ok what gives?

Options
2»

Comments

• Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I hardly ever get kicked and when I do it's for personal issues between squad and me b:chuckle

Last time was when I didnt put BB up at the Dragon boss and 5 kings in FSP, I healed the squad by other methods. Squad leader didnt approve.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

Last time was when I didnt put BB up at the Dragon boss and 5 kings in FSP, I healed the squad by other methods. Squad leader didnt approve.

Why would you BB the dragon boss anyway ... Sure, it's a choice if you stand on the glitch pillars but still, IH and purify would work as well o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I hardly ever get kicked and when I do it's for personal issues between squad and me b:chuckle

I used to get **** like that too, when I was actively playing my Cleric. I avoided BB like a plague. If my squad didn't need BB, I wouldn't use it. Period.

It's boring; I wanted to do things. I healed people just fine and sometimes Purifying and/or giving them buffs like Sage Vanguard or Magic Shell for physical defence/channeling along with IHs was much better than sitting in BB. Some people really appreciated that but others raged.

Well, now I BB lazily most of the time and just do something else in the meantime. Not worth trying to change their views anymore.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Why would you BB the dragon boss anyway ... Sure, it's a choice if you stand on the glitch pillars but still, IH and purify would work as well o_o

tbh, I do because lazy and also quite a few people just sit in the damn circles and die for some reason rather than moving.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute