[Heaven's Tear] Ivy

Options
Mhune - Heavens Tear
Mhune - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Guild Banter
Ivy

So what are we about?

Ivy is a fairly new faction that hopes to grow into a large and recognized one in the future. We want to give everyone a good experience and are more than willing to help if we are able with any FB/BH. We also run TT/FF (regular FF, not powerlevel) at the moment and will do even more once we're larger. We have a pretty nice community already but everyone is still pretty new so if you join it won't be hard to become a part of the community.

What about our requirements?

We have no requirements at the moment. We welcome all classes at any level. We don't care if you started yesterday or the day PW came out, we will welcome you all the same. We would love to see newer players join and grow with us.

Are there any future goals for Ivy?

We do plan on eventually participating in TW, but that's so far away! For now we just want to help everyone level and be the best they can be.

Is there anything else to know about Ivy?

Well, since we're so new we need a base and a professional emblem, but those will come in time. We will just keep putting away money for the faction to aid our future. I'm sure we'll have everything squared off before we even know it!

What we do have at the moment is a faction website, which is located here. It is mandatory to sign-up for the website seeing as our faction events, news, and ect. will be posted here. You will be asked to join the website after becoming a member.

How do I join?

Message Mhune (Leader), xSylviia (Marshal), YourPlanB, or aaantoniou asking to join the faction. If none of us are online please don't fret, just try again later. We're probably caught up in some lame real-life stuff.

That's pretty much it! Thank you for taking the time to consider us. We hope to see you in-game!
Post edited by Mhune - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Blosumm - Heavens Tear
    Blosumm - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i will contact you soon, seems to be a nice guild.b:laugh
    hi from fur tv.b:laugh

Ed my comp is doing wierd b:sad, no***problem, im coming ..Ed my comp is not responding after your fixb:shocked...mmm thats just what i thoughtb:angry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    i will contact you soon, seems to be a nice guild.

This looks like a NECRO!

Blosumm - Heavens Tear replied to a message that was 2 months 2 days 23 hours 10 minutes old.

Any thread over one month (30 days) old is considered to be a dead thread and you're not supposed to post in them. The person you are replying to probably doesn't care any more or can no longer be found on the forums. The topic itself could be out of date. Next time just make a new thread.

Let's see how long it takes for a mod to close this :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451