What happened to the DQ page?

Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
Was it taken down? I remember they said it was going down but they never did.
Post edited by Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Remember how they said to spend our DQ points by December of last year?

Yeah they followed through on that during the whole change to arcgames and DQ points no longer accumulate and so on and so forth.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Yeah they followed through on that during the whole change to arcgames and DQ points no longer accumulate and so on and so forth.

Oh thanks for the fast response! I remember they said that but it was still up weeks after they said the day it would go down.
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    DQ is still viable in its own way. The levels 80 and above DQ drops can still be farmed for some coin.
  • Itamio - Lost City
    Itamio - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Didn't they say DQ was supposed to be moved to Arc or am I remembering wrong?
  • sinner6696
    sinner6696 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    they should have left it there until they finish their new dq system, now there is nothing...

man i would have had atleast 600k+ points now with all the DQ's i npc lol oh well i hope they finish the new one soon i need charms
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Didn't they say DQ was supposed to be moved to Arc or am I remembering wrong?

It was stated that there will be a program to replace the DQ system through Arc, but whether or not it will make use of DQ items and how it will work, we don't know.

I hope they do something soon though. People need a way to get event gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It was stated that there will be a program to replace the DQ system through Arc, but whether or not it will make use of DQ items and how it will work, we don't know.

I hope they do something soon though. People need a way to get event gold.

Hey, look at that !

Very happy with this action. The DQ points i had gotten from autoculti while available have gotten me my armor parts to +9.

These 500 event gold and the 300 i will get from becoming level 105 will surely get my rings to +9 after i reforged them b:pleased

And meanwhile i use a little for about 1 silver MP charm every week.

If you start thinking "but im not a cashshopper" try buying gold in the AH, making GSTs, selling them at a price slightly more than costprice and you will not only have the event gold for free, but a little profit too ! Of course it doesnt work if youre too lazy to make the GSTs :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.