/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Turn it on forever, that way it will feel like it's never 2x either and it gives (newer) people the chance to actually get gear.

lol who am I kidding, newer people in pwi b:laugh
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    2x experience only. No need for the drops being 2x
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    the player base should demand 2x drops/xp/spirit/bh rewards/spend rewards/tw rewards/quest rewards/turn on snowmen who drop medals of glory and general summer tokens

And that everyone should be given 100 Horns to use every day.
    NGTUy53.png

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Gold is almost reach 4m in HT, and prices were already skyrocketed especially with the items from packs. 2x is fine with drops from instances, but it will greatly affecting those who are using 10 accounts to bot mobs, since their income comes from dq and coins which are fixed.

b:surrender I hope 2x this week wont ruined aconomy even further.
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    who is the commissioner of gold prices?It just seems if some one prices goldup higher they just follow the leader,so im going to buy gold and jack it up to 5.5 mill each and im sure it will go up to that b:laugh nesides the bots this game proves children can ruin an economy.
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Not only that but then they added a week latter the offer that if you spend 50 gold in the boutique you get dragon orb right in the middle of the chips sale end date.
    The offer also ending on the same time the chip sale was suppose to be over too.
    Not only does this made cash shoppers sell even less gold because they also want the free orb. It made a lot of people over pay for gold in the AH to increase gold prices even more.
    The community screams the economy is bad! but pwi makes the opposite to listen to us and try to fix the economy.why?
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Not only that but then they added a week latter the offer that if you spend 50 gold in the boutique you get dragon orb right in the middle of the chips sale end date.
    The offer also ending on the same time the chip sale was suppose to be over too.
    Not only does this made cash shoppers sell even less gold because they also want the free orb. It made a lot of people over pay for gold in the AH to increase gold prices even more.
    The community screams the economy is bad! but pwi makes the opposite to listen to us and try to fix the economy.why?

PWI makes what? They say one thing, and do the other:
    - Take away event gold charms to balance market
    - Put charms on sale.
    - Restore event gold charms
    - Give free plat hp charm codes
    - Give more plat hp charm codes
    - More Rank-sales

Gold price on Morai server hasn't been below 3.6mil for weeks now, with weeks long capped at 4mil.

PWI claims to help "fix" the economy, but they're really just aggrevating the playerbase. Then giving them more free stuff again with sales that max out goldprices 24/7. Just goes to show how "good" of a corporation they are when all parties are implenting different ideas behind eachother's backs.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It would be as simple as switching 2x drops for all but DQ items... this way farmers could have a nice boost (not involving adding milions to the economy) and everyone else would be happy...

But that need understanding of how game works, and I even bet PWE ain't able to switch a "selective 2x" anyway without China help, which won't happen anytime soon...

Dreaming... oh well,
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I personally love x2 drops because I rarely charge gold on this game anymore and its a decent way to make coin. However I think it would be better to have x2 quest rewards (exp and coins) instead of drops, would encourage more people to do quests and actually get into the perfect world map b:surrender
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I think x2 is getting old so lets do x3 drops now.And about double exp for quest...you cant fix broken..quest are done for if your a vet.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Just wow... Sure, just **** up the already ruined economy even more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I personally love x2 drops because I rarely charge gold on this game anymore and its a decent way to make coin. However I think it would be better to have x2 quest rewards (exp and coins) instead of drops, would encourage more people to do quests and actually get into the perfect world map b:surrender

This would be a good idea. First though they would need to add more quests besides just dailies. After you hit 100 there just isn't the breadth of quests available anymore. Some repeatable quests with random outcomes and options would certainly be cool.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    +1 no 2x for ever till u fix the damn inflation problem , Fix auto-culti problem with DQ/npcing/coins .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

who care about econmy. x2 is my adavantage. Now I will make 35M per day without sweating.
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Mmmmm Dont wanna sound like a troll but : http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/6005133-2x-event-weekend

lololoololol b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh b:laugh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

• Yadra - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Am not seeing the start of 2x but we're almost an hour into it. Maybe they have things off a bit with daylight savings?
    Currently 104/103/102
  • manyak0090
    manyak0090 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    before hour it it should have gone but still nothing
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Am not seeing the start of 2x but we're almost an hour into it. Maybe they have things off a bit with daylight savings?

