looking for frendly guild!

Options
nicusor000
nicusor000 Posts: 6 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Guild Banter
b:victory well i just started playng pwi so i was hoping to find a guild that accept all lvls and can advice me along the way and one thing i hope to find is that the guild /clan use rc or ts i love to talk to ppl when i play b:chuckle if u got any quiestion just leave me a replay or add my skype midnight681 - Server raging tide
Post edited by nicusor000 on

Comments

• nicusor000
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Feel free to try us out. We are a global faction, and have several members that use RC fairly regularly.

You can whisper me in game when I'm online, LuckingFoco, or one of the officers of Malice if you see them running around. Just tell them Foco said to invite you from your inquiry on the PWI forums
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nicusor000
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I am at work atm gona leave in 4h i will try to find u then but if can and got time add this name IdontCrit
  • pink50
    pink50 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I'm thinking of playing PWI and was wondering if there were older gamers on here as well. If so, what guild or guilds would be good to join? Thanks!
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    pink50 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of playing PWI and was wondering if there were older gamers on here as well. If so, what guild or guilds would be good to join? Thanks!

Depends on the definition of older, but Malice has members ranging in age from mid teens to early sixties and everywhere in between with many between 20 and 40 years old. Feel free to check us out.

We also have many from Europe, Asia, and North America, so there tends to be a decent amount of people on regardless of time.

Our website with list of officers, and our rules (though limited access on the rest of the site to non members) is:

www.malice-rt.shivtr.com
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]