primal great cyclone skill still glitching

Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary
Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
three times today primal great cyclone has glitched on me while under attack form mobs freezing my character in place unable to move or attack back.the only way i could force the server to do something about this was to force log out by rebooting my computer,mean while my toon was still stuck under attack having his hp charm chewed up trying to keep him alive meaning 18k worth of hp charm gone everytime it happenedb:angryb:angryb:angry. I was not in voilet dance mode or ultra dance mode
Post edited by Ferretfndlr - Sanctuary on

Comments

• veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You are aware that the no cooldown option only works under violet dance/ultraviolet dance right? No offense meant, but I sometimes forget about it too when I'm not in vd, hitting cyclone and wondering why toon doesn't react, then I realize... oh right...cooldown... b:surrender One gets so used to being able to spam it
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think he is saying that while he is using cyclone, his character has got stuck (as in not being able to move, or attack) and the only way to get out of this is to log out.
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I think he is saying that while he is using cyclone, his character has got stuck (as in not being able to move, or attack) and the only way to get out of this is to log out.

I can't tell what OP is trying to say at all.

OP, can you please clear up what you mean by glitching?
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Rosie_Caster - Harshlands
    Rosie_Caster - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    veronicae wrote: »
    One gets so used to being able to spam it

i hardly ever use it honestly.
    only times i use it is when im on fire pav
    and thats mostly because i only have violet dance so my power isnt quite the strongest out of the other 100% game time clerics
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    i hardly ever use it honestly.
    only times i use it is when im on fire pav
    and thats mostly because i only have violet dance so my power isnt quite the strongest out of the other 100% game time clerics

I only had VD till recently too, but I still learned to love the primal Cyclone when soloing paths or going pure DD, as I can do almost 3 cyclones in the time that I can do one wield thunder, which is more damage summed up, plus alot less chance to get interrupted due to the fast channel. Also I don't have to use plume just to fill the "time gap" anymore (which does less damage on most mobs). So yes, I'm a big fan of the new Cyclone lol
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png