant false advertising and fails on their part.
Post edited by Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    So far on Heaven's Tear, those that spent their gold in the first 24-36 hours have yet to get their mail, while those that spent after that have gotten theres

Yup, lets go ahead and give people an unfair advantage right before nation wars...SMART PWI...I can see it now, I'm still not gonna have mine monday, and when that happens...support will hate me, because I will come unglued about their fail delivery system as well as blatant false advertising and fails on their part.

you mean Tuesday, Monday is a holiday.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Cash shopper rage is so 2010.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Come unglued all you want but it did state the cards would be sent within one to TWO weeks

EDIT actually to quote it: Reward items will be sent within the first 2 weeks following the end of the promotion.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My point is either one of two things

A) They should go out in order of who used their gold - IE first those Friday, then Saturday, etc.

or B) They should all go out together

Some have had their cards for over 6 hours now, meanwhile I am still waiting - full NW with them having that advantage, 5 TW's tomorrow for the faction I'm in....yeah.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    there is a high chance we wont see our cards at all...see

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1704481

it never got fixed or anything.

anyway, looks like the chars that did it on saturday didnt receive their packs.
    the chars that did it on sunday received them.

any official statement if the saturday data are lost or if we get our packs later? maybe this should be posted in the quality corner :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I didn't get my free gift for CSing 20 bucks 4 years ago. I'm way more deserving of a QQ thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2014
    Options
    QQ Away my man, I won't stop you. I am tired of this game not delivering on promises to players. I am tired of the false advertising all to feed the almighty dollar.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    QQ Away my man, I won't stop you. I am tired of this game not delivering on promises to players. I am tired of the false advertising all to feed the almighty dollar.

If you don't get it by the end of this week (by the time they promised to deliver), then sure complain, but they have until then.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    If you don't get it by the end of this week (by the time they promised to deliver), then sure complain, but they have until then.

its pretty safe to say that something is messed up, considering all chars that SPENT the gold from sunday on already got their reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry