Lag during pvp All the time..(Arch server)

Options
hiyoga789
hiyoga789 Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Support Desk
Hello once again everyone ^_^..Am recently experiencing small small lag spikes when ever i try to fight some one ever since the last major update.I start lagging when I click skills, there is a 2-3 second freeze then i get back to normal and everything moves fast forward for like 1 sec.Its really annoying for me considering my enemy gets free hits on me.I was wondering if anyone is suffering from this problem too,and i don't think it has anything to do with my hardware,also when i check my ping it says ''450,250,350ms etc.'' i have played this game for a wile now and this hasn't happened until now b:sad .Maybe it has a connection with the mass dc happening around in servers i dunno but its just so annoying ,pvp is my favorite thing to do in game..b:cry Is there a solution for this? b:shocked(Grammar,troll,abusive comments will be ignored ^_^)

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    There is a Sticky Thread in this section, go read it. It has some useful information for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss