edited September 2014 in The Fanatics Forum
I just want to know what is the maximum size for pwi forum signature?b:laugh
Post edited by jeromepogitalga on

Comments

• Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    The maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeromepogitalga
    jeromepogitalga Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    can someone tell me what font did this forum signature used and is it photoshop or other application
    image.php?u=669&type=sigpic&dateline=1333143362
  • Krikzu - Morai
    Krikzu - Morai Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I belive the font is Exmouth.
    But the Photoshop thing... I'm not sure because there are many different editing programs to choose from. It could be anything a 'special signature creating website' or whateverb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    I have problem with my forum Signature
    Every time i upload my signature, the picture ends up really small
    why it doesnt stay like this or in the size like other ppl have their signatures

e1724df3-ea6c-47fe-a13a-178b171307d9_zps7bc9a7d9.png

is there a way how to change how small or big u want the signature?
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    351,1 KB
    700px × 252px

These are the sizes of your signature. As stated above the maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller). So what I'm guessing is, that since both sizes (the KB size as well as the pixel size) are bigger, forum will crop your signature down. Try resizing it in to 500x100 or going for a lower KB and it should work, either thing. Hope that helps b:pleased

What I'd do in your case is crop a bit to the left and to the top so it fits the 500x100.That way you don't lose on the quality (as it would be if you chose a lower KB) and the lovely fox on the right will stay the same size. You'll loose most if not all of the sky in the landscape though. You could also make the whole picture smaller which will leave all proportions but obviously the fox (which I think should be the focus) will be smaller too. I could also lend you a hand with this if you don't know how to crop.
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    veronicae wrote: »
    351,1 KB
    700px × 252px

These are the sizes of your signature. As stated above the maximum size of your custom image is 500 by 100 pixels or 195.3 KB (whichever is smaller). So what I'm guessing is, that since both sizes (the KB size as well as the pixel size) are bigger, forum will crop your signature down. Try resizing it in to 500x100 or going for a lower KB and it should work, either thing. Hope that helps b:pleased

What I'd do in your case is crop a bit to the left and to the top so it fits the 500x100.That way you don't lose on the quality (as it would be if you chose a lower KB) and the lovely fox on the right will stay the same size. You'll loose most if not all of the sky in the landscape though. You could also make the whole picture smaller which will leave all proportions but obviously the fox (which I think should be the focus) will be smaller too. I could also lend you a hand with this if you don't know how to crop.

uh silly me Dx
    and ty ;D
  • veronicae
    veronicae Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Options
    you're welcome b:pleased
    sealightnewsig_zpsfd599c1f.png
  • darkelf121
    darkelf121 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    i want this pic =/
    made it smaller etc. but this is the biggest i could get, else it would look just weird xD
    7714a06cddc60fd6500c89dbaf55f325.jpg