2x exp, drops, spirit (7/11 - weekend)

Options
Slivaf - Dreamweaver
Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
edited July 2014 in General Discussion
For those who haven't seen it/think this may be a troll post.

Pwi facebook

I am curious at what time it will start and even what time it will end. (Trying to curb some of the in all likely hood QQ posts about it not starting until late tomorrow and people (arguably rightfully) wondering where it is.) xD

Personally I feel we could have done without the 2x drops, but meh oh well. xD
Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
Post edited by Slivaf - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Time to go farm the **** out of pstones.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Time to go farm the **** out of pstones.

That's a good idea. :)

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    time To Go Farm The **** Out Of Pstones.

Buff Pots Baby
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Glad I farmed my 60k p stones earlier this week as everyone will farm p stones and drive prices down :)

At least I can spam PV and TT now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    They commented on the post that it starts at 11AM PDT on the 11th, don't know when it ends though.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2014
    Options
    They commented on the post that it starts at 11AM PDT on the 11th, don't know when it ends though.

Thanks for the update.. missed where it said that if its been up since I posted it. :$ (EDIT: So hasn't been... guess they're more active on facebook. xD lol.. how fun xD)

• trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    and there goes the ps price down the drain, probably west arch will have more ps shops dropping each other in prices for at least 2 months :D.

now lets find out what will happen to the gold, its only 3 days but still, i'm curios of its effects.

a good weekend for botters and bot hunters b:laugh.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    See about price dropping that's where you people are fail economist..like there is going to be sooooo much freakiinnnnn money lol.I think ill play smart and buy out all the so called "cheap ps" catshops with my coin and stock up and resell for more because this small few days of x2 isn't gonna help anything,so why not put your lil teenage minds together and go outside,read the paper,check the news...NOTHING CAN SAVE A ECONOMY..only war.
  • trufflles
    trufflles Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    wow thank you for enlightening me.

while you buy out those ps i'll try to save as little gold as possible as the time you wait for the price to be good again, the gold raise will just kill your profit. but u show them! show them all!

my personal opinion? this 2x and a semi good sale in the mid of august would suffice to link the gold hunger till anniversary, then to autumn sales and so on with the next holidays.
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    See about price dropping that's where you people are fail economist..like there is going to be sooooo much freakiinnnnn money lol.I think ill play smart and buy out all the so called "cheap ps" catshops with my coin and stock up and resell for more because this small few days of x2 isn't gonna help anything,so why not put your lil teenage minds together and go outside,read the paper,check the news...NOTHING CAN SAVE A ECONOMY..only war.

A gentle irrigation with fresh water will help get all that sand outa there.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Morai server doesn't have x2 drops, only x2 exp/money >_>