To mods

Options
Seek_NK - Harshlands
Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Dawnglory (EU)
You all say "pm us" and we will handle things.

You mods or sparkiesoft don't really check your pms or give a damn about things, do you? Then why do you brag about doing your job and stuff when you delete posts
youtube.com/c/SeekPWI
Post edited by Seek_NK - Harshlands on

Comments

• Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Dearest mods and sparkie,
    Can you please check your pms more often. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to read this.
    -Seek_NK

fixed
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    fixed

Lol so funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Make sure you are PM'ing them correctly as in... type the name and then wait for the little gray box to pop where you select their name.. or I guess manually type like "xxxx - server ;" but I've never tried the second way.

If you merely type the name without that detaill, they will never receive the PM. Sparkiesoft has answered all of my PMs thus far. I rarely PM the Mods but got answers when I did.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I haven't received any PM from you. I don't which mod you are referring to but if you attempted to contact all of us, I didn't receive any PM. I usually respond within 24 hours often times sooner if you're on Eastern or Pacific time but sometimes longer as well. If it's been longer than 2-3 days since I responded to you last, feel free to resend the PM.

Edit: Click the "Contact Me" button underneath my signature if you want and the forum should automatically fill in my name with proper spelling. Also if one mod doesn't respond it may mean they are busy with real life. This isn't a job, we are player volunteers. So if something happens IRL it will always take precedence (unlike sparkie as this forum is part of his RL job) and we won't necessarily be checking or available.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Seek_NK - Harshlands
    Seek_NK - Harshlands Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I had checked the name in the box before sending and I do understand that mods are players with irl as well.

Like you said, this is the job of sparkie and he hasn't responded to my pm for almost a week now. I have sent you a pm by clicking on "Contact me" and appreciate if you could please forward the case to sparkie as well.
    youtube.com/c/SeekPWI