Botting spots

Gingerpubes - Morai
Gingerpubes - Morai Posts: 69 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Assassin
Where do all you fellow sins bot?
For coins?
For exp?
Anyone else constantly die after using s buff macro because your toon doesnt attack anything afterwad?
Post edited by Gingerpubes - Morai on

Comments

• Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Why would anyone tell you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    edited July 2014
    because not ALL people are pricks, but may like to help others? b:shutup
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Not a sin, but there's a few spots with low bot activity yet.

Momaganon/Lothranis: Surprised to see so few bots there since the mobs give more XP and have added bonus drops.
    Morai: The pool where you enter the realm is always busy and easy to bot in since the mobs don't auto aggro.
    Mainworld: Goothes, Nivastoks... they're popular targets. Heck, on Morai there's an entire botfarm running on Goothes (or at least I suspect them to be such... faction Kolibris). The various Basilisks in the deserts near Sandsong are also popular targets.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Zhenmax - Archosaur
    Zhenmax - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It really depends on your level, but i suggest you to find 5 level lower than yours and a mob that doesn't take aggro :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    because not ALL people are pricks, but may like to help others? b:shutup

Putting oneself at a disadvantage now constitutes as being a ***** it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited August 2014
    No, that's just being fair to other players. Everyone should have the same tools at their disposal.

As for your bot freezing up after a buff, make sure you do not use "instant" type skills (Diamond Sutra, Unfetter, that sort of thing) in your support combo. That will always freeze it. Use only skills which have a cast and/or channel time. Sparkburst is an exception, it does not list it but it has a ~2.5 second cast time, so it is safe.

• Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think that if u played the game and lvled ur toon from lvl 1 to lvl 100 without going to plvls and such, u should have known preety much most fo the areas of the game and think which spots whould be best to bot.

As u prolly expect, the most places are crowded so am gonna give those crowded spots as examples:
    -crushers in VoS(mobs near enterance, on my server there is ussualy 7 ppl boting there)
    -Bats in morai(the ones for base quest, aslo soooooo crowded place)
    -Deserted Sea area that were mentioned earleir (in normal world map, the area is super crowded with bots)
    - hmm what esle ? just check the every each mob spwan in pwi that u recall from lvling and see which place maches u the best
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think that if u played the game and lvled ur toon from lvl 1 to lvl 100 without going to plvls and such, u should have known preety much most fo the areas of the game and think which spots whould be best to bot.

As u prolly expect, the most places are crowded so am gonna give those crowded spots as examples:
    -crushers in VoS(mobs near enterance, on my server there is ussualy 7 ppl boting there)
    -Bats in morai(the ones for base quest, aslo soooooo crowded place)
    -Deserted Sea area that were mentioned earleir (in normal world map, the area is super crowded with bots)
    - hmm what esle ? just check the every each mob spwan in pwi that u recall from lvling and see which place maches u the best

Rebirth map I use to see a few RB afk there also b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    No, that's just being fair to other players. Everyone should have the same tools at their disposal.

Everyone does have the same tools at their disposal. What does this even mean?b:lipcurl
  • Evryn - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Everyone does have the same tools at their disposal. What does this even mean?b:lipcurl
    Knowledge is a tool too. Passing experiences on allows other players to do as you do. It's how noobs stop being noobs ;)

As for the most crowded spots on Morai:
    - Araneid Sharpfangs near Avalanche village - archers and arcane casters tend to be all over these. Low HP mobs that only throw poison DoT, won't wear out your armor much, so low repair costs.
    - Goothes near Avalanche Village. Popular lvl 99 generic mobs, looooots of sins and archers all over these. Also a couple of non-autoculti BM bots busy there.
    - Lake right where you enter Morai. Lvl 95/96 mobs that do not auto aggro, a good place if you're not that strong yet. Lot of archers and sins in that pool by now.
    - Cactus and constructs near Hidden Portal in Morai. Popular with sins and BMs.
    - Various Nivastoks near FC and Avalanche Village. Melee mobs, so lots of sins and the occasional BM.
    - The various Basilisks between Sandsong village and Cromagnon. Popular with archers, barbs and sins.

Not so crowded yet, but give it time:
    - Lothranis/Momaganon. A lot of mobs are simply not being farmed, and these give higher XP then the ones on the worldmap. Better drops too in my opinion.
    - Primal world: Probably due to the earning restrictions. I should give that a try sometime though and see how/if that actually works.
    - OHT a bit further from the entry area. Mobs respawn fast there.

• DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Knowledge is a tool too. Passing experiences on allows other players to do as you do. It's how noobs stop being noobs ;)

Noobs can also stop being noob by getting out there instead of waiting for handouts. It's only unfair if the knowledge is being restricted.

Best grinding spots? There isn't just a few, if someone won't tell you, you could just get out there and ya know....grind. There are multiple channels to find info like that, so no one owes a noob to tell them their grinding spots.
    On my sin i actually prefer grinding mag mobs to phy mobs, my mdef is higher than my pdef.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There are a couple places on RT, on the main map that have mobs that spawn fairly quick, have decent drops, and have no one botting on them.

As for where...I won't say. I like it quiet there.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gingerpubes - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the info, those who are willing to help :D
    To the others complaining bout giving me your botting spots... Im on a different server. GG?
    The insta skill thing explains why my bot was ****** up. I had sage W.E as a support skill :p
    Thanks again b:victory