Community Update [June]

Options
2»

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    "build" basically equates to "patch" in this context, for those of you unaware.

well we had a patch today, no silver charms, so either GM is a lier or you were wrong

again my caution and cynicism was completely warranted it turns out eh?
  • bannokmak
    bannokmak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Many graphic skill effect hasn't still resolved and no silver charm in event gold forever I think.

How many times they lie and let us waiting like this? If you can't keep your promise better don't

say anything.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Bot's are in every MMO game a manace. I did play plenty of other mmo games and this game got a good anti ****/cheat/scam system.

But the problem I had before in other mmo's that bots where made by 3rd party Chinese ingame gold selling sites. They invade a server with few 100/10.000 bots and spamming the world chat/private chat and whatever chat is available. There is really no possible human way to stopping them. If a game developer wanted to stop them they can do that for a day and the Chinese gold selling sites counteracted that blockage and continue wrecking havoc on a ingame economy.

Really I think players in PWI are blessed that this server is fairly clean, but many are oblivious and not well known in the player scams etc.

Example like the fake websites you have to enter your id's to steal your accounts. This type of scam it's so obvious but so many players felt into the honey trap sadly.
    "To whom goes the benefit."
    Ban accounts of the botters. Ban accounts whom received the benefit from the botters. Once a few people get slapped hard this way, publically, along with a red message at interval that the server ops are keeping tabs on this, demand for such services will taper off. An even nastier way would be for PWI to actually take the offer (IE buy a small amount of coins from the botter themselves to a honeypot character set up by the GMs), follow the money, then both sue the recipient as well as blast whichever account the ingame coins come from into oblivion.

It's not that hard to counter a botfarm if you've got half decent transaction logging and connection logging. Funds are usually collected at a central account. Find that, and you can blow that away, plus all the feeders. Depending on logging, an hour or so of work. Setting up all those accounts again will take a botfarm builder considerably longer.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I just have one question.

Why can't you put the silver charms back into the event boutique as "temporary" and just leave them there until the next build?

Previously you were able to put them in and remove them without even needing a maintenance; that suggests that it can't be a very difficult thing to do. I have a hard time understanding why you removed the "temporary" ones in the first place when you are apparently so eager to fix things for the upset players.

Still waiting for an answer on this.

Honestly, I don't even use the silver charms. But it bothers me a lot that you act like you really want to fix this situation and yet can't even do something simple like this for the waiting period on a new build. Is there a reason you can't just stick temporary ones back in until China sends you this new build?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Here is this month's community Update. As you can see, I'm leaving things in from last month that are still being worked on:

DQ Rewards

Yes, yes I know this is a heavy topic. That said, I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar, and will have more details as they come in. Saying that, we absolutely do plan on bringing this back in some way, shape, or form.

Events

PvP Tournament: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1693871

Silver Charms & the Event Boutique: This is still being worked on, and I will post updates as I get them. For more information on this, check out this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1692331

That's all I have for now, but if anything changes, or anything new comes, I'll be sure to update, and add to this thread.

I have to say, the point of giving us a monthly update is to bring news. This post lacks any new information, and that means that unless the viewer was already unaware of these things, this would not be considered to be an "update" nor "news".

The DQ issue has been so messed up from PWE and Wanmei that it's pretty pathetic you guys haven't just given up on it. How do you plan to reclaim yourself from shutting down rewards and not giving out a new reward system for months? New players can't get more than 1 coin from the DQ drops, and they are supposed to make money while questing? Lol.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    In the red text.
    Here is this month's community Update. As you can see, I'm leaving things in from last month that are still being worked on:

DQ Rewards

Yes, yes I know this is a heavy topic. That said, I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar, and will have more details as they come in. Saying that, we absolutely do plan on bringing this back in some way, shape, or form.

This is the same thing you have been saying for months now. No changes at all. And you guys wonder why the games population is in decline. Why give a monthly "update" saying that it is coming and you are working on it and not give any actual update? Here you can cut and past this for Julys Community Update. "Stuff will happen" It gives just as much info as what you give us.

