Seeker in WS

blackeroasis
blackeroasis Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Seeker
With the revamp in WS what pavs are easy for a +3 reg r9 seeker?

Also can you still spin to win with the magic aoe damage hitting you or do you have to change your strategy?
Post edited by blackeroasis on

Comments

• Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    All pavs. As for the spinning that depends on how much damage you can handle, but I would just recommend to use regular aoes (you're probably talking about water def? if so, it's probably the easiest pav and you don't need anything more than the regular aoes, plus you'd waste so much extra mana vortexing anyway).
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Honestly with the heads new ability I couldn't recommend any seeker just vortexing. With any of the pavs just pay attention for the "die together" messages and get out of range.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Water pav - AOE the enemies. Wood and earth - just use your basic ranged attacks (Rocksplitting, Battousi, Staggering, Heartseeker). I'd leave fire and metal to casters since a bunch of those ganging up on a HA char can hurt. Harder to recover a pav that way if you **** something up.

Probably water or wood would be the best for seekers. Wood has melee mobs with high phys res, which the seeker can counter with metal skills, more easily then most other classes. Water because seekers have a bunch of AOEs, much like axe BMs.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Saibai - Raging Tide
    Saibai - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Seekers who just vortex their pavs...... b:chuckle. Water is the normal seeker pav youer best bet is AOE run around a lot and depending on your gear pop crabs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Saibai 103/102/100 Celestial Sage Mystic (main)b:victory
    Saiichi 101/100 Celestial Sage Cleric
    Saijou 100 Demon Sin
  • Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I never use vortex for pav defend, even when I was still using S3 nirvy gear with dual blades.

One thing to keep in mind : Blade Affinity is your best friend.

Just simply ranged/aoe the mobs untill they dies or explode (make sure you are away when that happen). If mobs got stacked when you're avoiding head green pool, run away then quickly use blade affinity with ranged aoe skill (ion spike or gemini slash).

I can solo def all pav this way, just keep in mind of your surrounding.

Other skillls that helps : Bloodthirsty blitz for near instant heal and Last Stand.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer