Some random PvP on Morai

Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
Hi guys,

ya it's me again with some fresh videos. Only short ones tho. Hope you like them anyways.

Note: Those are not really showcasing anything like I wanted to perform in my other thread, so please don't sue me for not posting them there. It's just random PvP-Fun more or less xD Was a lot of fun.

2on2 - Me + another Barb vs. a BM + Sin
-> Fun fights, not much to say to it as you can clearly see anything you need in the vid itself.

1on1 - Me vs. a Sin
-> That has been 2 amazing fights between me and Preist (Best sin on our Server imho). Ya was fun.

1on1 - Me vs. IDIOTISM
-> More fights. We have both been tired and made lots of mistakes but oh well, was fun anyways (:
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Update
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So IDIOTISM = PREIST?

That life hunter spam, absolute **** sin, if that's the best on Morai, than I pity morai.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    So IDIOTISM = PREIST?

That life hunter spam, absolute **** sin, if that's the best on Morai, than I pity morai.

best geared, i share your opinion about his pvp skills

i know assasin players that with his gears would faceroll entire teams w\o even give a remote chance to tick their deaden nerves
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    So IDIOTISM = PREIST?

I gotta love the critics of this forum,but for the first time in my life ima try to be nice xD .
    So what we got here , a barb ,load of hp and p.def and ofc a fight on self buffed terms, you are saying i am spamming life hunter ,here is the reasons :
    1)Its the fastest way to bypass def charms
    2)its the only skill that is always avaliable ,and as i said i am fighting a barb so i got 10 sec to kill him before charm tick , now lets count other skills : earthen rift ?1.8 sec cast added the delays and skill animation 3 sec = bs if it dosent zerk krit , next spell cutter ?1 sec cast with animation hmm would say a good choice but lets count the rest first, knife throw ? in my opinion i save it if targets runs away since there is no more twinstrike etc to combinate with, tackling slash and deep sting are used here to keep him on distance so they out of the competition, 2 chi skills ? powerdash,sub sea or the 1 spark throatcut are used properly
    3)now life hunter,1.9-2 sec cast with double hit and keeps hsi hp lowed by 10% ,since he is a barb it matters a lot in this case .
    So from all mentioned above seems you got 0.0% experience in w/e you are saying only blabla :)

Now lets leave the nice side behind and come to my Best Fan Hot , the guy who lost 1v1 to me 2 weeks ago infront of server and qqed 2 hours 55 min about it in wc but ty for entertainment, as for gears i am not best geared there are +11 sins on server in matter of armor and ornaments ,as for survivability if that sin can survive 5x man gank and kill all 5 when all are fully buffed and r9 +10 and josd so MAGNIFIKO ,i would love to meet the guy :)
  • Joe - Morai
    edited September 2014

i know assasin players that with his gears would faceroll entire teams w\o even give a remote chance to tick their deaden nerves

I can't agree with that. I fought any decently geared or big mouthed sin on the server and ONLY Preist poses a decent threat to me. All others (and I have around 8 dif. sins in mind) are just absolutely no match for me.

Plus I gotta add that Preist is the only sin that really fights me self buffed (ya NW pot more or less, idm).

Skill wise, he is the best and that's obvious guys. Any other sin just dies way faster then him. Besides, he used the right strategy. I am the hardest hitting barb on the server xD if he stands still xD then it would be over extremely fast.

His gears are just full +10/weap +12 w/ full josd btw which has still huge potential and then it would be way way harder killing him then it is now.

On another note. I saw him survive against the best geared players on our server which was kinda 1vs4 pretty long while he was buffed...so. xD I like fighting him because he actually knows how to play defensivly unlike sins like trinity that are absolutely no threat to me.

PS: Life Hunter is by far the strongest sin skill. I would use it too all day long if I was DDing. Elemination deals pathetic DMG compared to the 2 full dmg hits of Life Hunter that are way faster anyways. W/o Lifehunter, seriously, there would be no killing me xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Actually, unsparked Life Hunter and Elimination have roughly the same DPS and if sparked Elimination does significantly more damage. Life Hunter's only real claim to fame is that it's spammable. Elimination, with it's better chi return (per second) is a better option whenever it's off CD.

Condensed Thorn would be a far better option than Life Hunter even if it does ~8% less DPS, due to better chi production and provides additional damage to following skills.

