The one thing that make u want to say nuuuu

Options
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Nation Wars
Dont u hate it ...

When ur in a very nice 1v1 fight or 2v2 in NW where its down to who slips or makes the mistake or gets that lucky hit, where u and ur team mate playing off each others moves ..I mean a really good long fight that got u on the edge of ur seat toes curled music picking up on the tempo, see ur chi building and everything about to be ready as far as cool down goes...

THEN BAM 6-10 others Jump into the fray and Gank ya b:cry

I hates eeeett QQ
To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
Team work is Flawless,
To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
Post edited by Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Don't you hate it when you enter a map with your squad which quickly outnumber the enemies and suddenly see "Defeat."
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Agreed on both.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    When you put an OP player to sleep so they won't cause problems and then some TT90 BM runs up and attacks them.
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Oh that would make me Rage
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    When ur team is fighting another squad in peace n quiet and your team already got the upper hand on it and then 39829849284 people from ur nation decide they want to enter THAT battle and poof, there goes ur personal contri. b:surrender
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    When you put an OP player to sleep so they won't cause problems and then some TT90 BM runs up and attacks them.

"Don't attack X I'm keeping them stunlocked!"

-Random people attack anyways-
    -Purify spell triggers-
    -They proceed to ROFLstomp everyone-

Yeah... Really just makes me wish I could kill my own team members at times.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Viktorian - Archosaur
    Viktorian - Archosaur Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    When you say west( or east) in normal and squad chat during a 20v20 and noone but a tt90 barb comes to carry flagb:surrender

funny enough that tt90 barb brought that flag inb:laugh
    Servers: Archosaur(PvE US West) and Harshlands (PvP US East)
    Chars: Viktorian(100 2Rb Celestial Demon BM) PurpleHealz (100 Celestial Sage Cleric) DagsAway (95 Assassin)
    [SIGPIC][/Sigpic]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    When a baby [insert class] sees me not two feet from the flag, begins to dig after I tell them to let me get it, and proceeds to finish digging despite my multiple attempts to convince them to let me dig because they will die to the first person from the enemy team to sneeze at them. Especially when they have no apothecary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Those people who are more interested in PK instead of just making sure their runner gets the flag capped. (Works both ways)

Sometimes a kill will actually move a very threatening foe into a position where they could potentially tab and kill the flag runner. (Aye definitely the biggest issue in CTF, not so much an issue in crystal/bridge battles.) (EDIT... So didn't mean that its the biggest issue in CTF, just that... that is the only time this issue ever arises. :$)
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)