bank safe lock code

candybear01
candybear01 Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Support Desk
I have forgotten my code and I need it removed if possible or reset... I have tried to put in a support ticket but it won't let me. I can fill out the necessary sections of the ticket but when I click continue nothing happens. So can I please just get a GM to help.... I have just come back to this server after 2+ yrs hence why I have forgotten it. Thank you
Post edited by candybear01 on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    If you can't use the ticket system, send an e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Those of us on the forums (and who visit the forums) won't be able to help you with this issue.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • candybear01
    candybear01 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hOw long does it usually take to get someone to deal with a ticket as I have been on many games where I have had to wait weeks for a response and I am not willing to wait weeks to get my safe open so I can play... Is response time here good?

I have sent an email.... When did it change to make something that simple into something so frustrating? if this happened when i last played u PM'd the ingame mod and they were able to help this just clogs ticket system :( And please note seeing as this is a tech support thread that the tech support ticket system has a bug thank you for the help guys. Happy in game hunting :)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2014
    hOw long does it usually take to get someone to deal with a ticket as I have been on many games where I have had to wait weeks for a response and I am not willing to wait weeks to get my safe open so I can play... Is response time here good?
    Typically 3-5 business days, though they now have people working support on the weekends.
    I have sent an email.... When did it change to make something that simple into something so frustrating? if this happened when i last played u PM'd the ingame mod and they were able to help this just clogs ticket system :( And please note seeing as this is a tech support thread that the tech support ticket system has a bug thank you for the help guys. Happy in game hunting :)
    It's never changed. That's not something you would have experienced here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]