Archangel Wrath

Alphaben - Raging Tide
Alphaben - Raging Tide Posts: 226 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Seeker
I was wondering, how often do the rest of you use your Angels of Justice or Archangels of Justice?

I use my Archangels almost everytime I have a spark b:laugh
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Alphaben - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver
    Ebrithalia - Dreamweaver Posts: 441 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Only use them to either do damage without grabbing aggro ( Toad boss in fsp) or sometimes in pvp 1v1 (never in nw or tw though).

i find them nice to take for me psy soul of stunning when my anti stun are in cooldowns. They are also nice to chain CC on who you're fighting but the short duration of the stun and their squishyness make it not that reliable.
    Ebrithalia -Sage Seeker
  • Nudimmud - Lost City
    Nudimmud - Lost City Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Due to their squishiness, aka they get 1 shot by any competent player now, I rarely use them.
  • _Scaletta_ - Harshlands
    _Scaletta_ - Harshlands Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well I dont use them what so ever anymore because they are officially out of date. First of all they are a 1 shot to anyone who is r9rr with 300+ spirit, thats anyone who pvp active nowadays. They can easily be countered and for a entire spark hell id rather wait for my anti stuns. They need to update our summons aswell as mystic summons because we have them and they arent nearly as useful as venos why? BECAUSE VENO PETS WERE UPDATED. If you ask me allow us to absorb them for aditional def lvl for like 15 sec, heal them aswell as make em perm with a 3min CD or somthing but dont make it so they die as soon they summoned at the cost of a spark and 3min CD. This skill became worthless in my oppinion.
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I was wondering, how often do the rest of you use your Angels of Justice or Archangels of Justice?

I use my Archangels almost everytime I have a spark b:laugh

i used them in cube room 51 with non reborned seeker, its funny and not bad dmg vs mobs there, stun usefull also when i was low geared and need save few sec but other place/or later i felt usefull in very special cases, most of case became useless :/
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    In one on one fights, I don't use them. In mass pk, I use them when I know they aren't going to be focused on by opponents. The extra stun, crit debuff and metal dot comes in handy sometimes.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Alot. ...............if it werent for the fact that it takes so much spark. (Archangels of Justice)
    They are squishy against players but their debuff is so nice. They just need to be alive a few seconds to get it off.

NPC wise, i like to use it for some boss >.> not sayin what in case they might fix it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited June 2014
    Kitty used to use Archangels in boss fights to give squad a nice crit-boost. She first applied necessary shatters and SM, then Angels ->EB -> CE -> Vortex. Dat massive damage ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I tend to not use them very often. Maybe if I didn't use Ion Spike so much I would have more chi to do stuff with them. However I've typically felt that the cost vs duration wasn't quite worth it.

I would definitely use them more if they started off at full health and stuck around till they died.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Medaka - Morai
    Medaka - Morai Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I use my Archangels quite often when it comes to pve, not so much in pvp because the chance to use them or the need to use them doesn't happen often.

For pve, there's the most common way I use them and that's for extra dd on bosses. I usually time their crit increase debuff with my sparks and they also hit a lot harder thanks to all the debuffs I place on the boss.

Now this is also kinda related to dd on bosses, I mentioned this a while back on the forums if I remember: If you're soloing TT3-x you can use angels with Djinscream's buff (they have to spawn before the buff is applied) for a pretty nice damage increase on them. Back when I had low refines on my weapon they could steal aggro if I didn't use a spark combo.

I also use them when I do Abaddon runs for Puppeteer. I would usually spark the first teleport and use Archangels after my spark runs out. They can resist up to two teleports that way which is more than enough for me to kill him.

There's another use.... but I don't know if I should post that on here D:. It includes a lot of mobs, and some of the new ones even. It could be considered a glitch, but I consider it using game mechanics b:shy. If you're interested I guess you could PM me and I'll give the details there D:.