American Server Merge?

Options
IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I was googling through old server merge threads and the earliest I saw was in 2012 before the EU server merge actually took place. Now we know it has and they are still alive, even though it was known that when they formed it was always in the plan to merge them from the beginning... not so much with american servers.

With the 2012 thread here > http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1513231

There was debate about how with the non merging name databases this could not be done but later confirmed that it now can.. Is it a good possiblility or even idea for pwi to introduce a server merge for us american servers? With this said,

West
Heavens Tear (PVE)
Arch (PVE)
Lost City (PVP)
Sanc (PVE)

East
Raging Tide (PVE)
Harshlands (PVP)
Dreamwaver (PVE)

Alot of factors come into play, but with the recent and continuously shrinking numbers of active players are there any other options? I know there is a lot of foot traffic on american servers compared to EU servers, but prolly only 50% of activity compared to 2012.

Merging there are tons of factors to consider,
Who would be merged?
Would it be one server to another or two servers to one whole new?
Do we combine east and west and find a middle timezone?
Do we combine pve & pvp?
How to handle duplicate names?
How to handle max amount of characters on the servers that merged?
The lag?
The possible chance your character falls in the glitch and could possibly be gone?
How to address the new economy?

But with all the downfalls and doubts, we know pwe can merge servers. We have seen it done, the question is, would it be smart to combine american servers to keep the possibility of the game alive longer for more TW/PK? Even simple PVE daily squads?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by IBaMBii - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Should probably just merge all the east coast servers into one pvp server at this point and then maybe have two servers for west coast and whichever one LC gets merged into will be the pvp one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Haroin - Raging Tide
    Haroin - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Should probably just merge all the east coast servers into one pvp server at this point and then maybe have two servers for west coast and whichever one LC gets merged into will be the pvp one.

No. Just no.

Kitty knows many who chose RT right because they like the PVE-aspect of the game but don't want to PVP at all. Kitty herself plays this game entirely for the PVE-aspect these days and if RT was merged into a PVP-server, Kitty would be gone, as well as many others. And if the point of server merge was to make servers more active, then does causing players to leave serve that goal?
    Kittysama on barbie disguise.
    'Cause Kitty fell victim to Heartbleed-forced password changes =.='
    Cutest barbie on RT ^^
    "Kitty's Barbie girl, in the Kittyworld
    Life fluffytastic, it's Kittytastic!
    You can brush Kitty's fur, fashion makes Kitty purr
    Imagination, life is your creation
    Come on Barbie, FC-party!"
  • rtmira
    rtmira Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Kitty herself plays this game entirely for the PVE-aspect these days and if RT was merged into a PVP-server, Kitty would be gone

I don't think we will miss kitty... maybe doggy will still be around.

Now a bit more seriously: People come and go as we can see in many games. I don't think people should cry here in the forum about the fact some 'friends' left . It sucks, yeah... but so does Kitty b:laugh
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2014
    Options
    No. Just no.

Kitty knows many who chose RT right because they like the PVE-aspect of the game but don't want to PVP at all. Kitty herself plays this game entirely for the PVE-aspect these days and if RT was merged into a PVP-server, Kitty would be gone, as well as many others. And if the point of server merge was to make servers more active, then does causing players to leave serve that goal?

I was thinking more along the lines of merge the 2 pvp servers and find a median time zone to work with.. between east and west coast.

Now considering there are 5 PvE servers, no idea. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

West
    Heavens Tear (PVE)
    Arch (PVE)
    Lost City (PVP)
    Sanc (PVE)

East
    Raging Tide (PVE)
    Harshlands (PVP)
    Dreamwaver (PVE)
    Merging there are tons of factors to consider,
    Who would be merged? Eastern PvE servers and Western PvE servers.
    Would it be one server to another or two servers to one whole new? One whole New
    Do we combine east and west and find a middle timezone? no.
    Do we combine pve & pvp? no, too mny people would complain if we made a pve server pvp or a pvp server pve
    How to handle duplicate names? Allow people the chance to change in the event of a clash(aka free name change stones(if they consent) to both, untradeable, unaccount stashable)
    How to handle max amount of characters on the servers that merged?
    The lag?
    The possible chance your character falls in the glitch and could possibly be gone?
    How to address the new economy?

