(Raging Tides) Mirrorflower

Options
TheConsumer - Raging Tide
TheConsumer - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion
Hello All

So apperently i see people talking about a system msg when ever this new quest comes up, but here in RT nothing happens is this a malfunccion of the server has the boss not been implanted into the server?

Couse im tired of flying around like an idiot and not finding anything b:angry
Post edited by TheConsumer - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Options

Yea i read that post but like i sead there is no msg in RT or seems like there is no sky drake im wondereing if there is a glich to this
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's random. You may simply have missed when it showed up.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    It's random. You may simply have missed when it showed up.

its not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options
    its not.

Do you have any proof to contradict every other claim we've seen of it being random as well as the randomness people have experienced?
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's not random at all, it always appears near the person who kills it. That's way too constant to be considered random!
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's not random at all, it always appears near the person who kills it. That's way too constant to be considered random!

... Well played! b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

What if said person is using the loo and the boss spawns, and people use faction signets, mighty awkward situation there b:sad.
  • TheConsumer - Raging Tide
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Man i dont see it
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Do you have any proof to contradict every other claim we've seen of it being random as well as the randomness people have experienced?

yeah, i play the game and am good in noticing patterns :)
    how about you? do you have any proof for your claim or do you just quote what you read somewhere else?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options
    yeah, i play the game and am good in noticing patterns :)
    how about you? do you have any proof for your claim or do you just quote what you read somewhere else?

So... your proof is not having proof while my proof is actually having visible visible evidence from multiple sources?

Good thing you're not a defense attorney or none of your clients would ever have a chance to show themselves as innocent.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2014
    Options
    So... your proof is not having proof while my proof is actually having visible visible evidence from multiple sources?

Good thing you're not a defense attorney or none of your clients would ever have a chance to show themselves as innocent.

good thing this is a game and not a court.

im arrogant enough to claim that my own observations are more reliable than your "multiple sources".
    and i call my observations proof.

did you play the game recently? or are you just a parrot of people that spread dangerous half-knowledge in other threads?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    edited August 2014
    Options
    im arrogant enough

Oh okay. So your belief is that you can make **** up and get away with it unquestioned because of your ego. Gotcha.

In that case there's really no point to wasting my time with you now is there?
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oh okay. So your belief is that you can make **** up and get away with it unquestioned because of your ego. Gotcha.

In that case there's really no point to wasting my time with you now is there?

do you remember when you told me not to quote parts of your statements without the rest of the sentence? fun times.

thank you for calling my observations "****", even tho i managed to predict every spawn of the mob so far. i guess your own observations are way more accurate...or wait, the obversations of your "multiple sources" b:chuckle

why would i deny certain information that work perfectly fine for me, just because others claim the opposite? good thing we dont live in the dark age anymore, where people that use their own minds get burned :)

with that being said, happy inquisition my dearest mod - and thanks for all the fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    well what did you observer? we are dying to know
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2014