Need Help with maps (treasure hunting)

errorix
errorix Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in General Discussion
I have a level 100 archer and lvl 93 seeker... I started doing maps and got a quite nice collection over some time i have a ton of map 5 sadly my archer is pathetic and is barely capable of doing map 3 my seeker with kinda worst gear is capable of doing map4) Neither of them are capable of doing map5 so My question is can map 5 be soloed by someone with tt90 gear (not including veno as i don't really like that class).. I got a blademaster that i will be trying to gear up and get to lvl 90 but is it gone be able to solo map 5? and if yes what build would it need. (so far its a blade build lots of dex and str with extra vit trow in)

I can alsways spend a bit to get my stats reset... but first got to know if I can do it. b:surrender
Post edited by errorix on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Veno with a herc can do some map 5s, with an evolved herc most if not all. Other classes soloing? Um... not that I've heard of, and certainly not in TT90 gear. You probably ought to cultivate some friends who will squad with you to help.

Now if you don't want to squad with friends/faction for it, you might want to make a cleric/mystic on a second account, to heal the seeker/BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The trick to map 5's on most bosses is dig chest fly up til boss resets. Then land a safe distance away you should have no problems soloing most of them on your archer using just auto attack, don't use skills as it causes the boss to reset it HP. I do this on both my BM, using ☆The Penetrator and sin, using a T2 +6 Bow. Veno I just solo them with my herc with no issues. Hope that helpsb:cute
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The Mystic can likely also solo em with the Chihyu and the phys damage plant. Will take a while and the majority of your time will be spent on casting heal pet, but the boss should go down as long as it can't oneshot your critters (and even if it does, plant has next aggro, giving you time to get airborne).
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't mess with the maps **** unless its x2(well even on x2 I might not still cause it takes up my time to make massive money)..but best thing to do with the maps...sellem!
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Barbs can solo them fine, same with clerics.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As a bm my only issue with lvl 5 map bosses is that they have bramble on. Might want to be careful with that. Also give your seeker bp, never hurts to have extra healing power.

You could solo it, might take you a long time, and be painful, but possible. Better to get someone to help that you trust. You can heal, purify, debuff boss for them. Have drops on free, and pick the drops after.

That is how my friend and I do it. Whenever she needs help, i help with the bosses. She gets the drops. When i need help, with my maps, i get the drops.