Resource Wars bugged on Morai server

XXHotXx - Morai
XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Both yesterday and today @ 8.00 server time we tried to Activate Plunder Mode in our faction bases, but we all got

Service unavailable

20rp8uf.jpg

message.

Fix it pls

(why it always has to be Morai server? ._.)
mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
Post edited by XXHotXx - Morai on

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Did any of you try it at like five in the morning PST time to see if it's trolling you even though you're on the EU server B|
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    we had a system message @ 7 PM

Resource Wars are about to start blablabla but

Service unavailable.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    he is talking nonsense as usual, the 7 pm message was the sunsetvalley event, which is working perfectly fine on any private server but not here.

the ressource war glitched nevertheless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    Both yesterday and today @ 8.00 server time we tried to Activate Plunder Mode in our faction bases, but we all got

Service unavailable

20rp8uf.jpg

message.

Fix it pls

(why it always has to be Morai server? ._.)

It should have went off at 11AM this morning (our time). Just to clarify, you were online prior to this and after, and did not see the event pop up?

Also to clarify, the war itself never happened or your guild was just unable to participate?
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    the event didnt happen.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    It should have went off at 11AM this morning (our time). Just to clarify, you were online prior to this and after, and did not see the event pop up?

Also to clarify, the war itself never happened or your guild was just unable to participate?

Yes we were online 30 mins before and after and no faction could activate plunder mode

well the npc says 20.00-20.15 (8.00-8.15 PM) how could it possibly activate at 11 AM ><
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes we were online 30 mins before and after and no faction could activate plunder mode

well the npc says 20.00-20.15 (8.00-8.15 PM) how could it possibly activate at 11 AM ><

he ment 11am his time ( american).
    The event didnt happen ,therefore nobody , no faction on whole server could activate plunder mode.
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Tho sparky with all respect but as said on astrelle's thread people on other servers did not went white name for this event.

So this event actually will not work for a week atleast ? or when will be the next update in order to fix it.

Sparky please mind that the chat systems are bugged also
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014

No event pop-up, we were online prior to the times (couple of hours prior), we had no system message, no sign of life at all from the event. 4+ Factions have confirmed the error message "Service Unavailable", including both Leader and Marshals having tried to start Plunder Mode.
    It said to be able to start between 20:00 and 20:15, attempted starting times were pretty much every minute in between those moments + 20:17 just to be sure.

@Kaugummii, this thread is solely about Plunder Event not existing on Morai-server, there is a thread in Quality Corner for the issues you tried to add here.
  • Kaugummii - Morai
    Kaugummii - Morai Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2014

@Kaugummii, this thread is solely about Plunder Event not existing on Morai-server, there is a thread in Quality Corner for the issues you tried to add here.

Relax, its a reminder ty.
    Please call me Ben.. that is who I am
    Morai - Kaugummi - BM
    Ragin tide - Mastersworde - BM 101
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited August 2014
    No event pop-up, we were online prior to the times (couple of hours prior), we had no system message, no sign of life at all from the event. 4+ Factions have confirmed the error message "Service Unavailable", including both Leader and Marshals having tried to start Plunder Mode.
    It said to be able to start between 20:00 and 20:15, attempted starting times were pretty much every minute in between those moments + 20:17 just to be sure.

We're checking it out now, so hopefully we can figure out what the issue is sooner rather than later.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One of our marshalls said there was no option to activate plundering between the times. We did participate, but never went white named, still waiting to see if we get any rewards

Well event just ended and a system msg said items would come in an hour see what happens
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Got the reward, so maybe it enabled by default ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    How do you enter this event anyway?
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    One of our marshalls said there was no option to activate plundering between the times. We did participate, but never went white named, still waiting to see if we get any rewards

Well event just ended and a system msg said items would come in an hour see what happens

when did you do you plunder event? today or yesterday?
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    when did you do you plunder event? today or yesterday?

it was today (thursday)
    How do you enter this event anyway?

It took a while to figure out, but it is on the world map, I thought it was an instance thing myself. A lot did. It was well worth it. To bad its once a week. Once it starts you can see the base areas when you click "m".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    did you have any system message about it?

btw on morai we never got at any hour those little "icons" on the world map to locate the resource war areas

also clearly factions need to enable plunder mode, it shouldnt go "by default",

if so it would be just a mess with like factionless players\players from a faction not on the map attacking random faction's resource base

it would be just chaos
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• XXHotXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    yesterday evening Resource Wars on morai happened

so i guess w.e. the bug was, it's resolved with the last update :)

on a sidenote i do agree that this event should enforce the pvp mode,

once your faction reaches max carts\max resource bases there is really nothing much else to do (and that happens i believe in the first 5-10 minutes, and to eventually defend 1 cart, 2 players are already enough) cause the remaining 55 minutes of the event is just standing and wait for the mail...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    yesterday evening Resource Wars on morai happened

so i guess w.e. the bug was, it's resolved with the last update :)

on a sidenote i do agree that this event should enforce the pvp mode,

once your faction reaches max carts\max resource bases there is really nothing much else to do (and that happens i believe in the first 5-10 minutes, and to eventually defend 1 cart, 2 players are already enough) cause the remaining 55 minutes of the event is just standing and wait for the mail...

Ya xD we need enforced PvP, especially on Morai so that the poor Barb Joe doesn't get hunted down all the time xDD

But on a serious note: They should really just force anyone in PvP mode. It's redicolous that you can't prevent blue names from killing your carts. You just stand there powerless...while getting ganked by many others meanwhile xDDD

I really don't know if I should go PK mode next time. I blasted out 11 Silver Charms during those 60 minutes...my event gold reserves can't take that forever...xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Ya xD we need enforced PvP, especially on Morai so that the poor Barb Joe doesn't get hunted down all the time xDD

But on a serious note: They should really just force anyone in PvP mode. It's redicolous that you can't prevent blue names from killing your carts. You just stand there powerless...while getting ganked by many others meanwhile xDDD

I really don't know if I should go PK mode next time. I blasted out 11 Silver Charms during those 60 minutes...my event gold reserves can't take that forever...xDD

yea i guess its worth since 99% of attendance is blue named... eventho you wont drop, wont get red name, wont consume guardian scrolls (confirmed)

also theorically player killls should give 1 point if i am not mistaken, so whats the point of giving out points for kills if pvp mode is not enforced...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524