Daylight savings change was over 4 months ago b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    overcomem wrote: »
    who care about econmy. x2 is my adavantage. Now I will make 35M per day without sweating.

Have fun with your 35m in a year when you'll be able to afford one token from that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Daylight savings change was over 4 months ago b:cute

I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. b:laugh

It looks like it's started now.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • JessJess - Raging Tide
    JessJess - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. b:laugh

It looks like it's started now.

That was very kind of you b:chuckle
    and yes, finally its on! b:victory
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    What about a 2x drop only for instances? For me that will be awesome. b:laugh
    giphy.gif

• Healer_Star_ - Archosaur
    Healer_Star_ - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Im happy to have another session of 2x, i mean we went what? 8 months without it? 10 days accumulative of 2x wont destroy the world. Plus for someone people this isnt about farming for money for alot of people its farming for their own ****. I personally am happy for another session of 2x.

Can't just snap your fingers and expect a better economy in game. the auto culti babble is the same as the NW babble. Oh no pwi made it easier for everyone to make money/ get gear!! geezus. Yes some ppl abuse the auto culti and bots can get annoying but there were bots there b4 illegal ones dont you all remeber? So they leveled out the playing field so everyone can bot if they choose to.

-you all could try crashing markets ijs-
    QQ to me ......so i can punch you in the face :D b:cute

YOU CAN LIVE WITH OUT FC SO STOP ASKING FOR IT BACK b:surrender

I <3 NYJ b:dirty
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    b:laugh Feel sad who're still farming TT. Auto culti is my awesome advantage. I just afk around 5-6 hours and come back and whooooo my alts did really really good jobs. Thank you soooo much PWI for x2 drops you really gives me a life.
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    overcomem wrote: »
    b:laugh Feel sad who're still farming TT. Auto culti is my awesome advantage. I just afk around 5-6 hours and come back and whooooo my alts did really really good jobs. Thank you soooo much PWI for x2 drops you really gives me a life.

Thank you so much for ruin the economy. I hope you ll be happy when a token will cost 5mil and 1 hp charm 50mil.
    giphy.gif

• Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It is what it is. Your opinions don't matter.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I for one am farming 3-3 and makeing peoples chests..i know its messing up the economy guys..but its also spurring activity and i perfer an active crazy economy game than an empty perfect economy game...

Your 100% right about the system Eoria..but trust some of us in game are still trying to make lemonade from these lemons..

mind u im not selling these chest`s..im slapping them on my members who never had this stuff before..and are active as heck and energized now...

Im 145 + peices of g15 or better given to new and returning players in 2 months...i`m not csing..

all these people im helping now..will need rings,belts necks weapons,refines,spells,..

Activity fixes everything given time...Eoria..help me g16 armor these newbs...you`ll make the coin back and a thousand fold worth of fun this fall..when Harshlands in slap full of Bound G16 armor 2nd rebirth players...

**** waiting for PWI to fix this mess..i think the CM`s trying to help me with this plan..and im pushing hard on it...come help me you OP gods...

Hugs
  • jwillson123
    jwillson123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options

I find it strange that now you are against auto culti.
    When before you were heavily against me for asking pwi to remove or limit auto culti and you even called me an idiot for saying that auto culti was destroying the economy.
    Do you want PWI to fix the economy before is to late?
    please support Perfect World International Forum > Suggestion Box
    > Limit Auto Cultivation to 1 hour just like Hyper stones
  • ShawtyStar - Raging Tide
    ShawtyStar - Raging Tide Posts: 312 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    However I think it would be better to have x2 quest rewards (exp and coins) instead of drops, would encourage more people to do quests and actually get into the perfect world map b:surrender
    Love this Idea b:chuckle I Use to Make 1.5m from selling Last Room in FC or then 5m for solo'd by another Awe Miss my Sin's 5 Aps but I LOVE my Archer any day
    I am probably at some fault as other's for making Hyper Babies and I was Ashamed of myself. But Hurts Hearing How bad it is when I left .... and hearing the price for Gold and wondering what the price is on Raging Tides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am A True Tsundere
    More... I desire more. Can you not indulge me in an even more nightmarish hell?
    Retired 2009-2014 Was a Fun Time b:victory
    Demon Archer- 101 RB2
    Demon Assassin- 100 RB2
    Demon Venomancer- 99