Events

PvP Tournament: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1693871

Silver Charms & the Event Boutique: This is still being worked on, and I will post updates as I get them. For more information on this, check out this thread: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1692331

I hope this works out. I don't think it will. But at least something is being tried.

New Arc Update: Some changes were made to how you access the menu systems. This blog will tell you more: http://www.arcgames.com/en/arc-news/detail/5007153-new-changes-coming-to-arc!

LEAVE ARC ALONE. Concentrate on the game. You guys seem to ignore the game and focus on everything else. It is the game that is in need up fixing and updating. No one cares about arc. It is hilarious that you guys put more time and effort into something the majority of the population hates or is annoyed at, rather then fix the things that people hate, or find annoying about the game.
    NGTUy53.png

• KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    foley3k wrote: »
    In the red text.

While I can understand your concern about the game itself, PWE has no control over when they get a patch and/or what it changes in the game. They get a patch, test it for a bit (usually 2-4 weeks from what I've heard, depending on size) to ensure that the localization is fairly accurate and that there are minimal bug issues, and then release the patch live.

Then, they get reports from players about localizations and bugs that show up in normal play, test the reported issues, create a list, and send it back to the developers to fix. Then they wait for the fixes to be done, a new patch to be created, and then for it to be sent.

In short, the patch cycle for a localized game like this is fairly long for a patch to be in any way substantial. If you want a patch every single week, then don't expect to get much in the way of updates and/or content in those patches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • foley3k
    edited June 2014
    Options
    While I can understand your concern about the game itself, PWE has no control over when they get a patch and/or what it changes in the game. They get a patch, test it for a bit (usually 2-4 weeks from what I've heard, depending on size) to ensure that the localization is fairly accurate and that there are minimal bug issues, and then release the patch live.

Then, they get reports from players about localizations and bugs that show up in normal play, test the reported issues, create a list, and send it back to the developers to fix. Then they wait for the fixes to be done, a new patch to be created, and then for it to be sent.

In short, the patch cycle for a localized game like this is fairly long for a patch to be in any way substantial. If you want a patch every single week, then don't expect to get much in the way of updates and/or content in those patches.

Never asked them to patch the game weekly. I said that they need to leave arc alone and concentrate on the game. They are putting more time and effort into something that launches the game, then the actual game itself. Fix and stabilize the game a bit before they go fixing what isnt broken, and pissing on what is already broken.
    NGTUy53.png

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Never asked them to patch the game weekly. I said that they need to leave arc alone and concentrate on the game. They are putting more time and effort into something that launches the game, then the actual game itself. Fix and stabilize the game a bit before they go fixing what isnt broken, and pissing on what is already broken.

And... just how do you plan for them to "Fix and stabilize the game" when they can't alter the game's code at all? Best they can do is what they should already be doing (IE: Enforcing ToS, getting the support staff to start being useful again, and being more visible ingame) but that's not going to fix the issues that only the devs over in China are allowed to deal with.

And them doing Arc development over here has zero bearings on that and them choosing to stop working on Arc wouldn't change that. The issues the PWE staff have over here that they can actually do something about are entirely unaffected by Arc and have been around before Arc came into the picture anyways.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • foley3k
    edited June 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    And... just how do you plan for them to "Fix and stabilize the game" when they can't alter the game's code at all? Best they can do is what they should already be doing (IE: Enforcing ToS, getting the support staff to start being useful again, and being more visible ingame) but that's not going to fix the issues that only the devs over in China are allowed to deal with.

And them doing Arc development over here has zero bearings on that and them choosing to stop working on Arc wouldn't change that. The issues the PWE staff have over here that they can actually do something about are entirely unaffected by Arc and have been around before Arc came into the picture anyways.

Again, I never asked them to do that.
    Maybe I should have been more specific.

On private servers, they -do stuff-. I am pretty sure they didnt ask china to add that into their private server did they?
    You dont have recode the game to fix or stabalize it. You just need to make it more enjoyable for the people who are playing it.

