Reawaken ultimate suggestion for restore balance

Options
Shadowvzss - Harshlands
Shadowvzss - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Suggestion Box
What do you think about restore balance in game instead make more stat point?

my suggestion:

-replace from rank9 3rd set bonus 100 stat point => 100 spirit or 150 spirit

-after rebirths stat remain same than before rebirth, so level 1 with same stat than u got when rebirthed but give spirit instead of bonus stat so instead 75 stat point give 75 spirit and this way after 10th rebirth dont make crazy stuff the stat points

(overall make u stronger the rebirths but this don't **** up alot thing like too high crit (with 3rd reborn already over 90% crit to sin/archer insine, but casters also have alot), too high base damage, too high case crit make crit skills useless atm aswell, too high mdef/pdef what at end less effective also meke debuff and buff less effective)

-replace primal defence passive from 8% bonus pdef/mdef to decrease magic/physical damage by 3%

-replace primal critical passive to 2 attack level per level

-give cap limit to genie spark skill (example max 70% fire debuff from genie skill, this mean u can't make 0 fire def to buffed target)

-make primal version to all magic addon skill (frostblade,Drake's Breath Bash,poison fang, Blazing Arrow) based to base physical damage (around 5-10% base damage from 50% weapon dmg)
Post edited by Shadowvzss - Harshlands on

Comments

• OverHealed - Harshlands
    OverHealed - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Taking away the 100 stat poitns from R9RR is not a good idea to me. Why?

If it weren't for those 100 points, I would not be able to have the vit build I have as a cleric. I can get 150 spirit from dailies, I have 320+ now, and I still only have 1 S card, 1 B card, and 4 A cards. None are above level. Maxed Vitae.

Passives need to stay the same. It's not the only way -- but it is a big reason G16 Toons can be some-what tanky vs R9. Sure the G16 can't kill the R9, but Passives should be looked at form a group point of view.
  • Shadowvzss - Harshlands
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Taking away the 100 stat poitns from R9RR is not a good idea to me. Why?

If it weren't for those 100 points, I would not be able to have the vit build I have as a cleric. I can get 150 spirit from dailies, I have 320+ now, and I still only have 1 S card, 1 B card, and 4 A cards. None are above level. Maxed Vitae.

Passives need to stay the same. It's not the only way -- but it is a big reason G16 Toons can be some-what tanky vs R9. Sure the G16 can't kill the R9, but Passives should be looked at form a group point of view.

100 vit is only 1k hp, nohting if u able refine ur gear and get 20k+ with barb buff
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Would be better if they just rolled back this expansion tbh.
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nope, this is insane.

This would give R9R3 people even more needless damage/resistance, that Deity sin would hit 50k on XXHotXx.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nope, this is insane.

are u say same if ur main isn't sin? :D
    game broken too much if with next rebirth get 90%+ crit what happen with next 7 rebirth? so stupid the whole stat point mechism now with defence passive, right sin don't feel this if now more tankish than ever before and same time sin damage boosted with highest amount with patch...
    edited May 2014
    Options
    are u say same if ur main isn't sin? :D
    game broken too much if with next rebirth get 90%+ crit what happen with next 7 rebirth? so stupid the whole stat point mechism now with defence passive, right sin don't feel this if now more tankish than ever before and same time sin damage boosted with highest amount with patch...

To be honest, big critical hit rate is what makes assassin damage worthy, if sins had low crits like does psychics it would be a hell of a lame class. (Because, afterall, daggers damage is only better than fists/claws).

But 100 Spirit would make not only sins, but everyone hit harder than 100 dexterity/magic/strength, that's for sure.

100 spirit = 10 att/def levels, roughly. Its the difference between Demon Chill of the Deep to sage primal chill of the deep, and its also like 5 Deity Gems PLUS 5 JoSD.

That would be broken-OP for sure.

Also: Big base crits means Power Dash got nerfed GG.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    To be honest, big critical hit rate is what makes assassin damage worthy, if sins had low crits like does psychics it would be a hell of a lame class. (Because, afterall, daggers damage is only better than fists/claws).

