Morai PvP-Challenge by Joe

Options
Joe - Morai
Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
So, due to public demand.

I've been asked to show off some PvP-skills and to back up the statements I made on the forums.

Anyone from Morai is free to challenge me when I'm online (preferably the weekends due to work and all).

The fights would be 1on1 ofc and 2-out-of-3 matches.

Rules are standard 1on1 terms: Self-Buffed only, no NW wine or anything aside your own classes strenghts and weeknesses. No gear WA-restrictions.

Guess it would be best if I and you post our current stats (SS would be best) so anyone can do a little preperation beforehand (stats with self buffs ofc and name the blessing you are currently using (altho it is clear anyway due to the stats most of the time)).

It is also ok if you would create a genie especially to fight against me, I won't do that. Using the genie I always do is another part of the challange.

You can also use an auto-pot stone if you like. I won't cuz I believe that it's lame in PvP you know. If you can't handle the pot/charm system on your own terms then...ah well. Just use it if you like to. I won't be using my lunar 67% charm cuz I believe that nearly no one cept me got them and I dont want an advantage over anyone.

So here goes:

105-105-105 Barb:

Stats

Now lets see who faces the challenge. I don't expect (and hope) to win all the time (especially when Hot interfere's simply because he outgears anyone on our server by far =P).

I'm doing this not completely as a show off and hope to have good challenging fights. I dont mind losing that much. Losing would mean that my strategy has still weakpoints and I got room to improve and thats always good. Hope you look at it the same way.

Hope we have fun.

PS: Ah and before I forget. I will record all matches and upload them and post them in this thread afterwards.

Fights:

So here is the first fight...or well err....it was just recorded randomly in a 1on1 open world action @Westgate (thats why my opponent was buffed =P). It's nothing special and not my best shot. But it's good for a starter Vid. Now I know how to edit and upload it properly.

Joe vs Blatala 1on1

Note: it could take quite a while until all resolutions are avaible.
My Barb:
mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
Post edited by Joe - Morai on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    say when, i come watch with my lvl 1 sale-check morai toon b:laugh
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    MDef: 17,8k
    how come thats so low

:S i think i might be able to hit 100k+ on you :S
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    MDef: 17,8k
    how come thats so low

:S i think i might be able to hit 100k+ on you :S

Well xD I totally missed posting a screen, oh well. Gotta do that today.

I "only" got 17,8k (unbuffed) cuz my orns are just +11 and my Cards suck xDD but the major reason is that I have minimum vit.

If I would go full vit now I would have like 60k HP in Tiger and ~23k Mdef (unbuffed) but for realz =P I don't wanna be a low-hitting huge target.

But dw Hot =P After I get my last 2 cards from the EU-A set and get pushed to ~650 spirit I make sure to challenge you as well^^ + by then I should have the orns +12 and a mag def of about 21k unbuffed and patt of about 42k on max stat.

My dream and final goal would be reaching 37k-50k patt on my barb. That would result in more basic stats then most full vit barbs have triple sparked =P Until then I would have a hard time beating ya hot. You overgear me way too much.

BTW: What are your current stats? Selfbuffed I mean.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Well xD I totally missed posting a screen, oh well. Gotta do that today.

I "only" got 17,8k (unbuffed) cuz my orns are just +11 and my Cards suck xDD but the major reason is that I have minimum vit.

If I would go full vit now I would have like 60k HP in Tiger and ~23k Mdef (unbuffed) but for realz =P I don't wanna be a low-hitting huge target.

But dw Hot =P After I get my last 2 cards from the EU-A set and get pushed to ~650 spirit I make sure to challenge you as well^^ + by then I should have the orns +12 and a mag def of about 21k unbuffed and patt of about 42k on max stat.

My dream and final goal would be reaching 37k-50k patt on my barb. That would result in more basic stats then most full vit barbs have triple sparked =P Until then I would have a hard time beating ya hot. You overgear me way too much.

BTW: What are your current stats? Selfbuffed I mean.

