This week's sales?

Options
Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion
Soooo uhh cool that we get a charm sale, and ocean orb...but can anyone tell me for how long? Doesn't seem to be a post up with that information, last one I see in my ARC is from the charge n spend rewards.
Post edited by Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    wedding pack on sale to, this is a new thing they do now. They announce the sales 1~2 days later.

They are becoming really sloppy on how they are handling pwi.
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    These new sales last until July 9th.
  • Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear
    Vanflyheight - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    i think the charm sale should of at least last for 4 weeks like it used to, dont think having charms on sale for 2 weeks is enough for players to restock up on charme before the sale ends.
    The Sure Shot that Flies Straight

Tiduswarrior Demon 101 (Main), Vanflyheight 100 (Demon RB2), SasukeZx 95 (Demon), Leobeastking 90s (Sage), Swiftterror 80s, AquaStriker 99 (Sage)

2nd Acc: BlademageX 88, RazorFalcon 89, RavenwingZ 79, Veilpor 73, TidalLight 30, SythrilZ 64, Stormthril 64
  • FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Many of us can't afford to buy from cash shop and certainly cannot afford to buy them in game at 12 mil for a HP charm! You would think a sale would drive the prices down but no each friday before NW they go up an additional 3 mil..so that's 15 mil for a charm..this friday they'll probably go up to 18 mil..how long do you think players like myself can continue to play at those prices? Not long, I'm about ready tom hang it up myself! The charms is just one example of how insane prices have become! I cannot generate coin fast enough to stay afloat!
  • Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear
    Genghiskhan - Heavens Tear Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    People on yo server just being greedy then - HT charms are down to right around 9 mil, which is appropriate for current gold prices.

Simple fix to the economy - remove the bot.