But 100 Spirit would make not only sins, but everyone hit harder than 100 dexterity/magic/strength, that's for sure.

100 spirit = 10 att/def levels, roughly. Its the difference between Demon Chill of the Deep to sage primal chill of the deep, and its also like 5 Deity Gems PLUS 5 JoSD.

That would be broken-OP for sure.

Also: Big base crits means Power Dash got nerfed GG.

+100 spirit vs + 100spit = 0 damage boost, i guess we could agree on that the spirit increase damage only if target have elss than you.... not like stat what not just add defece, critical but also nerf the old skills what depend on weapon damage and not on base damage...

not wonder why bm's never use fist ulti, or why archers got kinda useless firebuff or wizz useless water buff, or other useless high weapon attack based skills with damn long casting time and spark cost

to be honest only advantage to that class's who got non self pdef buff/mdef buff, no defence reduction
    skill, no magic addon damage buff just attack/def level stuffs or high % base damage skill

that insine when 100% base dmg+800% weapon damage now less than 200% base damage, or that insine when class's runing around with 90% crits without buff and this make useless alot other skill not only what i said above...

in every game critical strike is luck depend and not that luck depend when lrarly u not critical strike and do normal hit.... i also think casters critical strike high aswell, not only melee's
    edited May 2014
    Options
    +100 spirit vs + 100spit = 0 damage boost, i guess we could agree on that the spirit increase damage only if target have elss than you.... not like stat what not just add defece, critical but also nerf the old skills what depend on weapon damage and not on base damage...
    Means Elimination becomes the "God-murderer" skill. All other become ****.

not wonder why bm's never use fist ulti, or why archers got kinda useless firebuff or wizz useless water buff, or other useless high weapon attack based skills with damn long casting time and spark cost
    No one used that skill in a loooong while, it never made a difference in the big whole arsenal BMs have in their hands. Sin's also never used Raving Slash, Clerics barely used Thunderball or Wizard's Crown of Flames also little pieces of skill****.

to be honest only advantage to that class's who got non self pdef buff/mdef buff, no defence reduction
    skill, no magic addon damage buff just attack/def level stuffs or high % base damage skill
    Sin's don't have pdef/def addon on, boosting sins like this would be very disadvantageous for the other classes. I think it's everything where it was supposed to be.

that insine when 100% base dmg+800% weapon damage now less than 200% base damage, or that insine when class's runing around with 90% crits without buff and this make useless alot other skill not only what i said above...
    That is not insane. That is everyone hitting TOO much harder and bringing assassin's and archers damage to a more sustained basis, while giving casters the ability of big god-scaring peak crits (Thus making mages more nukers and LA users more sustained damage)

in every game critical strike is luck depend and not that luck depend when lrarly u not critical strike and do normal hit.... i also think casters critical strike high aswell, not only melee's
    Yep as I said before. Its making the 'luck' aspect of the game more present while giving the sins and archers the "Unluck" 'thing' instead. If you break down maths you'll see: Archers will have a more sustained damage, mages and sins will have a very variable damage, with big game-deciding crits. (Being sin's damage will be even more variable)

Nope, it is still too ridiculous. If today a max geared person can tank 5 +10 R9 people, imagine with this ****? Imagine 1 bad refined R9 tanking 10 well refined G16? This would be really really stupid.

I do totally disagree with this idea.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Nope, it is still too ridiculous. If today a max geared person can tank 5 +10 R9 people, imagine with this ****? Imagine 1 bad refined R9 tanking 10 well refined G16? This would be really really stupid.

