Something cool I figured out about Liu so's Plea

Options
Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
You will always get 1 maternity nectar spawn when you hit once a Disciple who has those blue thingys around.

Also, i'm using a ☆Master's Longbow with Earth/Wood shards and I happen to always 1 hit these "blue thingy" mobs.

Idk if anyone figured this out before, just sharing.

I do this quest by simply overflying these mobs (which are melee and cant reach you) and using my bow to hit the blue buffed ones, then hit the maternity nectar.
[S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Sevchenko - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    You will always get 1 maternity nectar spawn when you hit once a Disciple who has those blue thingys around.

Also, i'm using a ☆Master's Longbow with Earth/Wood shards and I happen to always 1 hit these "blue thingy" mobs.

Idk if anyone figured this out before, just sharing.

What oO ?

I mean... this is how this is designed in the first place, right ?

I don't really understand the meaning of your post O_o
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Deliylah - Morai
    Deliylah - Morai Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

Thats the only way to get them, but thanks for effort anyway. Its always nice to see someone helpful ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Deliylah (previous xDeliciousx) ~
    Sage R9 cleric, lvl 105-105-105, 949 magic *_*
    My YouTube channel: youtube.com/user/DeviIiciousAngel
  • Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    Yea thats how you complete the quest...

The mobs with blue shield floating around them are the ones that spawn the disciples when they take damage.

On my venomancer I pull a lot of mobs, waits till they buff themself up with the blue shield, then i bramble myself and goes to foxform, and all the discipline spawns when the mobs are hitting me, then I do malefic crush or grudge strike to aoe kill them all... quest complete ^^
    This is a test
  • Sevchenko - Dreamweaver
    Sevchenko - Dreamweaver Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I just... see people killing them randomly and speaking in world chat like:
    Daym! nectar spirit barely drops, this quest is broken!
    It's a fine easy piece of quest, just misinterpreted. I find it so easy to do from the above with a bow, Ren Dao doesn't even bother me there.
    [S.E.V.C.H.E.N.K.O]
    Synthetic Electronic Variant Calibrated for Hazardous Exploration, Nullification and Kamikaze Observation[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options
    I just... see people killing them randomly and speaking in world chat like:

It's a fine easy piece of quest, just misinterpreted. I find it so easy to do from the above with a bow, Ren Dao doesn't even bother me there.

Guess a lot of people in your server haven't figured out how to properly do it.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

Or are illiterate o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Options

A melee doing it 'properly, would be them dropping down, and actually tanking the mobs, not sitting in the air with a bow/ranged attack.

Melees are meant to kill things at a close distance, not from a far.

Though since this works like this, we all might as well take advantage of it, and do it like the op described. no need to risk annoyances chasing things down.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)