But with all the downfalls and doubts, we know pwe can merge servers. We have seen it done, the question is, would it be smart to combine american servers to keep the possibility of the game alive longer for more TW/PK? Even simple PVE daily squads?
    responses in red
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    No. Just no.

This is the few times when I agree with Kitty. I joined a pve server cause I dont like the pvp server. Believe it or not some players are pve players more than pvp players. Maybe some of them pvp only during TW and NW time, but not all time.
    Nothing good would come merging servers. Soing that PW would ***** up more things.
    giphy.gif

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    So i gave more thought to this, and came up with a solution i THINK could work(the technical stuff goes over my head).

The 3 Servers Plan:
    Names:
    1k Streams (PvP)
    Etherblade City (PvE)
    Tellus City (PvE)

How?
    LC and HL merge to form 1k Sreams
    DW and RT make Tellus
    Archo HT and Sanc make Etherblade

What time zones?
    All servers would be Mountain Standard Time Zone
    (for those of you who don't already know this is 1 hour ahead of west coast servers and 2 hours behind on east coast servers)

What about Duplicate Names?
    In the case of duplicate names both people will be contacted BEFORE the merge and asked if they would like to change their names. If one agrees their name will be erased when moving servers(not the character) and they will choose a new name the first time they log in, with the new database. If both agree, the above happens to both. If neither agree it happens to both as well.

How to handle max characters that move?
    This is a thing? Anyway, in the case that one of the servers is filled, it shall be the players choice on which of the other two they shall move to. I find this unlikely however. In the case of a duplicate the person who is newest to the server (the person who is transferred from a different server then original merge plan) their name shall be erased(again not the character) and they choose a new name with new database on first log in.

What about the lag?
    Deal with it. If lag is the price we pay for more active people and competition on the servers, then we can deal with lag issues as they arise.

What happens if it glitches and my character is lost?
    PWE will refinance the gear(shards and refine orbs as well as bloods and skill books(demon/sage+morai+79+100) as well) to whatever character you decide to make from scratch. Also, the gear will not change(so if u have a HA BM and decide to mkae a LA Archer and u only had Nirvana Tier 3(g16) gear you get your HA gear back. R9 gear shall be in keeping with the class). Money lost(PWE sends system warning players to take SS of their collective money) will be regiven to players on a case by case basis in keeping with the screenshots furnished by players. Items lost(unless high level shards, GSTs and MOGs)will be lost. I find this unlikely to be a major problem however.

What about the economy?
    I THINK it will be good. An economics person can work that out.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • bloodedone87
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Deal with lagg?
    -Try to kill a boss with 1000k or more ping? Or do NW with that lagg.Try pass fallen rocks in abba with that lagg , try doing any bh with lagg. With merge more lagg, more frustrating.
    What you are saying is what you would do if you have the posibility to merge servers. Not what PW will do.
    More active ppl and competition if the server merge?. -
    -It wont be more active ppl if servers merge. It would be the same ppl . just they ll be ppl from a server and another server on the new server.
    If one agrees to change name?
    -What if both agree or both dont agree?
    PWI will refinance the gear
    -yes sure they willb:chuckle
    Im begging to think you have no idea what you are talking about.
    giphy.gif

• ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    So i gave more thought to this, and came up with a solution i THINK could work(the technical stuff goes over my head).

The 3 Servers Plan:
    Names:
    1k Streams (PvP)
    Etherblade City (PvE)
    Tellus City (PvE)

How?
    LC and HL merge to form 1k Sreams
    DW and RT make Tellus
    Archo HT and Sanc make Etherblade

What time zones?
    All servers would be Mountain Standard Time Zone
    (for those of you who don't already know this is 1 hour ahead of west coast servers and 2 hours behind on east coast servers)

What about Duplicate Names?
    In the case of duplicate names both people will be contacted BEFORE the merge and asked if they would like to change their names. If one agrees their name will be erased when moving servers(not the character) and they will choose a new name the first time they log in, with the new database. If both agree, the above happens to both. If neither agree it happens to both as well.

