Options
14567810»

Comments

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah, this is disappointing.

The instance we were supposed to have unlocked was this. I don't understand why it didn't unlock. Has it not actually come out, but merely is in the client files? If that's the case, then what was the point of completing all the unlocking phases, besides opening an area already accessible on the map, and now giving said area some mobs and NPCs?

That is mirrorflower tower or whatever, you get there by finding drake when it spawns.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That is mirrorflower tower or whatever, you get there by finding drake when it spawns.

Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying. That would make sense, then. b:victory
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Honestly I'm just disgusted by this lack of anything happening, probably more than I should be.

It's like "congrats you've unlocked the ability to get less cards everyday. huzzah!"

I assume that something will end up coming from it, but until then its just another in a long line of things that need fixing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I wasn't expecting any dayile itself, cuz there was none listed on "Event Calendar", but i was expecting an instance... May be, considering there are lots of NPCs around, when we reach Astral X, there is something hiding there...

#iBelive
  • Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary
    Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wtf was that?!
    i'm so disappointed about this :/

there area only some mobs and some new NPCs which don't give us any new quests
    Perfect music to go with unlocking of Luneska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOUsbtUrXHk
    lol it's perfect b:chuckle

yep so true , now i have less quest in primal world b:sad
    ...It's like "congrats you've unlocked the ability to get less cards everyday. huzzah!"

ballenato wrote: »
    ... May be, considering there are lots of NPCs around, when we reach Astral X, there is something hiding there...

#iBelive
    *crossing fingers* I hope too

The the most coolest thing i found was a dragon (Luneskan Icedrake ?) i found in the tower , which reset when you hit it

T9IBWK3.jpg
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Dreamweaver done.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    We didn't hear anything from PWCN so I expected we'll get nothing. It's still pretty disappointing though.

The map is still incomplete so who knows..maybe they'll give us another piece of Primal later (which is connected to Luneska) just to keep us busy after we're done exploring the upcoming expansion. But that would mean new sky level and a potential third rebirth.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • buttercandy
    buttercandy Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    In pwcn, there was a new instance that came with it and also with a new daily. It is for up to 6 people in the squad. It looks like this:

http://postimg.org/image/na42prca3/

Since there are NPCs outside, I think you must first have the correct astral level to get an entrance quest from them.

There was also an instance map too, but I don't really care much to dig into old threads for it since this forum's search ability is broken.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    In pwcn, there was a new instance that came with it and also with a new daily. It is for up to 6 people in the squad. It looks like this:

Since there are NPCs outside, I think you must first have the correct astral level to get an entrance quest from them.

There was also an instance map too, but I don't really care much to dig into old threads for it since this forum's search ability is broken.

It would be nice if people would stop posting Mirrorflower Instance, which is achieved by finding the Sky Pirate Drake. It has nothing to do with any of the primal phases as we have been able to get in there since the very release of Luneska content.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

That's the Mirrorflower daily with the Sky Pirate Drake. He spawns at certain times in random places in Primal and if you find him you are teleported inside that instance.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • buttercandy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That's the Mirrorflower daily with the Sky Pirate Drake. He spawns at certain times in random places in Primal and if you find him you are teleported inside that instance.

That one says it slows up to 6 people in, so it is not the same as the mirror flow thing with the sky pirate.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That one says it slows up to 6 people in, so it is not the same as the mirror flow thing with the sky pirate.

How is it not the same as what you posted?

The screenshot is exactly alike with the Mirrorflower instance Sky Pirate Drake tp's you in. They both say to hold up to 6 people, and the rewards are exactly the same.

Same looks, same squadsize, same rewards, if your npc was Sokka in Kirin Town then also the same NPC's. Are you beginning to understand how foolish it is to believe they are not the same?
  • buttercandy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How is it not the same as what you posted?

The screenshot is exactly alike with the Mirrorflower instance Sky Pirate Drake tp's you in. They both say to hold up to 6 people, and the rewards are exactly the same.

Same looks, same squadsize, same rewards, if your npc was Sokka in Kirin Town then also the same NPC's. Are you beginning to understand how foolish it is to believe they are not the same?

