Not Again

ellord00
ellord00 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
heey.... well i redownloading the game but it stopped this time at 45% progress and then arc didnt load the download progress icon to resume instead it appeared with abutton to install the game from the begining know that it happened when my internet disconnected and it happens alot with me .every time it disconnect and come back arc resume the download with no proplem but this time dont know what happened soo if there any way to persuade arc to resume my download iam happy to hear it because i cant redownload the game from the start (i mean it ) waiting for a soultion plz b:surrender.
Post edited by ellord00 on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    Please read my Sticky thread before you post.

Hint: It's this one.....
    Sticky: BEFORE YOU POST ~ Please Read This

After you have followed the usual troubleshooting, get back with the specific information I ask you to provide so I can help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ellord00
    ellord00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    well i tried what u asked me but didnt work. i just want arc to resume my download it stopped at 45% and arc alwayes resumed it but suddenly stopped and it tells me to install pwi again , doesnt support resuming any more is there any way to make it resume my download? i just want to know that. because if it doesnt i think i cant play any game for PWE i will wait for a torrent file to be uploaded and try download again via torrent.