37k-50k p atk? thats not even a private server value, also the best A card set will give you a spirit value of max 450-500 unless its a 2nd reborn lvl 80 set

you should go vit :D imo demon vit barb on josd is the best option for the current endgame
    (that goes beyond the cata role, paralyze, high survivability, half hp -> arma bypass gg )
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    37k-50k p atk? thats not even a private server value, also the best A card set will give you a spirit value of max 450-500 unless its a 2nd reborn lvl 80 set

you should go vit :D imo demon vit barb on josd is the best option for the current endgame
    (that goes beyond the cata role, paralyze, high survivability, half hp -> arma bypass gg )

That attack value would be with the A set all 2nd reborn and I was talking about having ~650 spirit alltogether xD Going full str with that setup I even would be at something like 41-54k :p but I never sacrifice my crit and especially not my accu altho that would be amazing against casters (cuz no accu needed).

Being full vit will only limit my barbs strenghts even more and **** my charms to death. Any decent player wont get himself killed by an arma ever. I used to play max vit on several pservers. OFC I was nearly unbeatable...but. ya well, thats soooo boring.

Even now I have absolutely no problem in killing any player on our server dmg-wise. OFC I dont have an enormous survivability, but it is still sufficient for the most players skill here xD

I'm just disappointed that no one seems to wanna fight me ._.

I say it again. I take fights even if I'm at a disadvantage or especially then because its more challenging xD C'mon morai-peeps! Fight MEEEE!!!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Fight MEEEE!!!

This reminds me of How to Train Your Dragon. Congratulations Joe. You are now a Viking.
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    This reminds me of How to Train Your Dragon. Congratulations Joe. You are now a Viking.

thank you, Sir. I'm deeply honoured. xDDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That attack value would be with the A set all 2nd reborn and I was talking about having ~650 spirit alltogether xD Going full str with that setup I even would be at something like 41-54k :p but I never sacrifice my crit and especially not my accu altho that would be amazing against casters (cuz no accu needed).

Being full vit will only limit my barbs strenghts even more and **** my charms to death. Any decent player wont get himself killed by an arma ever. I used to play max vit on several pservers. OFC I was nearly unbeatable...but. ya well, thats soooo boring.

Even now I have absolutely no problem in killing any player on our server dmg-wise. OFC I dont have an enormous survivability, but it is still sufficient for the most players skill here xD

I'm just disappointed that no one seems to wanna fight me ._.

I say it again. I take fights even if I'm at a disadvantage or especially then because its more challenging xD C'mon morai-peeps! Fight MEEEE!!!

man do you know that obtaining a full set of 6 cards on 2nd reborns means you need the same set in 4 copies? and you have to lvl 80 18 of those cards? b:laugh

i would've gone for that aswell if it would've been remotely viable
    also considered that S+ will be most likely upgrades of S cards

also arma barb is viable, make your target waste genie in holy path wind shield or w.e. takes genie resources, -> half hp -> paralyze -> arma bypass
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    man do you know that obtaining a full set of 6 cards on 2nd reborns means you need the same set in 4 copies? and you have to lvl 80 18 of those cards? b:laugh

i would've gone for that aswell if it would've been remotely viable
    also considered that S+ will be most likely upgrades of S cards

also arma barb is viable, make your target waste genie in holy path wind shield or w.e. takes genie resources, -> half hp -> paralyze -> arma bypass

Nah xDD I'm just talking about the A-Lvl set. And even with just the first set of the EU-Set I'll be at like 43k peak DMG w/o an emperor and Dex build. So thats fine as well =P and I'm getting it for free as well cuz I'm just opening my dailie A-Boxes from FSP.

And ya ofc I could kill alot of ppl with an arma as I know all the tricks but the problem is that they won't work on skilled ppl and I always setup my chars as if I would fight against the best. No point in fighting against nubs. It doesn't matter what build I am, I always win against nubs xDD + my PvE DMG would drastically sink...and hell I love my 1,1m crits on fsp bosses ._. 3 times in a row =P (fully debuffed ofc, k granted no sage subsea most of the time).
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    UPDATE:

The first video is up. Well it's not a great fight and not really following the ruling but as an introduction it's good enough.

Joe vs Blatala 1on1
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    UPDATE:

The first video is up. Well it's not a great fight and not really following the ruling but as an introduction it's good enough.