How to handle max characters that move?
    This is a thing? Anyway, in the case that one of the servers is filled, it shall be the players choice on which of the other two they shall move to. I find this unlikely however. In the case of a duplicate the person who is newest to the server (the person who is transferred from a different server then original merge plan) their name shall be erased(again not the character) and they choose a new name with new database on first log in.

What about the lag?
    Deal with it. If lag is the price we pay for more active people and competition on the servers, then we can deal with lag issues as they arise.

What happens if it glitches and my character is lost?
    PWE will refinance the gear(shards and refine orbs as well as bloods and skill books(demon/sage+morai+79+100) as well) to whatever character you decide to make from scratch. Also, the gear will not change(so if u have a HA BM and decide to mkae a LA Archer and u only had Nirvana Tier 3(g16) gear you get your HA gear back. R9 gear shall be in keeping with the class). Money lost(PWE sends system warning players to take SS of their collective money) will be regiven to players on a case by case basis in keeping with the screenshots furnished by players. Items lost(unless high level shards, GSTs and MOGs)will be lost. I find this unlikely to be a major problem however.

What about the economy?
    I THINK it will be good. An economics person can work that out.
    best thing I read so far lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The only servers that can be easily merged (the way the EU servers were) are the west coast PVE servers, which (like Lothranis and Momaganon) share a name server. All other servers have their own name servers, complicating merges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    As I am high command of the future of this game ,I say NO to all merges and let this game die in peace.

Your all just putting your eggs into one big ole basket when the fox is just right outside the door.
  • LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ya,

You can't really merge PvP and PvE server together because its a complete different environment. Players are not used to always bring in PK mode and won't be carrying GSs and there will be plethora of tickets, complaints, and quitters reducing the population down its current state of any server.

PWI really needs to create new content thats fun and exciting for lower level players.
    This will fill up the map more as new players play and older players create lower level toons to do these new lower level events. Make them rewarding enough such that its worth spending time and enjoying lower level play.

The issue with reawakening is that there is so much based on endgame, that new players that come to game have a long ramp, unless they get serious help, to get the end-game / fun stuff.
    I'm there, but i'm sure it not fun running around in NW as a new player getting hit for 20ks no crit no spark no zerk, when you have like 5-6k hp.... b:cry

And I'm saying Jolly jones and things like that....
    Make events that are for lower levels that run at different times then current events. Maybe even NW but much weaker towers and level requirement of 60-100 (no rebirth). Or something for players to keep their interest at medium levels before reawakening...

Guess I went off topic here... b:chuckle

Just saying a server merge isn't really needed. PWI needs to spend less efforts making new games that probably will flop like Forsaken world and just expand on their existing games..

Just look at --Big MMO Game -- (name not mentioned). They add more content, add more expansions, and thus they bring new players into the game all the time, and by having plenty of content for all levels, it keeps all players entertained and they stay in the game...
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    So what I'm trying to understand here is that if a Pvp and a Pve server merges to form a Pve server why would there be QQ and quits? If the pvpers want to keep it like they use to just go white named. Like seriously that isn't an issue if servers were to merge and the ones who keep bringing this up are prbly the credit card junkies who live and breathe Pvp to not only prove they are the best but also harassing everyone and anyone doing it.
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • Haroin - Raging Tide
    Haroin - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    So what I'm trying to understand here is that if a Pvp and a Pve server merges to form a Pve server why would there be QQ and quits? If the pvpers want to keep it like they use to just go white named. Like seriously that isn't an issue if servers were to merge and the ones who keep bringing this up are prbly the credit card junkies who live and breathe Pvp to not only prove they are the best but also harassing everyone and anyone doing it.

