Customer Support WHAT THE

Options
hunterspy1
hunterspy1 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Cash Shop Huddle
Ok, So Both myself and my partner charged within the timeframe for the current charge reards, my partner charged twice. Neither she nor I have receieved ANY charge points to tranfer items to ourselves as promotion stipulates.
She had to charge twice because the first time, The funds cleared our bank, cleared paypal, but was rejected by your system! She contacted your customer support to find out why her gold had not been credited, to find out that it had been rejected and refuned. When she enquired about her charge rewards she was told to try again....
So We went into bank and deposited more cash ( Money from refund still had not hit our account ) And she charged again...... This time it took 3 hours for the gold to hit her account. This was after your customer support told her that they " Fixed " the issue and her future charges will be instant....

NOW Your customer support are telling her that she ( And I ) Are not eligiable for the charge rewards because although we both charged within the timeframe, her gold arrived AFTER the promotion. So because YOUR SYSTEM ERRORS she has not got what she charged for.

Please someone from Customer service respond without a cut and paste response and explain how she can be penalized for your system errors? How can you State that bonus points will not be awarded until Zen is tranfered, then reject 1 payment, delay another by just enough time to exclude it from promotion?

P.S, I am placing this on forums, not her because ARC keeps crashing on us, and yes we have updated EVERYTHING
Post edited by hunterspy1 on

Comments

• Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask

You'll not find the people who can solve your issues on a game-specific forum I'm afraid.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    Options
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/ask

You'll not find the people who can solve your issues on a game-specific forum I'm afraid.

This. No one from customer support actually reads the forums, so the only chance you have is dealing with the ticket system.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.