Lets Talk about Patch 788

Thegraduate - Sanctuary
Thegraduate - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion
I looked on the forum and notice that there was a decision made to not post the changes made by this patch. I suspect I know why because it’s mostly negative.

There is a saying that goes, "If it not broke don't fix it". On that note I'd like to ask PWI, why did you chose to remove sliver charms from the game and bind event refine mats?

I know there are probably a list of other changes which you can feel free to list but I find that this is the most impacting to gameplay rite now.

I just don't see the rationale behind getting rid of an item so many use for example event sliver charms and leaving a poor substitute it its place. There is no use adding flyers that cost 500 Gold when there is no way to earn dragon points in this game anymore.

I know that PWI is a game run by PWE or ARC now as it’s called but time and time again changes have been implemented in this game with no consideration for the players who play it. I hope you realize the gaming community is one that communicates and your poor management of your flagship game does not go unnoticed.

Feel free to add your comments below and please refrain from using any language that will cause to post to be closed. Would like it to be an open forum, where we can get some answers if possible. Thank You.
Post edited by Thegraduate - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Zheii - Archosaur
    Zheii - Archosaur Posts: 2,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Very well worded, PWI continuously chooses to make decisions that anger the community to the point of rage quit. It's almost as if they're trying to push people away!

I'm sure somewhere someone is taking note on what PWI is doing and writing a book called "How to destroy an MMO in 5 simple steps!"

The PWI management team should be on the side of the players, because happy players = more money.
    Instead PWI is on the side of money, and only money- not taking into account or even trying to achieve making this game as successful as it possibly can be.

It's getting awfully frustrating to see mistake after mistake after mistake, the lack of fixes and communication between the devolving team and the player community, I mean we still don't have genie animations back, and for PvP that's a major problem!
    The community make suggestions and then get continuously ignored, I don't even know why we still try at all to be honest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Queen of Silly, circa 2014, as conferred by the late great Proski Wallace.
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe this is a cash grab to make up for the fact that their stocks just hardcore crashed: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-20/perfect-world-plunges-as-profit-margin-narrows-china-overnight.html

Good to see that bad decisions actually do get punished, if extremely slowly.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Let's keep it all in the same thread.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1692101

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.