I do totally disagree with this idea.

are u have any clue how spirit work?
    100 spirit is farm from make u op vs other (like 600 spirit vs 700), 10% damage reduction/inrease dmg farm from make that tankish like u try describ it...
    In PVP roughly 10 spirit is 1% more damage and 1% less damage taken.

what this mean? less dmg reduction alot than 3rd sage spark or windshield
    No one used that skill in a loooong while, it never made a difference in the big whole arsenal BMs have in their hands. Sin's also never used Raving Slash, Clerics barely used Thunderball or Wizard's Crown of Flames also little pieces of skill****.

maybe have reason why they didnt used that skill, let me guess why, coz it is useless?
    Sin's don't have pdef/def addon on, boosting sins like this would be very disadvantageous for the other classes. I think it's everything where it was supposed to be.
    psy got self pdef buff, no :p but they also didnt got base damage based skills aswell, os their major update is the defence to them
    That is not insane. That is everyone hitting TOO much harder and bringing assassin's and archers damage to a more sustained basis, while giving casters the ability of big god-scaring peak crits (Thus making mages more nukers and LA users more sustained damage)

let me quote something about elimination damage if u dont want calculate and understand why out dd that skill the all 2 spark nuke ulti was cost 2 spark 6sec casting and 30min cooldown skills....
    btw assassin still hit high with my suggestion only difference others like wizz dont get that huge nerf like now in skill terms, simple cleric and wizz water/earth/frozenflame out dph kinda most of current skills since defence passive, so gg we live maybe +1sec and got high nerf on debuffs...
    I can't say safely about Elimination, but I believe its the same mechanics.

if u ont got the skill then what we talk about?
    Yep as I said before. Its making the 'luck' aspect of the game more present while giving the sins and archers the "Unluck" 'thing' instead. If you break down maths you'll see: Archers will have a more sustained damage, mages and sins will have a very variable damage, with big game-deciding crits. (Being sin's damage will be even more variable)

this was serious? or just april joke? seriously get elimination make tests and and compare with samge geared and refined r9 3rd wizz then come back after that and tell about dmg in skills damage aspect...
    btw archer not comapreable with sin since got no rage dmg, on sin, mainly on demon sin do +40% rage dmg is don't make that loss than on archer.
    edited May 2014
    Options
    are u have any clue how spirit work?
    100 spirit is farm from make u op vs other (like 600 spirit vs 700), 10% damage reduction/inrease dmg farm from make that tankish like u try describ it...
    What I mean is: Why give 10% EVEN more damage/reduction to R9 Players against G16 and other users? To make the PvP aspect of the game further more "Pay-2Play"? WIth even less people able to compete in PvP and making a whole nation war of 20 people per nation? Or TW of 5 vs 5? This is not how to "Balance the game"

what this mean? less dmg reduction alot than 3rd sage spark or windshield
    Yes, but it does stack multiplying with both def levels AND damage reduction buffs. Also, we're talking about 100~150 spirit thats 10 to 15%

maybe have reason why they didnt used that skill, let me guess why, coz it is useless?
    Every game has useless skills, not all skills are meant to be used anyways, some like tiger maw for example are just to 'fill' a list of noob skills which will end up useless in end-game. And then, mashed with other skills to make Primal versions. I'm impressed there's no rework on Thunderball.

psy got self pdef buff, no :p but they also didnt got base damage based skills aswell, os their major update is the defence to them
    Even worse, they have Def Level plus like seekers, which in combo with purify spell usually turns them into OP flag carrying tanks: As they get speed from being attacked by undergeared people and many times even kill them from SoV

let me quote something about elimination damage if u dont want calculate and understand why out dd that skill the all 2 spark nuke ulti was cost 2 spark 6sec casting and 30min cooldown skills....
    btw assassin still hit high with my suggestion only difference others like wizz dont get that huge nerf like now in skill terms, simple cleric and wizz water/earth/frozenflame out dph kinda most of current skills since defence passive, so gg we live maybe +1sec and got high nerf on debuffs...
    I never said Elimination was a weak skill. Look at its name:"ELIMINATION", how its description starts: "Go in for a KILLING strike". It is the assassin take down skill, in other games the 'rogue/sin' class has skills with insta-kill chances lol.

