YugureRyu recruiting all lvls and classes--Sanctuary Server

Options
KurumiAkuri - Sanctuary
KurumiAkuri - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Guild Banter
Do you like people that will assist when you were about ready to give up hope? Do you like being treated like family in a guild? Do you wanna be off for a month or 2 and not worry about getting kicked?
We are a small guild right now, not many active players, but we would love to add more nice players that enjoy just playing and assisting their fellow players. If you are interested, please express interest by replying below.
We dont currently have a lvl minimum for adding to the faction and so far dont have an activity requirment.
Post edited by KurumiAkuri - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary
    Runebuddyboy - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wouldn't having a no activity requirement rule out the helpfulness part? if no one is on because they're not active then they can't help b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]https://imageshack.com/i/iqsZgu7Kjj[/SIGPIC]

Just another manic monday.. and tuesday and.. the entire week
  • haber
    haber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    wouldn't having a no activity requirement rule out the helpfulness part? if no one is on because they're not active then they can't help b:surrender

No.

Having a lenient policy for players who may want or need an extended leave of absence from the game in no way invalidates their expressed desire to be of assistance to others. With absolutely no data presented to support a claim one way or another, the most you could say would be to suggest that there may or may not be limitations on the availability of assistance.....and of course, this would apply equally to ANY and ALL factions in PWI so really its just a waste of time to even bring it up but then I guess wasting people's time is what trolls do :/

Please stop trying to be clever, it's just not working out for you.

On topic, I am currently inactive but I wish you and your faction KurumiAkuri, all the best. Enjoy the game!
  • papashahn
    papashahn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm definitely interested. My main is a level 48 BladeMaster. Still pretty new but have the mechanics down.