Can't buy zen

ACM_ - Harshlands
ACM_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
I go to the charge zen page and get the options of how much zen to buy. I select how much but then the page refreshes and I'm still on the selection page. It doesn't matter what payment method or how much I select I get the same result. Noticed in the address bar that it says error code 14. It's been more than 24hrs since I last bought any zen and I didn't have any problems then. I've submitted a ticket but no response yet. Any ideas why I can't purchase any zen?
Post edited by ACM_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I go to the charge zen page and get the options of how much zen to buy. I select how much but then the page refreshes and I'm still on the selection page. It doesn't matter what payment method or how much I select I get the same result. Noticed in the address bar that it says error code 14. It's been more than 24hrs since I last bought any zen and I didn't have any problems then. I've submitted a ticket but no response yet. Any ideas why I can't purchase any zen?

Is this in the arc in-game browser or on the arc website?
    if it's the in-game browser, open you task manager, kill at arc.exe processes, try again.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • ACM_ - Harshlands
    ACM_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Tried using both and still get the same thing both on computer and my phone.
  • mrtovey
    mrtovey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    was this ever resolved or a fix found? I'm getting the same code error14
  • fluentsar
    fluentsar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Bumping this up as I have this issue, and it doesn't seem as though a resolution was found. If anyone could shed some light - greatly appreciated. I have cleared cache and cookies, restarted arc/Firefox and still nothing seems to work.
    (So sorry if necro!! u_u)
    One of the many squishy clerics on LC b:chuckle
    If you don't ask the obvious... who else will?
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    fluentsar wrote: »
    Bumping this up as I have this issue, and it doesn't seem as though a resolution was found. If anyone could shed some light - greatly appreciated. I have cleared cache and cookies, restarted arc/Firefox and still nothing seems to work.
    (So sorry if necro!! u_u)

Did you try running arcrepair.exe?

Also you can try submitting a ticket, although idk if that'll help.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99