Back, and curious what's going on in the game.

Options
SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
Hello all.

As the title says, I'm back again and curious what is going on in the game. I've been unable to play for the last few months because my computer screen has been looking something like this... U MAD?

However, I have purchased an external monitor now, which remedies said issue. That said, I'm curious as to what has been going on in the game as of late. Any new updates or information? New dungeons, etc. Any information that you wish to disclose to me will be helpful. (Including information about any drops that net a profit...like the OBP and POF were from FSP.)

As far as an indication of when I last played, I was commonly running FSP, and have reincarnated once already. Preparing to do a second reincarnation soon.

Below, I will give an overview of what my character is dealing with. Note that my character isn't the most financially able character in Perfect World, so please don't tell me to go R9r3, or that my refines need to be through the roof as +10 - +12. I'm also aware that I do not have the best ornaments in the world. They are the poor man's version of much better equipment. Also note that as a cleric, I am more concerned with pdef than -chan. It has also come to my attention that something has been done to increase the wing speed of all winged mounts. If someone can elaborate on this topic, and if the speed of the ground mounts has increased any, that would be very beneficial. Thus, I will include my mounts and aerogear in this overview as well.

Gear: Full G16 nirvana armor, G16 weapon, 2 perfect attendance magic rings, 4th OHT belt, pdef necklace.

Refines: Moderate: +3 - +6 ...averaging around +4.

Gems: Citrine and Garnet mixture. Ranging from Flawless to Exclusive on armor. Weapon has an exclusive sapphire shard.

Class: Cleric.

Skills: Mastered both level 100 skills, have all sage skills, but I am still working on obtaining some of the morai skills. (Still working on Shroud and Corona.) Also, I still need Magical shackles, so if that drop rate has improved any, please inform me.

Cultivation: Celestial Sage.

Aerogear: 3.3 flyer. Dark Negation.

Ground Mount: 11 m/s Scarlet Ninetails.

Guild: NONE. I've been guildless from the beginning by choice, so please don't ask me to ask my guild.

Playstyle: PVE server. I do participate in Nation Wars however. I'm keenly aware that with my current gear, I just get WTFPWND, but I do it for the tokens and the fun anyways, not my ego.

Hopefully that overview will provide sufficient enough information about where I stand. Any new information will be helpful. I will ask you not to troll this thread as well, for I will respond in kind. Thank you for any information that you share, and have a blessed, safe, and wonderful day...both in game and in real life.

b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks
"Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
"http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
Post edited by SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    To be honest, since you were already here when reawakening was introduced, the last couple of months has brought nothing new content-wise. Last update gave a few new titles and long-awaited bug fixes (main one being the fix to second reawakening legendary quest chain) among other things. The main QQ topic the last month has been Arc integration which now has a fully working dual clienting support.

FSP is still being run regularly, OBP and PoF prices go up and down all the time, same as gold prices. UCH (the second reawakening instance) is not being run as often anymore (at least on my server) due to people having maxed primal skills thus making the Bloods obsolete and not worth the time/effort.

The increase of aeorgear speed is only available for 3.3, and not working yet.

Other than that, PWI life progresses as always, with the minor set-back of unstable servers. Lately at least there have been an increasing number of mass-disconnecting, but no update on that yet as far as i know.

Don't know how important it is from your point of view, but book drops seem to have been removed from aba/sot and moved to FSP bosses instead with the same drop rate as before. The rare exclusive skill books (like assassin's Twin Strike) have also been added to the Bidding Hall.

Hope it helped clear some things up and sorry if I missed something!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Options
    To be honest, since you were already here when reawakening was introduced, the last couple of months has brought nothing new content-wise. Last update gave a few new titles and long-awaited bug fixes (main one being the fix to second reawakening legendary quest chain) among other things. The main QQ topic the last month has been Arc integration which now has a fully working dual clienting support.

FSP is still being run regularly, OBP and PoF prices go up and down all the time, same as gold prices. UCH (the second reawakening instance) is not being run as often anymore (at least on my server) due to people having maxed primal skills thus making the Bloods obsolete and not worth the time/effort.

The increase of aeorgear speed is only available for 3.3, and not working yet.

Other than that, PWI life progresses as always, with the minor set-back of unstable servers. Lately at least there have been an increasing number of mass-disconnecting, but no update on that yet as far as i know.

Hope it helped clear something up and sorry if I missed something!

Thank you very much for that information Chelestine. I appreciate it, and you've been most helpful. I do have the 3.3 flyer for Serenity, so I suppose I'll find out what that's about, and how obtainable it is, if its an in-game item. Glad to hear that the pages are still making some profit too. That's good news for me. Lol. b:thanks
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)