Problem with Arc's Blessing

Options
Izabeau - Sanctuary
Izabeau - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
So I go to attempt to redeem the code for a Jone's blessing. And...there is no Redeem Key in my drop down options. Only - My Account and Sign Out.
ARC is fully updated, I'm not getting any errors - just no option to Redeem Key.
Last resort I even logged out of the game, out of ARC and well, rinsed and repeated.
Nada.
Anyone out there have any clue as to WTF is going on with this?
I'd appreciate it tons if someone could fill me in on it.
Guessing PW tried to fix something that wasn't broke..and broke it..as usual. b:laugh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]The only regrets in life are the chances not taken.

Mikael.. I loved you once - I love you still. Always have - always will. b:heart Ty for making me your wife - here and irl.
Post edited by Izabeau - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    This sort of thing is why people need to read the news osts or learn to use the search function before posting since odds are that the issue they believe they have is not actually an issue and has already been covered.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Izabeau - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Thank you Kossy, for your nice reply.

Mikael.. I loved you once - I love you still. Always have - always will. b:heart Ty for making me your wife - here and irl.
  • opkossy
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Nice reply... oh so you saw the one in the sticky instead. b:chuckle

Well now you know.
  • Izabeau - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I had a brain **** moment or three but yes, I saw. lol

• Velra - Dreamweaver
    Velra - Dreamweaver Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Sorry I didn't download the game to spend all my limited time trolling forums, if they can spam us with sales and other **** why can't they announce major changes in the game where I spend my time? They spam us with all other kind of useless and annoying ****, this would of been something we could of use and might have welcomed seeing. Plus they could have use the screen pop up when you open the game to let us know of these changes. js

PS I bypass Arc and open just the game so no I do not see Arc when I play. I ONLY come to Arc to get blessing since I find Arc to be a pain to navigate. Not a fan of having this thing running on my computer to begin with and would have like to have kept the site
  • opkossy
    edited June 2014
    Options
    It doesn't change the fact that the information is there, though. One would think that even if you don't spend any real time on the forums, that you'd at least visit the game's website on occasion to make sure you remain informed about it.

Yeah, PWE should be putting actual news on the thing as well instead of just advertisements, but that doesn't change the fact that if you're investing your time you should do what you can to stay informed when they have a known official website and forums. I bypass Arc as well and even back in 08 when I figured I wouldn't actually post on the forums (SO MUCH FOR THAT considering my post count lol) I'd still check the news page at least once a week considering that, if nothing else, maint was a thing that happened weekly and I'd rather know what was going on with something I was choosing to invest my time in.

After all, you can't yell at the bank for taking down its online service if they were announcing it was going to happen on their known news page but you just never bothered to visit said news page. :/