There is another instance, just go look it up and find the map -Quit it-. ANd it's not like you know how to read Chinese. My other point is, our event calender isn't up to date with this expansion as it doesn't tell you all the dailies there are.
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There is another instance, just go look it up and find the map -Quit it-. ANd it's not like you know how to read Chinese. My other point is, our event calender isn't up to date with this expansion as it doesn't tell you all the dailies there are.

Why would I need to read Chinese to understand what you posted?
    >Lookie here<
    and compare with your http://postimg.org/image/na42prca3/
    Amazing isn't it? In english, in our current version and surprisingly:
    Identical image/rewards/time/size/level/name, for the chinese readers I bet identical description as well (with different names perhaps). Or as you claim to be able to read chinese, translate the description.

Unless you can provide more proof than "it's not the same because I say so and you can't read chinese" I'm calling bogus on your so-called discovery. You're not bringing any evidence that proves it is something new but just repeating characteristics of the already existing Mirrorflower instance.
    You're only slowing us down on what is going to be new.
  • buttercandy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Why would I need to read Chinese to understand what you posted?
    >Lookie here<
    and compare with your http://postimg.org/image/na42prca3/
    Amazing isn't it? In english, in our current version and surprisingly:
    Identical image/rewards/time/size/level/name, for the chinese readers I bet identical description as well (with different names perhaps). Or as you claim to be able to read chinese, translate the description.

Unless you can provide more proof than "it's not the same because I say so and you can't read chinese" I'm calling bogus on your so-called discovery. You're not bringing any evidence that proves it is something new but just repeating characteristics of the already existing Mirrorflower instance.
    You're only slowing us down on what is going to be new.

You just got trolled, :D
  • Verenor - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options

Modern era version of "you were right but I don't want to publicly admit it". I'll take it as it won't get any better
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options

Okay then. Since you want to claim you're leaving trollbait and actively trolling instead of wanting to admit you were wrong, you can deal with the consequences.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • sondok
    sondok Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Yeah we just got the new land. From patch notes "New Zone: Luneska. Explore the frozen reaches of the eastern Primal World! Progress through five new Historical Phases, ultimately unlocking Luneska City itself!"

I wish the city was an actual city. It's just filled with mobs and npcs that have nothing to say.
    lvl 101 ea from Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am still waiting to find out exactly what this new area is gonna be for...so far there is just the one daily despite the entire map finally being opened. Someone mentioned that until a reset whatever is supposed to be new in that area won't pop up which i find silly but fits the PWI standard of doing things. Anyone have any clue as to what this new Luneska City we unlocked is all about and what new daily we will have?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _ZubeI_ - Archosaur
    _ZubeI_ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    any one noticed this npc energy field gurdian ? he hve quest into the energy field subquest is in the dungeon where she belongs........... bt whe i select it its say pop up comeing that say uneble to redo current missoin b:angry b:angry
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/43759

we never got this item.
    and they also removed the wildheart jade from almost every quest (seems they forgot 1).

no new instance, no new rewards, no new daily..just 1 free C pack less a day :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

we never got this item.
    and they also removed the wildheart jade from almost every quest (seems they forgot 1).

So... we basically unlocked all this sht to end up with one less daily and no new quest, also having 2 wildhear jade in bank for no reason?

Amazing... Someone who plays actively in PWCN might be able to tell us what were we suposed to get after unlocking this? Just for the sake of curiosity... No answer from CM about having a cut-half update I guess either?

Just pray for having something shiny trigger itself in next maint, which I highly doubt...

Birght sight though: One less daily, which is nice (even loss of reward sucks xD)
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i checked alot of the npcs and areas near luneska no sign of anything.... someone broke something... would be nice if we could get some awnsers.

edit: i do see a couple items that look like quest items however, but nothing else.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • AssasinPower - Lost City
    AssasinPower - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    welcome to pwi :)
    eventually they will "fix" it in 1-2 years but more likely they gonna ignore it till everyone forgot it like they did with DQ reward system b:chuckleb:victory
  • GreenLegend - Archosaur
    GreenLegend - Archosaur Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

we never got this item.

Apparently we're supposed to continue getting those jades I assume since we're still able to do that daily, but we haven't been. So yeah someone definitely broke something somewhere.
    Dreams are just dreams...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]