Joe vs Blatala 1on1

Did i saw it right that you didnt even try to purge or so ? xD
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    laikiraski wrote: »
    Did i saw it right that you didnt even try to purge or so ? xD

xD why should I. If he woul dhave been selfbuffed only he would have been 1-hit several times xDD that would have totally destroyed the fun. Besides that was just random pk stuffz.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    xD why should I. If he woul dhave been selfbuffed only he would have been 1-hit several times xDD that would have totally destroyed the fun. Besides that was just random pk stuffz.

I noticed borring as **** b:sad
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I noticed borring as **** b:sad

if only all them "skilled" pk pros (wannabes) would show up at west :S (requiems :S)....
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• therev
    therev Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    best use of a sonic adventure OST nice job b:thanks
    https://youtu.be/opVr7YZgLwc
    As Above, So Below MementoVivere
  • laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    if only all them "skilled" pk pros (wannabes) would show up at west :S (requiems :S)....

Ah really ? I spend 80% of my time in game at west and 80% of time dikke there, you pop out 1 pro month with squad of r9 people thats all you do and you asking for pvp ? WEIRDO xD
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ah really ? I spend 80% of my time in game at west and 80% of time dikke there, you pop out 1 pro month with squad of r9 people thats all you do and you asking for pvp ? WEIRDO xD

we already had our 1on1s and 1on2s
    as i had my 1on1s with joe or with anyone that asked

uhm r u maybe trying to get out from Requiem's blacklist? go for it maybe you ll manage to persuade few of them to pk ^^
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    UPDATE:

Joe vs Blatala 1on1

That life hunter spam, that horrible sin playstyle.
    Please tell me this isn't one of the better sins on Morai b:sweat
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    we already had our 1on1s and 1on2s
    as i had my 1on1s with joe or with anyone that asked

uhm r u maybe trying to get out from Requiem's blacklist? go for it maybe you ll manage to persuade few of them to pk ^^

if for you getting a pk drop from Requiem member whitch worth 250 mill is get out of bl then yeap, but its really cool how you talking dude i wasnt Born to follow anyone of you, but you on the other side b:thanks
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    therev wrote: »
    best use of a sonic adventure OST nice job b:thanks

Thank you very much, good Sir. :D
    That life hunter spam, that horrible sin playstyle.
    Please tell me this isn't one of the better sins on Morai b:sweat

One of the worst. Actually Preist is imho the best sin on our server if you go by playability and skill.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    One of the worst. Actually Preist is imho the best sin on our server if you go by playability and skill.

so sin being best class, preist being best sin, beating preist means being the best pvper? :p

imo Trinity is best sin, i would like to see a 1on1 between them
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    [QUOTE=Joe - Morai;21676471

One of the worst.[/QUOTE]

Public video + flaming comment might not be the good way to find new opponents (especially when they are few to start with...)
    Just my two cents and I might find some time to try during this summer though, because I don't even remember a fight versus you during any NW
    But the recent fights I had versus endgame players all lasted 15minutes or so and I'm usually bored before the end and can't focus anymore.

Edit : In my opinion Preiist is the more skilled sin on Morai as well. But his stuff is not totally endgame.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Public video + flaming comment might not be the good way to find new opponents (especially when they are few to start with...)
    Just my two cents and I might find some time to try during this summer though, because I don't even remember a fight versus you during any NW
    But the recent fights I had versus endgame players all lasted 15minutes or so and I'm usually bored before the end and can't focus anymore.