There would be no Q.Q or quits if it would be merged into a PVE-server(except from those who have this far been farming lowbies on PVP-server). This far it's been suggested that they'd be merged into a PVP-server which would be intolerateable for many.
    Kittysama on barbie disguise.
    'Cause Kitty fell victim to Heartbleed-forced password changes =.='
    Cutest barbie on RT ^^
    "Kitty's Barbie girl, in the Kittyworld
    Life fluffytastic, it's Kittytastic!
    You can brush Kitty's fur, fashion makes Kitty purr
    Imagination, life is your creation
    Come on Barbie, FC-party!"
  • livingonlife
    livingonlife Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I would have to say no as well to merging. There are quite a bit of issues that may arise, if not more, if that was to happen. Aside from the different time zones, there is still the aspect of those who play on the American servers who aren't from the U.S. Some do have the same time zones, others don't but they try their best to make it work so they can play and see their friends. And yes the issue with merging possibly PvE servers with the PvP ones is just a straight no. Maybe that's why there are more PvE servers anyways-considering not a lot of us like being pkd all the time (yes I have a main on a PvP server and yes I've been killed plenty of times while questing and whatnot). I like the freedom to be able to play without someone bothering me because I'm lower level or not as high geared as them, which is why I also play on the PvE servers. And as for the issue with less people playing well, some people do come back even if it's a year or two from when they left. No offense but even I take breaks from the game XD. It can be stressful sometimes farming, questing or leveling non-stop without a break so it's understandable when one wants to stop for a while, get a breather or whatever, and then come back. Plus some are going to school, so they come back when they're on holidays or whenever they can, or people are working and can't find time. It's fine. Guess I'm also looking at the fact, which a lot of people have already pointed out, that the lag is going to be uber killer than it already is if let's just say more people come back to the game and then the servers have been merged. Can you say crash of the pwe century? x.x Servers are already laggy (west and east) soooo yeah. Unless there can be a moderate solution to the lag, possible time zone issues, and the PvP vs. PvE thing, then no merging.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Merging the 3 East coast servers into a PVP server would actually fix a few problems like the auto-cultivation that PVE servers complain so much about and also the stuff like the veno instance which PVE servers have issue to do, looks like more and more PWCN does thing that actually shouldn't be on PVE servers.

But anyway they said a thousand times that they can't merge servers, I don't know why people keep asking, it's not like they could change that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Merging the 3 East coast servers into a PVP server would actually fix a few problems like the auto-cultivation that PVE servers complain so much about and also the stuff like the veno instance which PVE servers have issue to do, looks like more and more PWCN does thing that actually shouldn't be on PVE servers.

But anyway they said a thousand times that they can't merge servers, I don't know why people keep asking, it's not like they could change that.

How can they not when it was confirmed in the 2012 post that its possible just not feasible. EU were formed to be merged and looky now?

Im only bringing this up due to the fact to double the main maybe 400 to 500 active players on my server and can possibly double that or more from a simple merge, they wouldn't need to add this extra content.

More people = more possibilities. Am I wrong?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    There would be no Q.Q or quits if it would be merged into a PVE-server(except from those who have this far been farming lowbies on PVP-server). This far it's been suggested that they'd be merged into a PVP-server which would be intolerateable for many.

I have to disagree with that bit about no pvpers quitting if it became a pve server.

It doesn't matter if a merge happens, and we go either route there WILL be people who would be unhappy if they were suddenly forced to a pve server when they chose pvp, or vice versa. If they truly are unhappy with it then they will leave, and just how many people would leave... we honestly couldn't say without a doubt until after it happens, sure a few people will quit if either happens, but as I said, it would be hard to know who all would just up and leave if it came about.

Not all of the pvpers 'pick' on the weak, some just attack others out of frustration/dislike, just as us pver's did... pvpers chose the server they're on for a reason, and if they were forced into pve, some would undoubtedly be unhappy.

While I agree with what bella said about the bots, I still wouldn't like it if I was forced into a pvp server via a merge/other method, just as I am sure a lot of pvpers wouldn't like it if they were forced into a pve server due to a merge.