if u ont got the skill then what we talk about?
    I know how to math. And again, never said it was a weak skill. But, the most OP aspect of Elimination is being fast, its last hit deals about the same damage a lv 11 slipstream strike would do. (Yes, on overgeared full sin)

this was serious? or just april joke? seriously get elimination make tests and and compare with samge geared and refined r9 3rd wizz then come back after that and tell about dmg in skills damage aspect...
    btw archer not comapreable with sin since got no rage dmg, on sin, mainly on demon sin do +40% rage dmg is don't make that loss than on archer.
    Most PvP sins are sage. Demons have less base damage and less attack levels from chill of the deep, thus, I would even agree with you if you ranted about how OP a sage sin is, but QQing about demon emblem is something new. It's special, I really feel my class/culti stronger now, thanks. /endsarcasm

Well, 10% damage reduction extra is giving people with high att/def levels even further advantage over those others. It would be making the PvP aspect of the game much more Pay-to-Win basis and NW would be much more "Who paid more", player PvP ability would be devalued as well as G16, even +12 full set will be turned into a piece of nothing just like TT90 is.

No, definitely NO.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Well, 10% damage reduction extra is giving people with high att/def levels even further advantage over those others. It would be making the PvP aspect of the game much more Pay-to-Win basis and NW would be much more "Who paid more", player PvP ability would be devalued as well as G16, even +12 full set will be turned into a piece of nothing just like TT90 is.

No, definitely NO.

10% more dmg give advantage then + attack level from g16 and weapon dmg on r9 3rd does't give advantage?
    Daggers and ranged weapons:

attack multiplier = 1 + ( Dex / 150 ) + weapon mastery + physical attack buffs

Melee weapons:

attack multiplier = 1 + ( Str / 150 ) + weapon mastery + physical attack buffs

Magic weapons:

attack multiplier = 1 + ( Mag / 100 ) + magical attack buffs

right the 10% eq dmg from mag isn't same since its give +12% eq mdef and this work only against magic class, well basically +12% eq defence nerf even more the debuff so i dont got your point...

well for dex based class 100 dex is 5% crit and only 6.(6)% weapon damage.... well ncie to spam crits with each hit i belive still didn't see point why good reaching so stupid high crits

spirit alot alot bettertat points, welll scaling is 1 thing, if 100 spirit high then 50 spirit still alooot balanced than adding 100+150 (or 225 with next rebirth)+90 from nw neck stat point what is 340/415 stat point what make so stupid unbalance at end game, u talk about others have noce chance vs 3rd yes, +400 mag isn't make same? +40*1.2% defence what is kinda similiar than current primal passive
    game much more Pay-to-Win

this game already Pay-to-win since PWI opened and added packs, introduced r9 etc so pointless talking about this anymore because was clear
    edited May 2014
    Options
    10% more dmg give advantage then + attack level from g16 and weapon dmg on r9 3rd does't give advantage?
    R9 weapon itself has 20 attk lvls above G16. Full gears give about 20 more att levels and 10 or 15 more def levels.

right the 10% eq dmg from mag isn't same since its give +12% eq mdef and this work only against magic class, well basically +12% eq defence nerf even more the debuff so i dont got your point...
    What im saying is: With new avatar stuff, 10% flat damage plus/minus is more OP than 100 mag/str/dex. Further more with Att/def level shards/differences.

well for dex based class 100 dex is 5% crit and only 6.(6)% weapon damage.... well ncie to spam crits with each hit i belive still didn't see point why good reaching so stupid high crits
    100 magic on a weapon which gives about 3k damage, PLUS about 2 or 3k damage from avatars sound pretty sick too. In the end Power Dash and archer crit skills end up nerfed if you look this way. Also, with new crit passives and avatars, everyone is gaining the same amount of crits, the difference is: 1% crit for an already high crit class with lower base damage is negligible compared to 1% more crit on a low-crit class with high base damage.

spirit alot alot bettertat points, welll scaling is 1 thing, if 100 spirit high then 50 spirit still alooot balanced than adding 100+150 (or 225 with next rebirth)+90 from nw neck stat point what is 340/415 stat point what make so stupid unbalance at end game, u talk about others have noce chance vs 3rd yes, +400 mag isn't make same? +40*1.2% defence what is kinda similiar than current primal passive
    Look, im not overgeared, im not strong or have OP att/def levels, but I do notice the big difference between the damage I used to DO and take before this boundary level stuff, before and after 300 spirit, before and after full skill-damage passive and the results are scary. My damage on equivalently geared people increased by 120% or more, I've been able to 1-shot a lot of people with 1st hit cursed jail. I face 90% crits base on archers/sins like a nerf, since crit increasing skills will become useless. Really, this new stuff came to balance things up, if we had access to chinese test servers with full gears each and every class we would be able to see HOW things were meant to work. For now, not everyone has max passives and really: 100 spirit instead of attributes would mean much harder to kill people at the same time, much more ridiculously high critting deity users.

this game already Pay-to-win since PWI opened and added packs, introduced r9 etc so pointless talking about this anymore because was clear
    No point on giving more saturation/contrast in this aspect, this just makes the game much less likely to be played and much more people to quit before even spending a dime, resulting in empty servers full of nothing to do.

And still no.

Unless G16 also gave those 100 spirit: Would be very effective against APS users and would further discourage APS on both PvE and PvP scenarios.

The problem with how PWI is, is not on being Pay-to-win but being too expensive, R9 gears was 50% cheaper, much more people would be inclined on doing it, servers would be more populated, game would be more fun and less broken. The problem lies in: People start playing now and then they leave when they find out they have to pay 5k dollars, then level up to 100 3 or more times and do 30 days of daily quests to get 1 single skill. Results: Who plays today are only those who didn't give up yet. New players quit soon enough.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    And still no.

Unless G16 also gave those 100 spirit: Would be very effective against APS users and would further discourage APS on both PvE and PvP scenarios.

The problem with how PWI is, is not on being Pay-to-win but being too expensive, R9 gears was 50% cheaper, much more people would be inclined on doing it, servers would be more populated, game would be more fun and less broken. The problem lies in: People start playing now and then they leave when they find out they have to pay 5k dollars, then level up to 100 3 or more times and do 30 days of daily quests to get 1 single skill. Results: Who plays today are only those who didn't give up yet. New players quit soon enough.

u dont got it all and talk about 300 spirits....

if 100 spirit high then 50 spirit still alooot balanced than adding 100+150 (or 225 with next rebirth)+90 from nw neck stat point what is 340/415 stat point what make so stupid unbalance at end game

(u talk about u felt when other people got 300 spirit what 30% dmg reduction and increase damage, this compareable with 5% spirit dmg/reduction what i told in that post if 100 is high, nothing much difference, only 6x less but nvm :D - sarcasm)

(note: 400+ mag (set+rebirths and this only going up this way) give is 400% weapon damage on 100% weapon damage skill too where make unbalnaced on casters skills and not talking about mdef what coming from it, this way more bad than spirits, since spirits increase skill dmg more liner instead of **** up the base dmgs contra weapon dmg in alot part of the game)

could ask something +400 dex dont **** up the non rebirthed non r9 barb/bm in acc vs eva place? not even talk about ur dmg how much increased with 400 stat point and even more with all rebirth if they will add.... or are you think 10th rebirthed people will be easier to kill ?
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You're following rumors, there are no definite word on "there will be 10 reawakenings" and rumors are we will have a maximum of 4 reawakenings, not 10. This, if do they really bring the other 2 reawakenings, from what people is talking about there are new boundary levels but not sure of new reawakening.

And from a 10th reawakened person, 100 atribute points are negligible, 100 spirit points probably just as negiligible too.

I don't think there will be more than 4 reawakenings.

And your way to "look for a fix" is erroneous because, like the chinese you're trying to balance the game by overpowering stuff instead of nerfing.

