DQ items

Grindina - Harshlands
Grindina - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
I haven't been playing pw in a looong time and now i see that price of DQ items has been reduced to 1 coin. I know there was some new system where you got some points trough website (or what ever, stopped playing by then), but now I see that is gone too. So is there some new way of using DQ items, or have they just become worthless?
Post edited by Grindina - Harshlands on

Comments

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Absolutely useless. Well, not sure if you can still get dragon orders and stuff with them. Never bothered to do that, too much hassle.

They've been 'working' on a fix for the DQ system. Don't expect it any time soon.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    No there is still worth on dq just grind and cash in to the npc.Your obviously farming in the low level locations yo!
    Whocares about dq quest and they took the dq rewards out because of the botting.

Pw knew what they were doing.Along woth the trophymodes like 69 and 79
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    sontzu wrote: »
    Depends on their level I guess. Since the avatar is level 2, level 81+ dq mats would not be farmable...

Note to the op:get up in lvl before you start complaining then.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I haven't been playing pw in a looong time and now i see that price of DQ items has been reduced to 1 coin. I know there was some new system where you got some points trough website (or what ever, stopped playing by then), but now I see that is gone too. So is there some new way of using DQ items, or have they just become worthless?

The low level DQ items for bank quest are still useful, also some of the mid and high level DQ still have some coin value.

• Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Note to the op:get up in lvl before you start complaining then.

Why such an ***? They had been gone a while and now have a few questions. I didn't see any complaint in their post. Honestly they probably don't have the friends/resources to "get up in lvl before they start complaining". DQ having no value at that level is a problem for new layers and deserves attention.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    sontzu wrote: »
    Depends on their level I guess. Since the avatar is level 2, level 81+ dq mats would not be farmable...
    It could just be an alt, or a toon that they selected a long time ago and are now unable to change it. Never go by the level that's sitting in the avatar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]