Spell Cutter does roughly the same DPS as Life Hunter with the added bonus of better chi production and if you're lucky it messes up the targets casting (although unlikely against a barb).

Knife Throw does about 15% less DPS than Life Hunter but also has better chi production and the tiny chance of messing up the targets casting. It's also full base damage+ with 0.1 channeling which makes it the fastest damage a sin can produce. Tossing this out at a barb that's distancing themselves is as useful as a 2nd as-hole on my elbow. In fact, you waste 1.1s you could be chasing/rebuffing etc and putting a skill on CD with no real gain unless they just need a little push to finish them off in which case you should have gotten this off before they ran out of range. Adding it to a string of damage skills can also result in a 2 hit charm bypass if followed up with the right skills.

Power Dash... yes it's not as crazy super awesome now that we have 70+ crit... but 100% crit is... well 100% crit. It's also fast enough to work as a follow up to knife throw when going for the bypass. If you're looking for chi for it it's 'cause you went overboard on Life Hunter and not the other 1s skills.

I see it like this, if I have a target that is ridiculously tanky and I have to race a charm, my only chance to kill them is to be amped as much as possible, the target debuffed as much as possible, and timing to get between their countermeasures. Spamming Life Hunter when you're not going in for the kill, in this respect, is counter productive as you're not building advantage or chi as well as you could with the alternatives.

Of course, once that's out of the way, Elimination>Life Hunter (with the odd Spell Cutter tossed in) spam is really the only way to go.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    laikiraski wrote: »

I gotta love the critics of this forum,but for the first time in my life ima try to be nice xD .
    So what we got here , a barb ,load of hp and p.def and ofc a fight on self buffed terms, you are saying i am spamming life hunter ,here is the reasons :
    1)Its the fastest way to bypass def charms
    2)its the only skill that is always avaliable ,and as i said i am fighting a barb so i got 10 sec to kill him before charm tick , now lets count other skills : earthen rift ?1.8 sec cast added the delays and skill animation 3 sec = bs if it dosent zerk krit , next spell cutter ?1 sec cast with animation hmm would say a good choice but lets count the rest first, knife throw ? in my opinion i save it if targets runs away since there is no more twinstrike etc to combinate with, tackling slash and deep sting are used here to keep him on distance so they out of the competition, 2 chi skills ? powerdash,sub sea or the 1 spark throatcut are used properly
    3)now life hunter,1.9-2 sec cast with double hit and keeps hsi hp lowed by 10% ,since he is a barb it matters a lot in this case .
    So from all mentioned above seems you got 0.0% experience in w/e you are saying only blabla :)

Now lets leave the nice side behind and come to my Best Fan Hot , the guy who lost 1v1 to me 2 weeks ago infront of server and qqed 2 hours 55 min about it in wc but ty for entertainment, as for gears i am not best geared there are +11 sins on server in matter of armor and ornaments ,as for survivability if that sin can survive 5x man gank and kill all 5 when all are fully buffed and r9 +10 and josd so MAGNIFIKO ,i would love to meet the guy :)

pm Rinc he can teach you.. or just watch his vids

i am up for more 1on1s you know that weird that you win once after losing twice then you bail out and call it a win on the world chat... but well we are kinda used to the person you are ^^
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited September 2014

You probably know I don't care about you arguing with Preist or not but well... you can't write that seriously. I probably don't know sins enough to give an opinion about his fight versus Joe but he's the sin that I find the hardest to fight with on Morai and he's clearly not the best geared one (i haven't played a lot recently so maybe I missed something but there is maybe 7-8 sins on Morai with really better gears)
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited September 2014
    You probably know I don't care about you arguing with Preist or not but well... you can't write that seriously. I probably don't know sins enough to give an opinion about his fight versus Joe but he's the sin that I find the hardest to fight with on Morai and he's clearly not the best geared one (i haven't played a lot recently so maybe I missed something but there is maybe 7-8 sins on Morai with really better gears)

he is the only sin on server with a lvl 80 S card set
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    he is the only sin on server with a lvl 80 S card set

1. 3 of cards are lvl 50
    2. i dont have +12 GEAR
    3. my weapon stats are under normal
    But still i am the best geared in my fans eyes