A good way to balance the game, IMO would be:
    - Nerf att/def levels from G16 and R9 by 5.
    - Nerf Rep/R9 price by 50%
    - Make G16/R9R3 badges and molds tradable.
    - Add zerk/purify/SBH to g16 while keeping r9 with more resistances, att and def lv.
    - Make both R9 and G16 gears full set give an additional 50% damage reduction (65% for R9) against melee normal attacks (like draught)
    - Remove fortification draught because of the change above.
    - Replace Seeker's R9 God of Frenzy with an advanced Darken (chance to freeze+seal)
    - Nerf Elimination from 320% to 260% base damage. Bleed is negligible.
    - Make new freezes ignore only Purify Spell. Thus countering them but making old anti-stuns still worth.
    - Add New apos with new effects for Balance Purposes, reduce Apo Cooldown from 2 minutes to 1 minute
    - Make vacuity powder stun effect ignore each and every antistun.
    - Make Purify Spell Speed buff separate so it stacks with holy path.
    - Make 35 dexterity give 1% crit instead of 20 (on 10 reawakenings this would really work very well)

I could give a long explanation for each and every nerf I suggested, but im too lazy to do so.

In short: We need to nerf stuff, not to change HOW OP it is.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You're following rumors, there are no definite word on "there will be 10 reawakenings" and rumors are we will have a maximum of 4 reawakenings, not 10. This, if do they really bring the other 2 reawakenings, from what people is talking about there are new boundary levels but not sure of new reawakening.

And from a 10th reawakened person, 100 atribute points are negligible, 100 spirit points probably just as negiligible too.

I don't think there will be more than 4 reawakenings.

And your way to "look for a fix" is erroneous because, like the chinese you're trying to balance the game by overpowering stuff instead of nerfing.

A good way to balance the game, IMO would be:
    - Nerf att/def levels from G16 and R9.
    - Add zerk/purify/SBH to g16 while keeping r9 with more resistances/att and def lv.
    - Make both R9 and G16 gears full set give an additional 50% damage reduction against melee normal attacks (like draught)
    - Remove fortification draught because of the change above.
    - Replace Seeker's R9 God of Frenzy with an advanced Darken (chance to freeze+seal)
    - Nerf Elimination from 320% to 260% base damage. Bleed is negligible.
    - Make new freezes ignore only Purify Spell. Thus countering them but making old anti-stuns still worth.
    - Add New apos with new effects for Balance Purposes, reduce Apo Cooldown from 2 minutes to 1 minute
    - Make vacuity powder stun effect ignore each and every antistun.
    - Make Purify Spell Speed buff separate so it stacks with holy path.
    - Make 35 dexterity give 1% crit instead of 20 (on 10 reawakenings this would really work very well)

I could give a long explanation for each and every nerf I suggested, but im too lazy to do so.

In short: We need to nerf stuff, not to change HOW OP it is.

even 4 rebirth enough much but btw, for understand it the problem mainly alot old skill became nerfed what was listed a billion time, and most of them affected to old races not to new and biggest annoying thing the casters changed aswell, you said primal passive make longer pvp fight other side i just curios how kill end game wizz vs end game wizz if debuff effect cutted damn much?

otehr thing how they changed the game mechanism and made biggest advantage to fast skills or base damage based skill vs nuke skills with high weapon damage without reduceing the nuke skills cooldown casting time etc, now really laughable example the cleric, wizz 2 spark ultis, casting time same, effect kinda alot less high vs fast skills than was before nh...

class advantages are broken both in self defence/or unque damageing (like psy was faster dd but less dmg like wizz who was slow but nuker etc)

ur few suggestion also against the pwi money milking concept what is in most of f2p mmorpg aswell, so nerfing r9 rep price never happen also the reduce melee dmg by 50% absolute worthless since most of people even melees use skills not autoattack since primal, this is what killed arcane defence wizz morai skills already totally.......... or i am unlucky with never found a melee on nation war who isn't spam skill?
    edited May 2014
    Options
    even 4 rebirth enough much but btw, for understand it the problem mainly alot old skill became nerfed what was listed a billion time, and most of them affected to old races not to new and biggest annoying thing the casters changed aswell, you said primal passive make longer pvp fight other side i just curios how kill end game wizz vs end game wizz if debuff effect cutted damn much?
    Triple spark. Maybe they thought triple spark was making the game too much spark and 1-shot, which is a big advantage for assassins. IMO, spark eruptions shouldn't even exist, hence there would be no need to further overhaul defenses.