Talking about a competing mmo game, this will probably be deleted right? :(
    NGTUy53.png

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Yeah and private servers are kinda illegal so they didn't ask China for permission to do anything involved in them anyways and your argument's kinda invalid compared to what the official servers can do.

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, sparkie's been trying to get events going and working and he's been trying to develop a PvP event for us even without any assistance or tools from China that would make things 100x easier... and even with this we have plenty of people complaining about sparkie doing what he can (trying to get events going and more active) isn't going to "fix" anything which goes against what you're trying to say here as well.

Either way private server discussion isn't allowed, so I'm not going any further and you should do the same.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options

DQ Rewards

Woah, woah, woah, hold up a sec. i was under the impression that the new dq system was being worked on back when they announced it like last year and your saying your still at the drawing board with it? Please tell me ive interpreted this wrong b:surrender

Out of curiosity, might of missed a post about it, what exactly was wrong with the old dq system?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foley3k
    edited June 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Yeah and private servers are kinda illegal so they didn't ask China for permission to do anything involved in them anyways and your argument's kinda invalid compared to what the official servers can do.

Besides, in case you haven't noticed, sparkie's been trying to get events going and working and he's been trying to develop a PvP event for us even without any assistance or tools from China that would make things 100x easier... and even with this we have plenty of people complaining about sparkie doing what he can (trying to get events going and more active) isn't going to "fix" anything which goes against what you're trying to say here as well.

Either way private server discussion isn't allowed, so I'm not going any further and you should do the same.

My point was that if someone can do it elsewhere, PWI should be capable of doing it. Sparkie seems to be doing a 1 time thing (which is good). The ones ive seen are multiple times a day.
    They should take their ideas and run with it because it is what people enjoy doing., and they stay to play.

So bringing more people to the game with more interaction, and more fun things, isnt going to fix anything? I am sure it would fix the declining population.
    The amount of time and energy that went into arc, they could have at the least implemented something into the game.
    NGTUy53.png

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    My point was that if someone can do it elsewhere, PWI should be capable of doing it. Sparkie seems to be doing a 1 time thing (which is good). The ones ive seen are multiple times a day.
    They should take their ideas and run with it because it is what people enjoy doing., and they stay to play.

So bringing more people to the game with more interaction, and more fun things, isnt going to fix anything? I am sure it would fix the declining population.
    The amount of time and energy that went into arc, they could have at the least implemented something into the game.

Some websites offer movies for free, so why do movie theaters still charge a fee for watching them? Why does redbox? Also some people on youtube alter movies to make amusing memes and mash clips together. Why can't movie theaters just change the endings to movies if we don't like them. Clearly, they just don't want to because they are greedy. It has nothing to do with the fact that running a business and paying employees is a costly endeavor that people have to make a living off of. And there is clearly no such thing as copyright laws.

Obviously anything in the world that can be done elsewhere should be able to done anywhere. It's just common sense.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Out of curiosity, might of missed a post about it, what exactly was wrong with the old dq system?

The botting system introduced basically makes that system excessively "abusable" by the masses.

>Everyone botting for DQ to NPC (worse for those able to handle 4+ clients)
    >Event Cards everywhere for "free" charms/refine aids
    >Fewer players throw shekels at PWE for charms/refine orbs because of this

If you ask me, they shouldn't have pulled the plug on this till the new system was actually ready. Now the only way to get Event Gold is through the luck of an event or two (both once per week) or meddling with gold during their promotions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • foley3k
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Some websites offer movies for free, so why do movie theaters still charge a fee for watching them? Why does redbox? Also some people on youtube alter movies to make amusing memes and mash clips together. Why can't movie theaters just change the endings to movies if we don't like them. Clearly, they just don't want to because they are greedy. It has nothing to do with the fact that running a business and paying employees is a costly endeavor that people have to make a living off of. And there is clearly no such thing as copyright laws.

Obviously anything in the world that can be done elsewhere should be able to done anywhere. It's just common sense.