Edit : In my opinion Preiist is the more skilled sin on Morai as well. But his stuff is not totally endgame.

well blabla doesnt have lot of chances to pvp around, but when he logs he at least does pvp

so kudos to bla and players like him,

he prolly just need to take more confidence with his gears cause he recently passed from g8 +7-8 to +10 dots\deities
    and honestly he prolly wont be the best but at least he didnt try to bowpurge my self buff in 1on1 like preist did, this why imo Trinity is the best
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    so sin being best class, preist being best sin, beating preist means being the best pvper? :p

as they say Haters gona Hate and Suckers gonna Suckb:dirty
    And Hot you wanna be the best? You gotta beat the best ----> PREIST
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    as they say Haters gona Hate and Suckers gonna Suckb:dirty
    And Hot you wanna be the best? You gotta beat the best ----> PREIST

no hate, but i did beat you 2-0 best of 3, joe beat you too so techically we have a lot of "bests"

pls do a 1on1 vs trinity no rancor or anything i just want to see the "trades" between josd and deity assassins
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    no hate, but i did beat you 2-0 best of 3, joe beat you too so techically we have a lot of "bests"

pls do a 1on1 vs trinity no rancor or anything i just want to see the "trades" between josd and deity assassins

He won 2-0 ,but he lost to me while i was using Focused Mind (tidal too op for him you know ) XD , dude you are too pitty i swear, but ima bear with you b:pleased
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options
    He won 2-0 ,but he lost to me while i was using Focused Mind (tidal too op for him you know ) XD , dude you are too pitty i swear, but ima bear with you b:pleased

who trinity or joe?
    damn i missed it i think with maxed passives a deity sin can have the edge over the josd one but not really sure, last patch really broke all the balances >< all classes are way too tanky

tho why its always the same 3-4 names doing pvp >< faks sake i want EU PvP server and transfer stone b:cry
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Options

Oh, where did I flame? xD And I love to fight a myst. I love me some endless fights xDD just like against hot just recently...I think I used 5 silver charms in a nearly 30 mins fight...twice xDD dang. But those are the best fights imho. Any mistake could be the last. Amazing.
    who trinity or joe?
    damn i missed it i think with maxed passives a deity sin can have the edge over the josd one but not really sure, last patch really broke all the balances >< all classes are way too tanky

tho why its always the same 3-4 names doing pvp >< faks sake i want EU PvP server and transfer stone b:cry

Ya, always the same guys and I really am sad that such a low amount of ppl actually do PvP. I see so many white named ppl with decent gears (full r9 +10) that are just white for convoy. What a pitty.

To Trinity: I really am sure Preist would win the most fights. Simply because Trinity can't tank the dmg being full deity while preist can at least survive some. Anytime I saw trinity fight it always seemed like he is one of those guys that focus too much on attacking. Way too few ppl actually know how to survive these days. That's a shame. Another main reason why I always wanna fight self buffed. I never wanna slack off with going full DMG cuz I think I'm in god mode.

And I gotta add that preist is the only one I know using mag attack pots and trust me...those hurt like a friggin train. The dmg they add these days with all those pure phys attack we have now due to war avatars and such is amazing. That kills pmarrow bms and other barb off extremely fast. I suggest any physical class tries them out.

But well I would wanna watch some matches between preist and trinity. I love PvP. Maybe we can get some more ppl to fight.

The main prob in getting new ppl to PvP is that the max geared ppl shouldn't attack them. Who wants to fight if they get atomized anytime they set a step outta sz. Just saying.

I suggest we do some PvPing in NPC armor sometime soon xDD I guess that would really be funny xDD and w/o war avatars =P How's that? xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options

You're probably 1 of the rare thinking that.
    Trinity is the best geared sin, but way more predictable and runs on outgearing on a favored class. The difference is best seen if you compare both pre-NH and after NH. PREIST has always been a factor on a NW/TW map. Trinity only started to count after NH.
    Maybe against you the gear factor is more important because you are in the same situation, but I wouldn't put that to determine "the best sin".
    Ya, always the same guys and I really am sad that such a low amount of ppl actually do PvP. I see so many white named ppl with decent gears (full r9 +10) that are just white for convoy. What a pitty.

b:laugh I wonder why that is. The general state of brag, rage, provocation, guild hate and insult could be for something in that. Just a thought ...
  • laikiraski
    edited July 2014
    Options
    trands wrote: »
    b:laugh I wonder why that is. The general state of brag, rage, provocation, guild hate and insult could be for something in that. Just a thought ...

Why not ?Lets be honest , if those stuff dont exist why would People pvp ? Fun ? Evrything Comes to end at some Point you know ,and as for me those are the stuff whitch make me log and Play this game , all other stuff are borring b:surrender