Connection Problem

Savannahstar - Raging Tide
Savannahstar - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Support Desk
this morning I disconnected from game and have been unable to log back in since, I shut the game down and restarted it and I am now unable to log into arc, it keeps saying to check my network connection. just wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if anyone knows what I can do to fix it.
Post edited by Savannahstar - Raging Tide on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    Read my Sticky thread titled, "BEFORE YOU POST ~ Please Read This".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • airman21
    airman21 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    im having the problem with arc not able to connect to server and if I do get it to and get to log on to the game the screen flashes. im running win8 with pwi with a intel hd graphic iv bean using this laptop for over a year on the game but last update is when the trouble started

arc says to check my network connection too. iv gone and reinstalled the whole game and arc and still the same thing
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2014
    airman21 wrote: »
    arc says to check my network connection too. iv gone and reinstalled the whole game and arc and still the same thing
    You should read the sticky thread I already linked in this thread very thoroughly before you post again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • airman21
    airman21 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    whent threw new and old did not find anything ot help and sent a ticket in but still waiting on them to answer