Maintenance Discussion [5/20/14] COMPLETE

124»

Comments

• AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver
    AlphaOmegaX - Dreamweaver Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hi,

I'm sorry if this isnt in the right place to spot this. But, i have an issue with this update.

I cannot access the server for the patch, either auto or manually.

I have access to the internet no problem and can access any website i choose, but not here.

Suggestions?

Thanks In Advance.
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had a lot of difficulty getting my older laptop to update. The link for manual patch on the previous page did not work - file not found; however the link from sweetiebot on page 1 DID work. Had no troubles at all with my main computer updating, just the older laptop I use for a catshop.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    I had a lot of difficulty getting my older laptop to update. The link for manual patch on the previous page did not work - file not found; however the link from sweetiebot on page 1 DID work. Had no troubles at all with my main computer updating, just the older laptop I use for a catshop.

The quote is from when Surtr's post had incorrect links. Clicking the red dot by his name in the quote would bring you to his post which has been edited to have the correct links.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »
    The quote is from when Surtr's post had incorrect links. Clicking the red dot by his name in the quote would bring you to his post which has been edited to have the correct links.
    Never send a man to do a machine's job.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    First non-human reply!

The latest manual patch appears to be: Patch 786-788 14.6MB (15275154 bytes)
    That's average-sized.

This patch hasn't been officially listed yet.
    What are you obsessed with?

Here is link to last patch.

Problem solved.
  • Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver
    Groovypoppet - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    OPKossy wrote: »

Oooh I didn't know about the red dot. Learn something new every day b:pleased

edit: Why is my avatar level 93? I'm 101/101/100 now. I was 93 when I quit almost 4 years ago.
    --
    102/102/102 demon cleric

started playing April 2009.. took a few years break.. PWI is truly the Hotel California of MMORPGs b:surrender
  • Supercharged - Lost City
    Supercharged - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    1. A war between sages and demons
    2. A 3rd cast warsoul weapon from pan gu himself
    3. A mount capable of running faster then any other mount.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    There will be a maintenance tonight, 5/20/14. It will go from 11PM PDT to 2AM PDT.

There are not patch notes for this maintenance, however there will be some minor fixes.

What time it is for you: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140520T23&p1=224&ah=3

Maintenance Question: You're digging through an ancient burial site, and happen upon a shiny lamp. You unearth it from the ground, and take a few wipes at it to clear all of the dirt and dust. Shockingly, a mystical being appears, and because you've seen this a thousand times in stories, you realize it is a genie! As he comes out, he states that you can have 3 wishes, but unlike all of the stories you've heard, he does not allow you to wish for money, love, or a healthy/eternal life. Since these were the first 3 things that came to mind, you are utterly shocked that you can no longer wish for these! "So then..." the genie asks, "what will you wish for?"

No wonder u didn't tell patch notes so people could stack on charms, you greedy ****!
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well. I wish Infinite Intelligence+Knowledge. If not possible, then I wish PWI was 80% less expensive.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well. I wish Infinite Intelligence+Knowledge. If not possible, then I wish PWI was 80% less expensive.

I can't believe you'd waste a wish on this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • _ZubeI_ - Archosaur
    _ZubeI_ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    archo server still offlineb:surrender
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sontzu wrote: »

SweetieBot, please report server status
    Here's the server status:

West Coast Servers:
    Sanctuary (PVE) (pwigc2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 508ms)
    Heaven's Tear (PVE) (pwigc4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 109ms)
    Lost City (PvP) (pwigc3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 105ms)
    Archosaur (PvE) (pwiwest4.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 116ms)

East Coast Servers:
    Harshlands (PvP) (pwieast1.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 70ms)
    Dreamweaver (PvE) (pwieast2.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 52ms)
    Raging Tide (PvE) (pwieast3.perfectworld.com): ONLINE (Ping: 57ms)

European Servers:
    Morai (PvE) (pwieu3.en.perfectworld.eu): ONLINE (Ping: 129ms)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I would wish all my enemies to aquire no money,no love,and a shirt life.