Can this laptop run PWI?

Zanic - Lost City
Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Support Desk
Can a Lenovo Z410 run perfect world decently?

I hope you can answer (: Thanks b:bye
Post edited by Zanic - Lost City on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    No idea what kind of laptop that is, but the answer is yes.

Anything from the last 5 years can.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Zanic - Lost City
    Zanic - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thanks you :)
  • theusurper
    theusurper Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Can a Lenovo Z410 run perfect world decently?

I hope you can answer (: Thanks b:bye

i'm running a dell dimension 8250 that when it was built in 98 was mostly prototype gear. it's single core processor and gig and a 1/4 of rd ram can run 2 shop accounts. so with all that being said, i currently have to turn all the graphical settings all the way down, in order to run two accounts. if a computer thats almost 20 yrs. old can run this game, im fairly certain anything in the last ten years can too.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Any computer with a minimum of 1.0ghz processor, 256Mb Ram (windows XP) and 32Mb integrated video card (No TnL/Shader support required) can "Run" PWI.

Of course, the performance will be crappy.

My personal 'Minimum' from what I see would be:
    Core 2 Duo 1.8 ghz 2gb ram, 256Mb graphics card with 350Mhz core clock and TnL/Shader support

Better processor = Better performance (and so can you put better graphics with good performance)
    IMO, with THIS you would be set to play pwi nice and smooth:
    Core i5 or i7 with 2.2ghz, 4 Gb RAM, 512Mb graphics card with 400Mhz Core clock and Shader 2.0 support.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2014
    Any computer with a minimum of 1.0ghz processor, 256Mb Ram (windows XP) and 32Mb integrated video card (No TnL/Shader support required) can "Run" PWI.

Of course, the performance will be crappy.

My personal 'Minimum' from what I see would be:
    Core 2 Duo 1.8 ghz 2gb ram, 256Mb graphics card with 350Mhz core clock and TnL/Shader support

Better processor = Better performance (and so can you put better graphics with good performance)
    IMO, with THIS you would be set to play pwi nice and smooth:
    Core i5 or i7 with 2.2ghz, 4 Gb RAM, 512Mb graphics card with 400Mhz Core clock and Shader 2.0 support.
    Personally, I would set the minimum and a Core 2 Quad 2.xGhz CPU and a 512MB video card so the CPU doesn't get overworked with the other system stuff and leaves one core free-er for the client.

I've gotten amazing results with the 6-core i7 and a 770TI overclocked though. b:pleased average FPS at 60-ish.

My current rig is a Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz with 6GB Ram and a 2GB GTX660ti. With 2 clients running at almost max settings, (no shadows and distance at 4/5. 1600x900 resolution windowed on clients w/forced rendering), it's uses about 40-50% CPU and near 70% on the RAM with both clients in Arc. Average FPS in Archosaur is about 14 and in instances and TW it's in the 30-45 range.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]