Morai g15

Scabandari - Dreamweaver
Scabandari - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Barbarian
I've just returned to PWI after more than a year of being away. I was fully geared in g15 Morai gear (not highly refined) before leaving.
How does this gear stack up now? Taking into account I'd only be looking to tank/PvE - no pvp/nw/tw.
Is it worth it or okay to continue to refine this gear? I remember it being pretty decent back then and am curious if it still holds up to any new PvE changes and instances.
Post edited by Scabandari - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Morai G15 is... okayish overall.

Truth be told, you don't strictly need above TT90 to PvE. However, Nirvana G16 is better in basically every way possible. Plus it's completely farmable and not too difficult to obtain anymore. I'll leave others to get into more detail, though.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Its good enough to do all the old PvE content
    While you were gone, there was however also an expension that allows us to rebirth and gain acces to new content. I dont think your gear is good enough to properly tank FSP really, unless you have a squad that can and will adept enough. (healing you good and all holding back on DD so you can hold agro)

If i were you i would not refine it further than +4 or so. Instead start getting the Awakened Lionheart set piece by piece and focus your refining efforts on that.

Even though i dont think you are equiped to do the new instances, i think it is still a good idea to rebirth soon though. Getting back to lvl 100 will go faster than before and it does give you extra stat points, nuema and war avatar etc. These bonusses should help you alot to be succesfull in warsong at least (where you make your awakened LH gear), and maybe you can find a friendly squad that gives you the chance to try FSP.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Lolgasmic - Raging Tide
    Lolgasmic - Raging Tide Posts: 1,315 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It's fine, keep it if you want. However I would suggest to not put money/coin into the gear because it's outdated for a PvE setup. Throw some mirages at it, maybe some Tisha/Tienkeng if you feel adventurous and stop there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Barbarian 103 - 101 - 101
    Started playing on March 2010
  • Scabandari - Dreamweaver
    Scabandari - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thank you for the responses :)
    I had been debating refining the Morai more.......but now I think I will save that coin and start to replace it. b:victory