Am I able to solo fcc with this gear?

Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary
Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Archer
hey guys im just wondering about the gear i have currently set up for when i hit 100. The main question is if i will be able to solo fcc? Advice is appreciatedb:victory

http://pwcalc.com/b3978d84cc704cb8 <---gear with bow

http://pwcalc.com/2a34827dbe49a979 <--- gear with claw

im going to start working on g16 but i just have no idea when x.x

but yeah thanks in advance^^
Post edited by Cookie_Elf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    You can do so easily as long as you know what you're doing. Even in TT90-TT99 you can as long as you're skilled and prepared. I, personally, have been able to solo the entire thing doing full pulls as low as 82 (non-rebirthed, of course), but that's not a standard I can apply to everyone.

Your biggest issue is going to be the mobs most likely. While the full pulls can be done with adequate preparation (IE: Apoth, buffs, experience, and so on) with your low defenses and lack of experience, you'll likely want to stick to smallish pulls. The bosses will be cake with that kind of offense, though you'll likely need help for bubble boss and bishop boss. Try to get full buffs as that will give your survivability a massive boost and make things much easier.

That said, this post assumes you're a demon. If you're a sage the bosses may provide difficulty as you'll have a harder time keeping spark up due to lack of 4.0 permaspark and that lack of permaspark will also mean you'll have a harder time keeping your health up even with the damage reduction of sage spark.

Also, I mean no offense when I say lack of experience. It's just that once you get used to the instance you develop a routine to help you speed things through based on your own playstyle. For someone who's asking if they can solo it, that experience doesn't exist yet, so they can't make any adjustments beyond improving their gear or having certain ideas in their mind based on whatever feedback they've received.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Id make a str based class for claw use.

Except for the better aps, the stats look an awfull lot like those of my buff sin in dreamchaser gear. That means with a charm you can survive reasonably in FC, but i wouldnt go without charm. You could improve on it by refining your belt and amulet. Pdef is not just some insignificant detail, it is one of your most important stats when standing face to face apsing your enemy.

Your aps damage is rather sad. Even less dmg per hit then my dreamchaser buff sin. But at 4 aps i think it should be just enough to kill the bisshops at third boss faster then they spawn and have a little time to actually hit the boss too. Will still be rather hard though, as it is going to take you quite some sparks and each time its gonna try to sleep and purge you. It would of course be very helpfull if you could stat extra strength and restat it back to dex later when you are done with FC. But thats probably as costly as buying the rooms.

Also i wonder why you intent to FC with this archer. Your build shows a level 100 toon. (of course it has to or pw calc cant use the lvl 100 equipment) I fully understand the reasoning if you would like to solo FCs in the 80s and 90s with this kind of gear if you are rebirthing, it will be harder though when your level is lower, its not only about the statpoints. If however you are already level 100, i dont think it is going to be worth your while to solo FC claw-APSing with a dex class. It will take you too much time, effort and resources for leveling beyond 100 (do in PV instead) or to sell rooms.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You will be able to solo FC, it will take you some time but it's do-able. Try to get 5aps or rebirth, this will make it a lot easier to solo FC's or anything in general as both your damage and survivability can be doubled (Spirit-stat, War Avatar Cards, Passive skills).

If it's worth the time and effort to solo FC is up to you, but I'd advice you to rebirth first (unless you have certain gear for lv101) before going on solo FC's.