Comments

• OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    How about this:

Being called a Scammer and a Troll in WC

Being Laughed out in WC

Being hunter and killed by PK bugs while being not in PK (And loosing items by that)

Putting material about my char on youtube and sharing my Facebook pic to others.. (I reported his facebook account for that, it also got banished already)

I've had this happen... I played on a PvP server and some folks just either get a bug in their shorts about you, and like to spread hateful gossip so you rage quit, or they join in on it - presuming their friend is right...

Even on this server, when I married a few months ago, BAM! Someone's whispering my ingame spouse that I'm a scammer... I'm not really a girl (even though my guild HAS heard me on Vent).

Yeah.. stupid like this...

And you get angry... and when you try to defend yourself in WC... others just jump on you... adding that you must of forgotten your meds... making fun of your age... saying all sorts of wack things about you.

You can't kill them because they either are too OP or.. have their bu-tt-buddies not too far behind.

I even had one of their friends become my friend, to try to get dirt on me...

And this is utterly pathetic. They say you take the game tooo serious, but then of course it's them acting like .. well ... children.

- Walk tall, don't be afraid and if they kill you -- simply die and rez and change your patterns.
    - Start watching your friends list.. note who logs right before you get killed.
    - Don't say in guild chat where you are going to farm.
    - Don't react to their childish banter in open chat or world chat
    - Block them - block their friends with the add on snide comments

Keep your chin up and beat them at their own game.

And don't fall for the "Oh we want to be friends now".. that's just to get information from you.. to use against you.

I left one of the servers due to this... and the people on that server... they don't care, they feel no guilt. They even got all over me on the forum and because I reacted > I was then the bad one.

I'm sorry this is happening... I can't say it will die down because it went on with me for years... and endless screen shots and reporting people.

Before I left, I dropped everything... oh THEN I was a good person.... because I literally dropped hundreds of thousands of merchandise... then I deleted and left.. and later found this very nice - calm... server.

It was worth it starting all over again and I wish I had - prior to putting so much time into my other character.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

I've had this happen... I played on a PvP server and some folks just either get a bug in their shorts about you, and like to spread hateful gossip so you rage quit, or they join in on it - presuming their friend is right...

Even on this server, when I married a few months ago, BAM! Someone's whispering my ingame spouse that I'm a scammer... I'm not really a girl (even though my guild HAS heard me on Vent).

Yeah.. stupid like this...

And you get angry... and when you try to defend yourself in WC... others just jump on you... adding that you must of forgotten your meds... making fun of your age... saying all sorts of wack things about you.

You can't kill them because they either are too OP or.. have their bu-tt-buddies not too far behind.

I even had one of their friends become my friend, to try to get dirt on me...

And this is utterly pathetic. They say you take the game tooo serious, but then of course it's them acting like .. well ... children.

- Walk tall, don't be afraid and if they kill you -- simply die and rez and change your patterns.

- Start watching your friends list.. note who logs right before you get killed.

- Don't say in guild chat where you are going to farm.

- Don't react to their childish banter in open chat or world chat

- Block them - block their friends with the add on snide comments

Keep your chin up and beat them at their own game.

And don't fall for the "Oh we want to be friends now".. that's just to get information from you.. to use against you.

I left one of the servers due to this... and the people on that server... they don't care, they feel no guilt. They even got all over me on the forum and because I reacted > I was then the bad one.

I'm sorry this is happening... I can't say it will die down because it went on with me for years... and endless screen shots and reporting people.

Before I left, I dropped everything... oh THEN I was a good person.... because I literally dropped hundreds of thousands of merchandise... then I deleted and left.. and later found this very nice - calm... server.

It was worth it starting all over again and I wish I had - prior to putting so much time into my other character.
    This looks like a NECRO!

OFate - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 3 months 23 days 21 hours 23 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    -snip-

This bs happens on RT as well... and it is indeed pathetic. b:surrender It's the worst when you see your friends actually befriend these people and then you're unsure whom to trust anymore.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • twistedthings
    twistedthings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    surv wrote: »
    My friends and I are being stocked in game by a charator named Mazumii. He was in our faction and we are people who are very close friends. He got enough info and then started doing real strange things. First it was just little things like blaming me for scattering the mods while i was in a Cleric BB and then others. Eventually we confronted him and all hell broke. Its been several months. There was only 4 people that knew certain infor about our grandsonl. Suddenly 3 differnt new names in world chat started using swears, killing our year old grandbaby, doing horrific things to the baby and many other terrible things too much to even repeat. Three of us are good friends and we even get together durring the summer. So there is no way this unknown charator could have much more info about our life unless it was through this Mazumii. Its been over 2 months and he still in game. I know alot what he does is against the law. I cant believe perfect world has not banned him. We are going to have a discussionwith our lawyer since we are disabled and find out why pwi has not taking action.

sounds like to me this is the person who did the necro.