otehr thing how they changed the game mechanism and made biggest advantage to fast skills or base damage based skill vs nuke skills with high weapon damage without reduceing the nuke skills cooldown casting time etc, now really laughable example the cleric, wizz 2 spark ultis, casting time same, effect kinda alot less high vs fast skills than was before nh...
    In a closer-to-perfect "balance" scenario they should be reworked as well, they would probably end up changing how much % base damage to something close to 200% or something and remove weapon damage from it. As would many other skills lose their fixed damage and trade for more % base damage too. But IMO: Elimination does have to be a take-down skill jsut like it is, its last hit must be for about 110% base damage, it wouldn't be as OP as it is if there was no double/triple spark.

class advantages are broken both in self defence/or unque damageing (like psy was faster dd but less dmg like wizz who was slow but nuker etc)
    Psychics always had higher weapon damage, so, 200% weapon damage for a psychic always was a higher number than wizards for example. The big problem here is that I think maybe psychics should be more of buff/debuff and wizards more of nuke class, and as I can see its the inverse.

ur few suggestion also against the pwi money milking concept what is in most of f2p mmorpg aswell, so nerfing r9 rep price never happen also the reduce melee dmg by 50% absolute worthless since most of people even melees use skills not autoattack since primal, this is what killed arcane defence wizz morai skills already totally.......... or i am unlucky with never found a melee on nation war who isn't spam skill?
    I face "nerf price" as an incentive for more people to gear up and enjoy paying to play. The major problem in this game is cashing a whole lot and being unable to find the items you want to buy, or cash a lot and see how sadly broken the game is. If R9/endgame shards/refines were about 50% cheaper, more people would be willing to pay for it, more $$$ for the game, more people actually playing the game, more populated servers and more balanced the game could be.

in orange
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Triple spark. Maybe they thought triple spark was making the game too much spark and 1-shot, which is a big advantage for assassins. IMO, spark eruptions shouldn't even exist, hence there would be no need to further overhaul defenses.

i mentioned above the magic addon skills, debuff nerf vs stat points since stat points work a bit like primal passive but vs only physical/magical defence (so pdef reduction skill more nerfed vs bm/barb/seeker and magic reduction debuff vs casters), skill with outdated weapon dmg values and times/cooldowns, so not acctually to deadly dmg
    n a closer-to-perfect "balance" scenario they should be reworked as well, they would probably end up changing how much % base damage to something close to 200% or something and remove weapon damage from it. As would many other skills lose their fixed damage and trade for more % base damage too. But IMO: Elimination does have to be a take-down skill jsut like it is, its last hit must be for about 110% base damage, it wouldn't be as OP as it is if there was no double/triple spark.

this mean would change mostly every skill lol
    Psychics always had higher weapon damage, so, 200% weapon damage for a psychic always was a higher number than wizards for example. The big problem here is that I think maybe psychics should be more of buff/debuff and wizards more of nuke class, and as I can see its the inverse.

they had higher weapon damage and less dmg on skills, overall was a bit behind wizz dmg but now above, now wizz neither debuffer or nuker (maybe it was before genie spark worked before nh, then was nuker, not debuffer but atleast nuke for 6 sec with 1 element)

now also mystic mattack buff stacking (after others said, not was able test) and got higher mattack, psy higher weapon dmg what a bit multiple the more stat now, cleric got violet dance, wizz got nerf on damage (i like cleric boost because made them viable in pvp and in dding in pve just noticed)
    face "nerf price" as an incentive for more people to gear up and enjoy paying to play. The major problem in this game is cashing a whole lot and being unable to find the items you want to buy, or cash a lot and see how sadly broken the game is. If R9/endgame shards/refines were about 50% cheaper, more people would be willing to pay for it, more $$$ for the game, more people actually playing the game, more populated servers and more balanced the game could be.

i understand what u mean, but easier reduce the cost of rep then resclaing in game the rank gears rep requiment