Skill Bar Glitch?

Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver Posts: 461 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Support Desk
Hello all, I hope this is the right place to post this noobie thing, but I think there's something wrong with my skill bars.

I literally cannot do anything with it. I can't move anything to or from them, switch anything or take anything out. It's like my skill bars are locked and it's really frustrating since as far as I know that wasn't something that was possible to do?

I can still add things to open slots, but once they are in there it's like they are cemented in there forever. Is there some glitch I'm having or some new feature that I accidentally activated somehow? I asked a friend of mine and she can at least switch her icons around in her bars, but she can't actually take anything out of them either. Whereas I'm just stuck and can't even switch my icons.

b:surrender

Edit: Ok she CAN take things off, was just pulling them weird when trying to remove them. So it's just me having this issue afterall. :(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2014
    Ensure the entire client/Arc directories are excluded from all security scans, then verify your files three times back to back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narcillatrix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2014
    Ok thank you, I'll do that first then when i get home from work and see what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2014
    Ok just got back from verifying 3 times right after another, skill bars still don't seem to want to work. The weird thing is, it's only a problem on one of my toons. My other's work just fine. I don't know, I guess I bumped some setting somewhere that locked my cleric's skill bars up..

b:sad

Thank you for trying to help though, maybe it'll fix itself someday ^-^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ichinu
    ichinu Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Check ingame and make sure in settings, under the "Game" tab, that the "Lock" box is unchecked
    edited August 2014
    Omg, I feel like a complete idiot. That was it. In all my 5 years in playing I don't think I've ever seen that before LOL b:beatup

Thank you sooososo much you are a lifesaver! Good to know that for future reference that you actually CAN lock your skill bars, which I didn't think you could actually do ingame.

b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]