EDIT: Really what would be nice if they did do this, they would allow us to transfer to a pvp/pve server if we wished to do so. (Though I am sure coded that would be a huge pain in the ***... hell even if they didn't do something where we could automatically select which server to go to... and they did it manually... I am not sure they'd want to deal with the amount of tickets asking for a server transfer)

Ergo I think there best bet/option IF they were going to merge servers, they should do as someone else mentioned... merge the pvp servers together, and (separately) merge the pve servers together, into 2 or 3 servers or whatever.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    literally the only difference between a pvp and pve sever is the fact that pve server means you can change your character from a white name to blue name or blue name to white name and there is a cooldown of 2 days (correct me if i'm wrong about the timing)...
    With that said all you gotta do is on the new server give those from pve servers to keep that option, however increase that option timing to 1 week and you cannot change it while in combat or until 5 minutes have past after combat (like swords) that way you can't abuse it. Problem solved.
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • bloodedone87
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Question: What was the reason for PW to merge EU servers? Why they did that.
    giphy.gif

• Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    literally the only difference between a pvp and pve sever is the fact that pve server means you can change your character from a white name to blue name or blue name to white name and there is a cooldown of 2 days (correct me if i'm wrong about the timing)...
    With that said all you gotta do is on the new server give those from pve servers to keep that option, however increase that option timing to 1 week and you cannot change it while in combat or until 5 minutes have past after combat (like swords) that way you can't abuse it. Problem solved.

We have to spend 10 hours in pk mode in order to turn it back off, now i am not sure if we can turn it off red named or not, but that is the time we have to spend in pk mode.

I do think that is why a few people chose pvp server over pve servers, that way (thinking in a pvpers shoes) 'wimps' don't hide behind a blue name, and cause 'me' trouble, be it a farming spot, or that little punk said the wrong thing to me!/looked at me wrong. b:angry *keels* Oh snap QQ, that wimp just turned blue name.... NUUUUUUUU... *flame ensues.*

Seriously though I do believe there are numerous reasons why each person chose the server they are on. Pvers wouldn't like a merge into a pvp only server, likewise the opposite for pvpers... though as is with everything in life not everyone shares the same reasons for wanting to be on a specific server/let alone the game as a whole.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
    edited July 2014
    Options
    How can they not when it was confirmed in the 2012 post that its possible just not feasible. EU were formed to be merged and looky now?

Im only bringing this up due to the fact to double the main maybe 400 to 500 active players on my server and can possibly double that or more from a simple merge, they wouldn't need to add this extra content.

HT is one of the most active server, if you log HL and go at west Arch you will cry, there's almost no shop, HL is crazy dead, HT is pretty alive compare to HL.

For the EU's servers they was created after the old ones and was made to be eventually merge, while the West and East cost ones are not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Options

HT is one of the most active server, if you log HL and go at west Arch you will cry, there's almost no shop, HL is crazy dead, HT is pretty alive compare to HL.

For the EU's servers they was created after the old ones and was made to be eventually merge, while the West and East cost ones are not.
    To elaborate on this further...

The Europe servers were created sharing the same uniquename database. This was done on purpose in case they did eventually have a need to merge them.

A few of the US servers share the same uniquename database, but not all, which is why they can't just be merged. For example, Santuary, Archosaur, and Heaven's Tear all share the same uniquename database, and could be merged, but then you run into other limitations. The Sanctuary servers are already very taxed from the population. Merging the other two servers populations onto the world map would require some serious hardware and network upgrades, which is cost considerable amounts of money. Also, don't forget, PWE can't make most of the changes aside from the hardware.

I discussed it a while ago in This Thread. it's nowhere near as simple as a lot of you are assuming. I know, I've tried it myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Asking for a merge would only be a 0.1% of it happening
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

9 hours?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2014
    Options

Are you serious? I mean I came back early this year and our catshops have significantly dwindled from 2 years ago, but there has to be around 100.. How the hell do you still play?

What is nw/tw like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Are you serious? I mean I came back early this year and our catshops have significantly dwindled from 2 years ago, but there has to be around 100.. How the hell do you still play?

What is nw/tw like?

I don't play, I do some TW that's all. (on HL)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]