skill question

Options
Redoubt - Harshlands
Redoubt - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Barbarian
sunder or passive skills ?

I have a barb which is 2nd main, at rb 2. which is priroity. finishing off passive defense and endless breeze or going for sunder. I don't do UCH so blood is slow to arrive.
Post edited by Redoubt - Harshlands on

Comments

• bannokmak
    bannokmak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    For me if I am demon go mighty swing up grade and go up defense passive first and then upgrade skills later but I am sage I go on 3 skills first , mighty swing, stomp of beast king, and Beastial Onslaught and then go defense passive skill and up sunder last skill. That is just what I do I don't know what other barbs do.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I dont see reason to worry much about what to get first, at 7 bloods per day, you get em all in timely fashion anyway.

The passives are simply very important to increase your toons overal quality.

primal sunder imo is only important for shorter cast time so that you have some slack and still get a crit on your arma in case of lag. So thats only important for demons with a bad connection.

The added bleed and increased healing dont enthuse me. So imo primal sunder is the last of all primals to get.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.