Platinum charm sale : D

hypereccentrik
hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Suggestion Box
So with the removal of the silver charms from boutique to help battle economic instability. I believe apositive second step would be to put platinum hp/ mp charms on sale.
Charms are ingrained into pw gameplay so much that I'm sure everyone would love to cash in on such a sale and it would help charm prices too ( being sold between players)!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Hey Im up for this so...

Logged. I think its about time to consider doing something like this and may be with the other item would be a good point.

Consider it logged however from this point on its up to the powers that be.

Thanks,
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited June 2014
    So with the removal of the silver charms from boutique to help battle economic instability. I believe apositive second step would be to put platinum hp/ mp charms on sale.
    Charms are ingrained into pw gameplay so much that I'm sure everyone would love to cash in on such a sale and it would help charm prices too ( being sold between players)!

Yeah, suuuuuure. After taking out the silver charms of event boutique, no need to ask for it. Who cares, sticking with bronze charms and reduced pvp activity b:victory
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    >Encouraging them to take advantage of a situation they've created
    >Being this much of a PWE shill.

OP pls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If the silver charms aren't coming back, then what needs to happen is Overseer Aeban needs to be given an option to hand out a free timed gold charm to use in Nation War.