Troll

Options
Viktorian - Archosaur
Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
is it just me or is the faction Troll filled with former bankai members, and if its not just me, why?
Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
[SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
Post edited by Viktorian - Archosaur on

Comments

• Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I wouldn't give Bankai that privilege.

Troll comprises of ex-Dark members mostly
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • dasfghjklj
    dasfghjklj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    is it just me or is the faction Troll filled with former bankai members, and if its not just me, why?

Cause syntheros is pro and pissed off the only geared squad in bankai. Since they're essentially their own group (Like tunnelsnakes, Infa Core, or any other squad that always squads together) they all left. So now bankai is *** again because they lost an entire defense squad + others.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    dasfghjklj wrote: »
    Cause syntheros is pro and pissed off the only geared squad in bankai. Since they're essentially their own group (Like tunnelsnakes, Infa Core, or any other squad that always squads together) they all left. So now bankai is *** again because they lost an entire defense squad + others.

GBQ is serious business for Bankai.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options

Not gonna lie, it totally is. Among other things...
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Tell me more, tell me more.

Why would anyone take it seriously though? aside from free pots and the hat its kinda not interesting.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Game of the Year, All Years: http://i.imgur.com/taD8uI5.jpg
    I <3 AGOREY
  • picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

The thing is, that Bankai was a step, a ledge for many of the current Troll members. However it was NOT a step forward but a step backwards. For many, like i said. And after these people realized their mistake, they wanted to correct and leave. Honestly speaking i am HAPPY that the group of people joined and then after a while spent in Bankai and seeing how things are and how the faction is led, left. As a unit. A unit that i liked when they were there but was not really a part of, and now months later i belong to this unit and i am happy and blessed to be a part of them. I personally was a member of for over a year. I was an officer for half a year+ and i have been on ALOT, ALOT more than any other Bankai member. In this year i have came to 220k faction merit, while ppl that were there for 6years gathered less. And i have seen all there is to see about Bankai. I will not trash them or anything else, but their name is where it is because of bad leadership. SyntherosX is not really a very bad bad guy. He leads things his own way. He leads them how he feels is right. -snip- Either way, there are about 15-20 ex Bankai currently in Troll that TW pretty much all the time. So 20 out of 80 for every TW, i think 20-25% is not little. But we are EX Bankai for a VERY good reason. And we existed BEFORE comming to Bankai and OUR GEARS have not improved ONE INCH cus of Bankai but cus of ourselves. During the time in Bankai i have, UNLIKE syntheros, put ASIDE MY GEAR and refines and shards, to help other members, as i have done since very day i started playing pwi, and in return i got NOTHING, not even a charm, i have never asked either. I am NOT a grabby grabby person, and while in Bankai that is your downfall, in Troll they see that, recogniye it, give you credit and SHOW APRECIATION that you will not recieve in Bankai or many other factions.
    So if you are looking for a faction on HL server, Troll is the place to be.

HAPPY READING and cya around :)b:thanksb:chuckleb:thanks
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    picolo08 wrote: »

The thing is, that Bankai was a step, a ledge for many of the current Troll members. However it was NOT a step forward but a step backwards. For many, like i said. And after these people realized their mistake, they wanted to correct and leave. Honestly speaking i am HAPPY that the group of people joined and then after a while spent in Bankai and seeing how things are and how the faction is led, left. As a unit. A unit that i liked when they were there but was not really a part of, and now months later i belong to this unit and i am happy and blessed to be a part of them. I personally was a member of for over a year. I was an officer for half a year+ and i have been on ALOT, ALOT more than any other Bankai member. In this year i have came to 220k faction merit, while ppl that were there for 6years gathered less. And i have seen all there is to see about Bankai. I will not trash them or anything else, but their name is where it is because of bad leadership. SyntherosX is not really a very bad bad guy. He leads things his own way. He leads them how he feels is right. To me that way is not right. -snip- Either way, there are about 15-20 ex Bankai currently in Troll that TW pretty much all the time. So 20 out of 80 for every TW, i think 20-25% is not little. But we are EX Bankai for a VERY good reason. And we existed BEFORE comming to Bankai and OUR GEARS have not improved ONE INCH cus of Bankai but cus of ourselves. During the time in Bankai i have, UNLIKE syntheros, put ASIDE MY GEAR and refines and shards, to help other members, as i have done since very day i started playing pwi, and in return i got NOTHING, not even a charm, i have never asked either. I am NOT a grabby grabby person, and while in Bankai that is your downfall, in Troll they see that, recogniye it, give you credit and SHOW APRECIATION that you will not recieve in Bankai or many other factions.
    So if you are looking for a faction on HL server, Troll is the place to be.

HAPPY READING and cya around :)b:thanksb:chuckleb:thanks
    This looks like a NECRO!

picolo08 replied to a message that was 3 months 9 days 7 hours 59 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• picolo08
    picolo08 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    This looks like a NECRO!

picolo08 replied to a message that was 3 months 9 days 7 hours 59 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)

Well, i can post this anywhere you want me to, i can even post it on Syntheros face and it will not change the fact that he will proceed with doing what he does best, cheating the game :)

Either way, if the person would not care they would not ask what they asked. If they could no longer be found they would not have a account made still.

People do care, and people will care. And if it takes for me to give them what they ask for and do what i have to do, that the truth is spread, then that is what i will do.

I am a nice man, so i will ask nicely, where can i post this? :)

Ohh and Troll was made about 3 months ago, and that is the reason person asked what they asked, they probably already have an account and it is in Troll, and truthfully if the job was done correctly on YOUR side, when i typed Troll Forum, this topic would not pop up as a top search.

Thank you, and have a nice day :)
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, do you like BankaiGod
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options
    SweetieBot, do you like BankaiGod
    Do you like BankaiGod?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• Crazybladema - Harshlands
    Crazybladema - Harshlands Posts: 425 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Do you like BankaiGod?

Sweetiebot Seeker_NK absolutely adores bankaigod. His hobbies include farming yosha trees and licking posters with the word "infamous" on it. On a serious note it's a game. No real reason to dislike anyone here or ingame based on what happens ingame. Unless they steal your credit card info or something.
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited November 2014
    Options

Sweetiebot Seeker_NK absolutely adores bankaigod. His hobbies include farming yosha trees and licking posters with the word "infamous" on it. On a serious note it's a game. No real reason to dislike anyone here or ingame based on what happens ingame. Unless they steal your credit card info or something.
    And his right hand on the rivers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    *smacks picolo08 with the rules*

Necroing is bad!
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.