Gear advice

CrimSonic - Archosaur
CrimSonic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Assassin
Ok so my sin is currently lvl 92 and lvling up, and this(click) is my curent build.

My question is, as soon as i reach lvl 99/100, should i upgrade my weapon 1st, or my armor first? how about Ornaments?

p.s: i am going aps way , so tt99 orns, bracers/boots, vanna g15 leggs and g15 dagz(for the beggining)
You realise that you are standing near a Inteligent Man when all the idiots come arround him!
Post edited by CrimSonic - Archosaur on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    1: upgrade your weapon to this(click)

2: start building APS, cheapest parts first: 50m for ashuras sleeves and boots (-0.10 more than you have now), 40m for G15 pants (-0.05), 50m for 2 lionheart ornies(-0.05), 100m for rep for R8 chest(-0.05 more than you have now).

3: upgrade weapon to G16

4: add pan gu tome (500m)

Rep is however on sale now, so if you can affort it this week or the next, it could be good to get the r8 chest first. If not, no worries, it will be on sale again in 2 months or so.

The first weapon upgrade in step 1 is pretty cheap. Just 2 mediocre price TT golds. The upgrade to G16 is rather expensive and you will lose -int (which is to be replaced by the 500m tome) so that comes later.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • CrimSonic - Archosaur
    CrimSonic - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2014

2: start building APS, cheapest parts first: 50m for ashuras sleeves and boots (-0.10 more than you have now), 40m for G15 pants (-0.05), 50m for 2 lionheart ornies(-0.05), 100m for rep for R8 chest(-0.05 more than you have now).

Rep is however on sale now, so if you can affort it this week or the next, it could be good to get the r8 chest first. If not, no worries, it will be on sale again in 2 months or so.

The first weapon upgrade in step 1 is pretty cheap. Just 2 mediocre price TT golds. The upgrade to G16 is rather expensive and you will lose -int (which is to be replaced by the 500m tome) so that comes later.
    i am not willing to get g13, i prefer to get g15 with 2x interval or simply ss+interval because i don't leveled my blacksmith and for the future upgrade to g16 , i think g15 suits better for me, as the armori taught i should upgrade in the order you mentioned, missing the times whn gold was 1m and rep 10k each..
    You realise that you are standing near a Inteligent Man when all the idiots come arround him!
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I agree with going g15 (with any adds) over g13. If you did decide to get r8 right away you could use the r8 dagger as a short term option until you can get g15/16 as it's roughly on par with g13NV. You can always use the r8 daggers later (much much much later) to make r8r def level daggers and iirc +5 can be carried over at no cost.
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Your prices do be off, unless you account some refines on that too. G15 pants, I been selling em for 25 personally, TT path for sure but thats what everyone is selling. orns are more like 15+25 = 40. Same for sleeves + boots too actually, though they might be closer to 45m. I always depends who you buy your things from, I mostly farm my materials so I am fine selling more for smaller profit margin than the ones who have to buy their mats I suspect :).
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Generic gear advice for all classes:
    Go t3 and then/or r9r2.
    The end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1