But a good idea is a good idea. PWI is a business, the more customers you have, the more money you can make. I understand that pwi has to go thru the chinese devs to do certain things, but like I said, with the time and money that went into arc, they could have used it to help make the game better. Talking to them, asking them to add some stuff to it. If someone else can do it, I am sure the chinese devs can do it as well.
    NGTUy53.png

edited June 2014
    Options
    Woah, woah, woah, hold up a sec. i was under the impression that the new dq system was being worked on back when they announced it like last year and your saying your still at the drawing board with it? Please tell me ive interpreted this wrong b:surrender

PWBeijing didn't like it. Simple as that, nothing more. They didn't agree with it because their whole goal with nerfing the DQ coin was to combat botting, and they felt like the DQ Rewards system undermined that purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    Options
    But a good idea is a good idea. PWI is a business, the more customers you have, the more money you can make. I understand that pwi has to go thru the chinese devs to do certain things, but like I said, with the time and money that went into arc, they could have used it to help make the game better. Talking to them, asking them to add some stuff to it. If someone else can do it, I am sure the chinese devs can do it as well.

They have to go through the Chinese devs for almost everything. They regularly work with China, every patch requires China. They don't need to stop developing Arc to be capable of talking to China about things that need to be fixed. And they do so. But none of the development resources can be spent on just altering the code. Saying a "good idea is a good idea," just doesn't meet with the reality of the situation. And asking them to ignore copyright law isn't reasonable. Arc existence or lack thereof should be judged on it's own merits because it doesn't have a bearing on who owns the code and therefore who can touch it and alter it.

PWBeijing didn't like it. Simple as that, nothing more. They didn't agree with it because their whole goal with nerfing the DQ coin was to combat botting, and they felt like the DQ Rewards system undermined that purpose.

They didn't want to migrate it to Arc because it was glitchy and has been causing a lot of issues since it's inception. While I don't know whether or not the bots had anything to do with it, once the bots went up, they DQ system did cause problems in-game. Way more people were botting back when the points were there. They should have replaced it by now though. The timeframe this is taking is getting a bit ridiculous.

edited June 2014
    Options
    They didn't want to migrate it to Arc because it was glitchy and has been causing a lot of issues since it's inception. While I don't know whether or not the bots had anything to do with it, once the bots went up, they DQ system did cause problems in-game. Way more people were botting back when the points were there. They should have replaced it by now though. The timeframe this is taking is getting a bit ridiculous.

Okay, I'll correct myself. The ORIGINAL reason given for the removal of DQ Rewards was PWBeijing claiming that it undermined the goal of combating bots through the price nerf on DQ drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Okay, I'll correct myself. The ORIGINAL reason given for the removal of DQ Rewards was PWBeijing claiming that it undermined the goal of combating bots through the price nerf on DQ drops.

That was a player assumption I believe. We didn't have a bot problem here and in fact, our version was the only version given a bone on the combatting bots thing, to my knowledge. Why China singled us out so many years ago for a content update other versions didn't receive, IDK. Probably because it was web based.

-There is a new system being worked on to replace the DQ system

The reason we have decided to phase out the current DQ system, is that it frankly wasn't living up to our standards in terms of reliability and consistency. Many problems with the DQ point update system and reward redemption flow would all too often have issues, giving both you and us many headaches. Thus it has been decided to create a brand new system that can be much more stable for the future.

I will be updating this thread as I gain concrete information that I can pass on to you, the community.

That was the official reason given for their removal.

• Domethies - Raging Tide
    Domethies - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Alrighty, so on the 10th of october, DOD annouced that there was a new system being worked on, that was about 8 months ago. And then we get sparkie saying "I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar". Now i seriously hope ive interpreted this incorrectly, but this says to me that they are still at the drawing board coming up with ideas which asks the question. What have they been doing for the last 8 months towards this system.

Sparkie, you said "I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar, and will have more details as they come in.". So i would just like to know an honest answer, are you still at the drawing board brain storming ideas for the replacement or does the team thats working on this actually have the basis of what the new system will be like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eraldus
    eraldus Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Alrighty, so on the 10th of october, DOD annouced that there was a new system being worked on, that was about 8 months ago. And then we get sparkie saying "I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar". Now i seriously hope ive interpreted this incorrectly, but this says to me that they are still at the drawing board coming up with ideas which asks the question. What have they been doing for the last 8 months towards this system.

Sparkie, you said "I've been working with the team on how to best go about creating something similar, and will have more details as they come in.". So i would just like to know an honest answer, are you still at the drawing board brain storming ideas for the replacement or does the team thats working on this actually have the basis of what the new system will be like?

Because as long as there is people feeding them their money like mindless fools, they won't give a rat's a** about any issues concerning F2P players... Now if the issue was about the cash shop itself, you can bet it wouldn't take longer than a week for it to be fully functional and working nicely and well.

Now watch as in a few days, weeks or months, they come up with this new DQ rewards they're sooooo promising for about half a year already and saying stuff like "We were concerned about all of you, our dear players and we took all this time to work hard so that you can have a joyful gamming experience with this new DQ reward system" or something in those lines, and then everybody goes like "forgive and forget" on them...

I know, because I've been part of this community for 6 years, and people around here are very gullible and naive, just like little children, and that's why they treat us like idiots. b:shutup
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey Ive spent well over 10k in this game..Im very concerned about this new system as well..because there is no reason to spend any more money in an empty game....

The loss of the Old Dq system has driven off at least 50% of the player base..

NW teams were 300 per 2 months ago...now we are lucky if each team has 90

Like a damn Ghost town on Harshlands now..
  • foley3k
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Hey Ive spent well over 10k in this game..

That right there sums it up. People are spending money on the game. Now, its not my money or my business, do with it as you feel. But When people are dropping that much money on a game, why the hell would they care about a system used mostly by players who dont spend, or spend very little on the game?

It's been 8ish months since they announced a new dq system is being worked on. All we have heard about that new system is that, it is still being worked on. Nothing about how it works, nothing about what will be in it, nothing except that is is "being worked on". Why is it still in the beginning phase?
    Hey Ive spent well over 10k in this game..

(not singling you out Temeilion , I know there are other players who spend money on the game, and like I said, its your cash, do as you wish)
    NGTUy53.png

• Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I agree

I have Spent what "others" may consider a large amount on a game...but in 4 years..and ive enjoyed every dime i spent

I would like to continue..my life has not changed..i can still afford to entertain myself the way i see fit.

Problem is PWI is Killing the game..Why stay here and support a game that runs off all its players

I`m here to lend my support to the Non cash shop players...Fix this DQ **** or ill have to find somewhere else to spend my alloted entertainment dollars

And It Will Not be..another PWI controlled title.
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    But When people are dropping that much money on a game, why the hell would they care about a system used mostly by players who dont spend, or spend very little on the game?

Because that large crowd of (basically) cannon fodder is what makes the people who want to rise above that easily spend money on the game. People spend to get an edge, or if people are really vain, to get the looks they want. However, if there's noone left to rise above, or show off your flashy self to, why would you bother to spend?

Driving away the F2P crowd causes the servers to become desolate. For MMO's that marks the end of the game.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver
    CreamDrinker - Dreamweaver Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the arc update now I can't even launch pwi b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    "With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion"-Steven Weinberg
  • Labells - Dreamweaver
    Labells - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    Thanks for the arc update now I can't even launch pwi b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

You can still use the click the elementclient.exe workaround which doesn't open up ARC at all to play, you just have to put a control statement at the end of the the destination in the properties of the shortcut (there's a thread in the forums somehwere explaining what you have to do to get it running)

Many ppl are still using this method they only go into arc when they want to spam fill their mailboxes with blessings at which point once you've finished that little bi annual task you shut that ARC sucker down and go back to easy access not via the non annoying platform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I hope in July post, we have something to do with PQ 3 glitch being fixed or adv cube being broken intentionally to stop botting in cube b:pleased.